20.00%
Good
20.00%
Could use some work
20.00%
Some of the WBO's worst
40.00%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
Like the other legend beys, Fury Capricorn's design was based on it's Metal System counter part, Capricorn 100HF

Face: The Face illustrates Capricorn, the tenth astrological sign in the Zodiac. This Seagoat is depicted as having six horns. It also has word "CAPRICORNE" on the banner at the bottom of this animal. In the hosted pack this face bolt dosen't say Capricorn on it and just an empty banner.

Clear Wheel: The Capricorne Clear Wheel represents two goat heads, tailed by long, and banded horns. While not a particularly useful part, the design can allow for some added Smash Attack. The clear well is fluorescent red.

Metal Wheel: The main problem of this metal wheel is its weight. Fury would have excellent smash attack and fairly good defense if it wasn't way too light. Also like other with metal wheels, the slopes are not really in the proper direction since Capricorne is only right-spin, and the hoove like shapes were oddly placed right at the base of the only good slopes in that spin direction.

Track: 100 is currently the third lowest Track available. Its low height allows Attack-based Wheels such as storm to make good contact with opposing Tracks and Wheels. It is outclassed by 90 and 85 but if those two parts are unsalable at the time 100 is a good alternative.

Bottom: HF has a very similar movement speed to that of F, with the main difference being a slight Stamina improvement due to the hole in the middle of the tip. But, with this comes the detriment of even less grip to the stadium floor than F. F is a better choice with the current metagame. This bottom will sometimes deform and go into an oval shape.

Other Versions:
Capricorn 100 HF
Storm Capricorne M145Q
Lightning Screwdriver Capricorne with gold painted horns. was Released in the Hasbro Beyblade Metal Fusion Lightning Screwdriver Top Pack
Dark Capricorne 105RF – Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance) (Purple)
Flame Capricorne T125HF – Random Booster Vol.4 Mirage Virgo (Grey Brown)
Rock Capricorne T125D – Random Booster Vol.4 Mirage Virgo (Light Grey)
Screw Capricorne 90MF - BB-92 Booster (Blue)
Grand Capricorne 145D

Over All: This bey should be bought for collection reasons only. Fury is outclassed by most any other attack wheel, and HF is also highly outclassed by most other attack bottoms.

Also my scale stopped working so can some one please get the wight of the parts for me? Thank you.
1. Don't do polls. Any such comments should be posted by people with reasons. This subforum does not pay attention to the results in such polls and tbh I don't think I've seen many good drafts from threads with polls attached, if any...

2. It's Fury, not Furry, as in the title.

3. Better spell checking.

4. I *think* fury has been weighed, and there are way more problems for it than being lightweight. It would NOT have good smash attack or defense unless it did so purely by being 10g heavier than every other wheel, which could be said for any wheel, even poison. It's one of the worst (well, I'm told it's actually the worst but I don't have one) wheels in MFB. Also you didn't describe it in anywhere near enough detail.

5. There is already a Storm Capricorne article which has a much better version of the CW section.

6. You didn't include Metal System Capricorne in other versions, or Storm Capricorne M145Q.

7. Your additions to the HF section are poorly written, and don't match the style of the wiki.

8. We already have a 100 section, which is better than yours.

9. It's all poorly written and you didn't proofread well.

So um needs a lot of work sorry :c
(May. 02, 2012  1:11 PM)th!nk Wrote: 8. We already have a 100 section, which is better than yours.

8. It's all poorly written and you didn't proofread well.

Maybe you should check your post? Maybe? Aha, I'm kidding.

Aha, but yes, this Rough Draft is poorly written, and is not to the standard of the WBO.
how can you spell wheel wrong lol
@ All Gen Blader: You've also put two r's in Fury.
The fact that it is based off the Metal System Capricorne needs to be mentioned.
Along with all the other "Legend" wheels Hasbro made, I'm very sure it has a coat of silver paint on the MW.
Also, (at least on the Hasbro booster version) the word "Capricorn" is no longer on the face motif, just like the names on other "Legend" faces such as: Inferno Sagittario, Hyper Aquario, Thunder Libra, Midnight Bull, and (I think) Torch Aries.

@Th!nk: I can vouch for it being one of the worst MWs in the game, along with every other "Legend" MW, (with a possible exception of Cyber) Poison, and Dark.
(May. 02, 2012  5:09 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote: Metal Weel: The main problem of this metal wheel is its weight. Fury would have excellent smash attack and fairly good defense if it wasn't way too light. Also like other with metal wheels, the slopes are not really in the proper direction since Capricorne is only right-spin, and the hoove like shapes were oddly placed right at the base of the only good slopes in that spin direction.

There many spelling errors in there. Please re-check it.

*That is just the tip of the iceberg..*
Have fix the spelling errors, along with many other things you guys said that I should do. Along with trying to find as much to do on this draft as possible, I would like more people to leave suggestions soon.
You haven't addressed most of the glaring factual errors and poor writing I pointed out. Uncertain
Grand Capricorne should be in Other Versions