Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I doubt that will happen. He isn't even in the top A rank. If anyone would be coming back it would be Xander whose a legendary Blader.
Here's some short speculation regarding the future episodes
ragranruk is going to break against lucifer

and hyuga and hikaru and rantaro is going to be so angry

and quick question how do you do (Spoiler) Click To View:
(Jul. 31, 2020  6:05 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: ragranruk is going to break against lucifer

and hyuga and hikaru and rantaro is going to be so angry

and quick question how do you do (Spoiler) Click To View:

yep, seems likely. For that do this:
[spoiler]hello or whatever message[spoile] but the last spoiler is spelled correctly
[spoiler]hello or whatever message[spoile]
(Jul. 31, 2020  6:10 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: [spoiler] Thank You [spoile]

No not like that. First theres no spaces in between the bracket and the first and the last bracket (so it would be like this [spoiler]Thank for the first one)

And the the spoiler at the spoiler at end needs to be spelled correctly, I spelled it incorrectly so you could see how to do it
(so it would be like this [spoiler]Thank for the first one) [spoiler]
(Jul. 31, 2020  6:14 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: (so it would be like this [spoiler]Thank for the first one)

yes, and You[spoiler] for the last one
I think it will be a regular burst not a break finish
was busy irl so couldn't reply but I'm not going to deep on that . Now you misunderstood the old beys don't beat new beys part . Cause you use ranjiro beating god beys despite having rising . 1st ranjiro was beating generic bladers . 2nd god beys In cho z was irrelevant cause it''s cho z era so they can get clap as much as possible both hyuga and rantaro was blitzing through a bunch of gt beys not long ago. Sieg is a God bey while buster is a cho z bey the new and current system at that time plus buster was coming out they same month it debut like it or not tt use the amine to market their beys it doesn't matter if it's not the same in real life when it comes to strength what matter it this bey is new and have gimmicks . Beyblade in general is primary target towards kid's if the bey look cool and Strong guess what happens the kids they'll ask their parent to buy it for them . This alone was already given xhaka an automatic L regardless of xhaka's strenght, cause he has sieg a bey from god which is a old system against buster the new system yea it's clear who's winning.  As for the pegasus example you use it didn't lose to any cho z beys it lost to gt beys like itself that's not the same thing at all so my point is their not making the new system losing to an old system . And lastly the bond part that's not the only thing beyblade burst has been about having a bond without skill is useless how are you going to use it? Lane had issues with launching and was not discipline in the way of beyblade just running wild but thx to shu he has better control if it wasn't for that he wouldve lost . And lui lost cause he couldn't get pass that barrier he couldn't get the job done so bond isn't always what the decide who's the better blader skill and the beys is part of it theis other important factors clearly . And gwynn didn't only have bond with genesis he use math as well In fact that's the thing about his character.  I can give other instant free vs valt he didn't lose cause valt have better bond free lost  ran out of gas to continue valt was better physical then him cause he could still go.  Theirs other instant but this post is already to long . Now whether you believe xhan Is  a better blader or not Is in your liking doesn't really matter xhaka is top 10 while xhan is well you already know  the creator already told us who's better. So case close
What's your favorite Burst tournament arc?
https://mobile.twitter.com/beyblade_info...0179540997
Burst finish, belive, evolution burst, bey exercises, Chouzetsu muteki blader, bey pop, gatinko N roll, Sparking revolution getting a release
(Aug. 01, 2020  2:15 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/beyblade_info...0179540997
Burst finish, belive, evolution burst, bey exercises, Chouzetsu muteki blader, bey pop, gatinko N roll, Sparking revolution getting a release

This means that sparking is the last season of burst or else they would not do this right?
(Aug. 01, 2020  2:21 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2020  2:15 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/beyblade_info...0179540997

This means that sparking is the last season of burst or else they would not do this right?

Makes sense, another sign this is the last season I guess. I am very excited for these releases though, Burst music is great.

Actually according to the tweet, its just Chouzetsu Muteki Blader,BeyPop 1 and 2,Gatti N Roll, Gatti N Roll instrumental, and sparking revolution. All they said was sparking revolution and the music from the Aiga and Drum seasons.

edit: And technically all the past season music is already out for sale, they're just promoting it again

And burst finish and believe are not included in the other music festival set
(Aug. 01, 2020  2:12 AM)Admiral W Wrote: What's your favorite Burst tournament arc?

Probably Battleship Cruise. mainly because the battles were kind of nice.
Ok so here’s something really interesting I found out about. I was looking through Instagram and I found some subbed clips from the sparking episode where Shu discusses Lane with Valt (keep in mind these may be translation errors so take what I’m saying with a some doubt). One of those clips shows the same battle between First Uranus and Fafnir however in the sub it reveals that Lane actually makes a prediction before his battle with Free just like he did before his battle with Lui. What’s crazy is that he says his prediction is that he will destroy Fafnir (followed by the unseen battle). This implies that in the anime Lane seemingly did destroy Fafnir which explains why Free and Shu were crazy shocked and nearly stumbled when Lane won- (their shock would still make sense anyways since Lane won easily but it makes it better this way) and it would also explain why Free is enraged at the thought/sight of Lane and it would be a great reason  why he said he would win their next battle with “a new Fafnir.”
(Aug. 01, 2020  11:00 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Ok so here’s something really interesting I found out about. I was looking through Instagram and I found some subbed clips from the sparking episode where Shu discusses Lane with Valt (keep in mind these may be translation errors so take what I’m saying with a some doubt). One of those clips shows the same battle between First Uranus and Fafnir however in the sub it reveals that Lane actually makes a prediction before his battle with Free just like he did before his battle with Lui. What’s crazy is that he says his prediction is that he will destroy Fafnir (followed by the unseen battle). This implies that in the anime Lane seemingly did destroy Fafnir which explains why Free and Shu were crazy shocked and nearly stumbled when Lane won- (their shock would still make sense anyways since Lane won easily but it makes it better this way) and it would also explain why Free is enraged at the thought/sight of Lane and it would be a great reason  why he said he would win their next battle with “a new Fafnir.”
Those clips were taken from the Wbo dranzer13 had posted the entire subbed episodes in the respective threads... But yes lane must have broken frees bey by looking at shu and frees expressions
(Aug. 01, 2020  11:41 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2020  11:00 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Ok so here’s something really interesting I found out about. I was looking through Instagram and I found some subbed clips from the sparking episode where Shu discusses Lane with Valt (keep in mind these may be translation errors so take what I’m saying with a some doubt). One of those clips shows the same battle between First Uranus and Fafnir however in the sub it reveals that Lane actually makes a prediction before his battle with Free just like he did before his battle with Lui. What’s crazy is that he says his prediction is that he will destroy Fafnir (followed by the unseen battle). This implies that in the anime Lane seemingly did destroy Fafnir which explains why Free and Shu were crazy shocked and nearly stumbled when Lane won- (their shock would still make sense anyways since Lane won easily but it makes it better this way) and it would also explain why Free is enraged at the thought/sight of Lane and it would be a great reason  why he said he would win their next battle with “a new Fafnir.”
Those clips were taken from the Wbo dranzer13 had posted the entire subbed episodes in the respective threads... But yes lane must have broken frees bey by looking at shu and frees expressions
I actually watched a different subbing a few weeks ago. I’m just really late to the party to point this out though. Lane seems violent.
[spoiler]hmm I have seen leaks saying wakiya is in ep 21[spoiler]
(Aug. 01, 2020  4:58 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:

Link to the source?
(Jul. 31, 2020  11:57 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: I think it will be a regular burst not a break finish

(Aug. 01, 2020  4:58 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: [spoiler]hmm I have seen leaks saying wakiya is in ep 21[spoiler]

Yea Cause we know Hyuga is going to beat Him for his place (leaks) so if it breals it does.'nt make sense also he will prob break a bey in ep 26

[spoiler]https://i.ytimg.com/vi_webp/i6PRXGx_als/mqdefault.webp[spoiler]
That is just photo shopped dont fall for it
Hmm. Thx bro
(Aug. 01, 2020  5:13 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Hmm. Thx bro

when doing spoilers tags don't capitalize the spoiler words
Just to ask, who is the champion in the Sparking anime. I know it's Valt in the manga, but that would carry over to the anime, right? Doesn't it state 'strongest legend' on the official japanese bio?
https://www.beyblade.jp/character/valt/