[RESULTS] BeyDays Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 3

Hello World Bladers!

The Committee has debated … and the results for the BeyDays Face Contest: Photography 3! are in!!

Just as a reminder, the top four winners will get their choice of:

And the top two will receive a brand new blue Orojya Reviser T125JB!

However, because the Committee had such a difficult time choosing four winners from among the fifty-four entries we received, we have decided to add one more winner! Now the top five will receive Face Boosters! So, starting from fifth place we have:

5th: Ingulit
[Image: meltingclocks.png]

Highly creative concept. We all loved it, but wished that the execution was better!

4th: Insomniac
[Image: zmfs.jpg]

Great use of lighting and colour. The background, especially under Reviser really helps to evoke the qualities it is known for.

3rd: Ultimate123
[Image: m5fi.jpg]

Simple concept, but executed beautifully. And you were right: the guy in the background did add more "drama" to the photo! It's visually much more interesting because of it, and personally, that's what put it over the top for me.

2nd: *Wyvern*
[Image: xzdr.jpg]

This one could have probably been executed slightly better, but we all loved the concept. It's always cool to see an environment surrounding a Beyblade that is so thematically appropriate.

1st: Meow!
[Image: ec3z.jpg]

Simply stunning visually. This photograph is simple, but it's easy to tell how much care was taken in shooting it. Besides the beauty of the photograph itself, the small details of the water spraying in the background, the wet Wolf Wheel, and the pink paint on it complimenting the flower contributed in making this photograph the undisputed winner. Great job, Meow!!

All winners: please post your choice of Face Booster here in this thread! *Wyvern* and Meow!, please PM your addresses to me and I will have your blue Oroyja Reviser T125JB's shipped out to you!

Thank you to everyone who participated! Stay tuned for a new Face Contest very soon! Wink

edit: New Face Contest posted! Face Contest: Design a Plastic Beyblade!
Congratulations to all the winners!!
YAY, and congratulations to all the other winners!! The photos were fantastic, and I'm really happy to see Meow's incredible shot take first Grin I'm very excited to have squeaked in! I'll try my hand at Yellow please!
Congrats! They all look amazing. Good job to everyone!
I'd like to say congrats to all the winners. The top 5 were all incredibly amazing. No wonder it was hard to choose.
(Jul. 02, 2013  6:02 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote: Good job everyone!~

Good job to you especially! Your entry was one of my top picks, but it wasn't enough to make it into the top five based on the selections of the rest of the Committee.
Nice !~ Congratulations to the five winners, and your entries were pretty cool. (:
Congrats to the winners! When I saw this thread my heart like dropped and I was really excited to see!
Congrats to all the winners!
Congrats to all the winners! Your entries were superb!
Congrats to all the winners! I already cannot wait for the next one!
Yay I'm the second thank you i want face booster yellow Joyful_3 Joyful_3 Joyful_3 Joyful_3
Nice job everyone!
Hopefully next time I can participate.
(Jul. 02, 2013  6:08 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2013  6:02 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote: Good job everyone!~

Good job to you especially! Your entry was one of my top picks, but it wasn't enough to make it into the top five based on the selections of the rest of the Committee.

Wow, I didn't know that! Makes me feel a little better about losing.
Thanks! There's always next year, and besides, that was only my first one anyway.
Congrats again, winners!
Aww. I lost, but congrats to everyone who won! I didn't like the lighting on Wyverns pic, I don't get whats so special about a Vulcan Horuseus on some sort of shrine. Its a common idea.
(Jul. 02, 2013  10:28 PM)diblee123 Wrote: I didn't like the lighting on Wyverns pic, I don't get whats so special about a Vulcan Horuseus on some sort of shrine. Its a common idea.

If it's such a "common idea" (which is not an inherently bad thing), why didn't everyone do something just like it? Wink
(Jul. 02, 2013  10:28 PM)diblee123 Wrote: Aww. I lost, but congrats to everyone who won! I didn't like the lighting on Wyverns pic, I don't get whats so special about a Vulcan Horuseus on some sort of shrine. Its a common idea.

Don't be such a sore loser dude. Smile
(◡‿◡✿) browsing
(◕‿◕✿) results
(✿◠‿◠) congratulating all winners and participants

... Insomniac (╯°□°)╯ ︵ ┻━┻
I really liked the simplistic concept of ultimate123's entry, so congrats to him/her and to the rest of the winners as well
Everyone's entries were fantastic! I'm going to go with my favorite color and choose face booster purple. Thanks!
Congrats to all the winners, I knew that I wasn't going to win due to the type of picture and the quality of picture that I took.
Oh man! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I AM PLACE, AND LOL WHAT A CO-INCIDENCE, I JUST LOGGED IN TODAY AFTER MANY DAYS AND THIS!
AWESSSSSSOMEEEEEE, so yeah, back to the point, I don't know much about this face boosters and stuff, so I'll go with my favorite colour, Face Booster Yellow!
Thanks ! Smile