Pretty Good
43.75%
Meh
31.25%
AAARRGHH GOD AWFUL!
0%
Total: 100% 16 vote(s)
I think you were already helped here.
(Jun. 29, 2012  9:07 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: I think you were already helped here.

I know, but somethin is up wit it and its not working.... I did exactly what I was suppose to.
(Jun. 29, 2012  9:16 PM)Kaboom!!! Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2012  9:07 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: I think you were already helped here.

I know, but somethin is up wit it and its not working.... I did exactly what I was suppose to.

Here is the code for you.
PHP Code:
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3208/lunapic1340966471248362.jpg 
Copy it.
Thanks TetsuWink
Hey Bro I need u to make something with Eartheagle tsubasa and aquila facebolt with any back ground and Madoka and a sexy purple background
(Jun. 30, 2012  7:16 PM)i am eartheagle Wrote: Hey Bro I need u to make something with Eartheagle tsubasa and aquila facebolt with any back ground and Madoka and a sexy purple background

Here is a Madoka avatar:
[Image: iameartheagle2.png]
And a Tsubasa signature:
[Image: iameartheagle.png]
Sorry if it wasnt what you wanted bro.
AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i maybe have 1 more request in the future
Dude! I love your sigs and avi's! You've improved greatly. I was wondering if I could help you... Here's some examples of mine:

Sorry if they aren't that good. Unhappy I have a program that can only work good with renders, but other than that, I'd enjoy helping you! Grin (And that first sig was from my old name on this account, PinkBRB. Lol.)
(Jul. 09, 2012  1:15 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Dude! I love your sigs and avi's! You've improved greatly. I was wondering if I could help you... Here's some examples of mine:

Sorry if they aren't that good. Unhappy I have a program that can only work good with renders, but other than that, I'd enjoy helping you! Grin (And that first sig was from my old name on this account, PinkBRB. Lol.)
OMG! I forgot! Me and Tetsu now own a shop, you can ask her to join if you want to, but you have my aproval, but since Tetsu made the thread, you need her approval as well..
hey good luck with your shops and sigs
(Jul. 09, 2012  1:57 AM)Death Bro Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2012  1:15 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Dude! I love your sigs and avi's! You've improved greatly. I was wondering if I could help you... Here's some examples of mine:

OMG! I forgot! Me and Tetsu now own a shop, you can ask her to join if you want to, but you have my aproval, but since Tetsu made the thread, you need her approval as well..

Oh, ok! I'll ask her! Thanks bro. Grin
can i have a sig

Text: The Flaming Duo in yellow on the center
Background: a fiery background
Pics: Thief Phoenic E230GCF on the right and Burn Phoenix 135MS on the left

THX
Id really like a sigg with Gotenks on it. Gotenks in super sayain 2 with any background to it. And it say Nitro next to is in flames. Sorry if its to much, but please try and make it.
Oh btw any size.
Id also just like an avatar of Yuu holding Flame Libra. thanks
Me and Tetsu now own a shop, request there and not here
Didn't I tell you that you need to wait for people :p
(Jul. 10, 2012  4:05 PM)Renpt0 Wrote: Didn't I tell you that you need to wait for people :p

Yeah LOL.
And I state again to requesters request here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-FREE-Tet...-Shop-OPEN

I mean, that i dont care about the size. If i have to pick i want the same size as yours.
I want a sig with a pic of Kai from the original beyblade ( g-revolution outfit) on the left and on the right I want the text "kaihiwatari5673". I want the background black with blue flames allover and his Dranzer GT ( gigs turbo) on the upper center. And finally at a 120X120
(Jul. 26, 2012  5:50 PM)kaihiwatari5673 Wrote: I want a sig with a pic of Kai from the original beyblade ( g-revolution outfit) on the left and on the right I want the text "kaihiwatari5673". I want the background black with blue flames allover and his Dranzer GT ( gigs turbo) on the upper center. And finally at a 120X120

He doesn't use this shop anymore...
Please request in our main shop.
Whats the main shop tell me
The link is above