Raleigh North Carolina (USA) Tournaments October 8th

(Sep. 19, 2011  3:14 AM)Ziro Wrote: I have a few things on the way for the tournament to sell. It's nothing amazing or very new but I just thought some of you guy might want to know. also it's only a few things not a create of items.
Darn I was hoping you could "create" me some items. In all seriousness I might be selling launchers and launcher accessories.

(Sep. 19, 2011  12:31 PM)beyblade4ever Wrote: hey Ziro r u comin 2 the tournament?

Yes he is. Check the op
Guys, good news! I found my Libra!!!!!!!!!
First of all, I may be coming. Second of all, I was being sarcastic. And third of all, I like pie. Hm, I really hope I can come. I need to ask my mom which days I'll be gone. Once I know, I'll tell you guys.
(Sep. 19, 2011  6:36 PM)stickfigured911 Wrote: sign me up

idk if u didnt see it Dark_Mousy but stickfigured911 asked 2 be signed up and that means we have 7 people XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD one more person needed 2 have this tournament official EeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEee im still unsure if im coming but i hope i can be the eighth person Wink
Im definitively coming
(Sep. 19, 2011  9:44 PM)10 Below Wrote: Im definitively coming

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( oh my freakin giraffe) thats amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEee
(Sep. 19, 2011  9:47 PM)beyblade4ever Wrote:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( oh my freakin giraffe) thats amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEee

Someone contacted me through email and we have 8 ppl
(Sep. 19, 2011  10:52 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2011  9:47 PM)beyblade4ever Wrote:

awesome so dont like u have 2 go talk 2 Kei V or somethin so its official??????
(Sep. 19, 2011  10:57 PM)beyblade4ever Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2011  10:52 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2011  9:47 PM)beyblade4ever Wrote: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( oh my freakin giraffe) thats amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEee

awesome so dont like u have 2 go talk 2 Kei V or somethin so its official??????

Ill take care of it. And its KAI-V. Kei is another member of the committee.
If anyone has any questions about the tournament you can PM me.
My son and his friend attended the past tournament in Greenville. They had a great time! They intend to be at Raleigh as well.
(Sep. 20, 2011  6:51 PM)cbs336 Wrote: My son and his friend attended the past tournament in Greenville. They had a great time! They intend to be at Raleigh as well.

Ok I'll count you guys in. What were there names?would you be playing also
thanks for havin another tournament and if i come ill try to have an attack stadium because im saving up for one now
sign me up as a maybe
(Sep. 21, 2011  1:31 AM)blader9222 Wrote: sign me up as a maybe

Ok im adding you. Thanks.
the closest to me is Raleigh but its still a long way
if you do have it what time will it start and whats the address

(Sep. 21, 2011  2:37 AM)blader9222 Wrote: the closest to me is Raleigh but its still a long way
if you do have it what time will it start and whats the address

Raleigh is where its gonna be.
The Holiday Inn is going to let you use their space free of charge? Really?
(Sep. 21, 2011  3:18 AM)Deikailo Wrote: The Holiday Inn is going to let you use their space free of charge? Really?

No Ziro and his mom rented it out.
Dude, that must have cost a lot. Props to Ziro and his folks!
(Sep. 21, 2011  3:32 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Dude, that must have cost a lot. Props to Ziro and his folks!

Ya im glad he got it. Im just waiting for Kai-V to approve it. Ziro got the venue a week after Blader Jam
I'm not sure if this is a necessary but do any of one have a name we can start calling the tournament. Raleigh North Carolina Tournament isn't that catchy.