RANDOM BOOSTER 22 (Pre Order)

Sooo- I preordered some Random Booster 22s from ever wish and want to sell it out 18 + Shipping (from us) I dont know rates for international but pm me or dm me on discord GemuSANS シ#0381  Theres 11 in stock rn and if i run out of stock i cant really do anything about it... (im trying to make some money since i want that precious oculus quest 2)

Anyway have a great day! Tongue_out
(Oct. 16, 2020  8:54 PM)gamingthree Wrote: Sooo- I preordered some Random Booster 22s from ever wish and want to sell it out 18 + Shipping (from us) I dont know rates for international but pm me or dm me on discord GemuSANS シ#0381  Theres 11 in stock rn and if i run out of stock i cant really do anything about it... (im trying to make some money since i want that precious oculus quest 2)

When did you buy it? And Where?
So, let me get this straight.

You're selling something... that you preordered and don't even have yet?
"Sooo- I preordered some Random Booster 22s from **ever wish**" i bought them today (The Golden Blade))

Yes Basically, but i wanted to say it out rn because then people could get it at a cheaper rate before getting it for more expensive. (blader gem)
Yea. Ever-wish's shtick is buy things in bulk and get them cheaper. So it makes sense to preorder bulk and offer cheaper to everyone.
4 things:
#1: what does 18+ mean?
#2: How much for the boosters?
#3: How many boosters can we get ata time?
#4: how will we pay u?
(Oct. 19, 2020  11:49 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: 4 things:
#1: what does 18+ mean?
#2: How much for the boosters?
#3: How many boosters can we get ata time?
#4: how will we pay u?

For your first two, $18 plus shipping. For your second one, $18 plus shipping.
(Oct. 16, 2020  8:54 PM)gamingthree Wrote: Sooo- I preordered some Random Booster 22s from ever wish and want to sell it out 18 + Shipping (from us) I dont know rates for international but pm me or dm me on discord GemuSANS シ#0381  Theres 11 in stock rn and if i run out of stock i cant really do anything about it... (im trying to make some money since i want that precious oculus quest 2)

I'm only buying if you name your price.
Put some pictures or proof you got the booster.
Tell us how much the whole lot costs.
As per the Bey Marketplace Forum Rules: "All sellers must post photos of their items with a visible copy of their username written/printed on a piece of paper to verify that they possess the item they are selling. Threads which do not have this will be closed." I'm going to have to close this thread, but I can open it back up when the Random Boosters arrive and verification is provided to me through DMs.