R.I.P: Steve Jobs, 56

Steve Jobs was an awesome man. After he created the first iPhone technology totally changed. Yes I get before that in the late 1900's technology changed as well, but after he created iPhone, it just opened up a new door for better technology.I played my iPod last night just for him. He lives among the iClouds now. R.I.P Steve Jobs, your legacy will be remebered and God Bless you and his family for what ever comes to them.
I miss Stevie. He made global communication aclick away. He jump-started the tabpet anr the touch phone. He made supierior computers, laptops, and mobile tech. And his presentations was DA BOMB. Farewell Stevie. Youll always have a place in PwegoServer!
(Oct. 06, 2011  11:24 PM)strseeker105HFS Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2011  10:50 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: I know his death is sudden, and none of us are even thinking about the subject, but.....

What if Apple could release a version of the iPod classic, in a body that is just like the 2001 iPod and for the purpose of commemorating? Including the separated button and wheel design that had not been used since maybe the third generation iPod. Replaces the Firewire for USB but keeps the Monochromatic LCD screen. The back is a classic chrome engraved with quotes from Steve himself?

To me that idea would make sense.

In case nobody knows what I am talking about:

Disguise the classic like this:
i like the idea it is very favorable anyway the weird thing is when i learned he died seriously it was raining...god's tears of sadness and without him think about it:we may never have had the wbo!!! he created the first home computer so hats of to u Steve jobs rest in peace and the gratitude of millions of fans of your products now you may r.i.p with the original mach converted into a coffin

Despite our frequent disagreements, I agree here, EXCEPT on the God part. You're not supposed to discuss religion, due to it possibly being a sore subject, but I can see what you're saying. Funny, but it was warm and sunny here in Chicago.
(Oct. 07, 2011  4:32 AM)Temporal Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2011  11:24 PM)strseeker105HFS Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2011  10:50 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: I know his death is sudden, and none of us are even thinking about the subject, but.....

What if Apple could release a version of the iPod classic, in a body that is just like the 2001 iPod and for the purpose of commemorating? Including the separated button and wheel design that had not been used since maybe the third generation iPod. Replaces the Firewire for USB but keeps the Monochromatic LCD screen. The back is a classic chrome engraved with quotes from Steve himself?

i like the idea it is very favorable anyway the weird thing is when i learned he died seriously it was raining...god's tears of sadness and without him think about it:we may never have had the wbo!!! he created the first home computer so hats of to u Steve jobs rest in peace and the gratitude of millions of fans of your products now you may r.i.p with the original mach converted into a coffin

Despite our frequent disagreements, I agree here, EXCEPT on the God part. You're not supposed to discuss religion, due to it possibly being a sore subject, but I can see what you're saying. Funny, but it was warm and sunny here in Chicago.

sorry i had thought i typed an a in front to make it so i was not being rude to to any person and anyway i am not a religious man or teen or whatever i am i am strseeker105HFS and that's all i am but i ma telling the truth here sorry if i offended anyone and anyway and i agree that although i never before agreed with you and frankly it spooked me when you wrote
(Oct. 07, 2011  4:32 AM)Temporal Wrote: Despite our frequent disagreements, I agree here
so Steve leaves us with another gift even after he pased
very sad thing happened yesterday man he was inspiration for people like me who wanted to become a well know personality in it field he worked so hard in his life but died yesterday cause of cancer. i hope that this world might get another genuine person like steve.
Hey I heard that the day after, some goons stole everything in a apple store. Way to make the death worse.

R.I.P Steve Jobs: You were Apple's Albert Einstein.
Not the Apple Einstien. I believe he was the modern one. He was a brilliant person with unlimited ideas. He literally changed technology for all of us.
He was a technology Hero
An idol to many who loved technology.
Steve Jobs was the man who.

So with this in mind, I will finally say R.I.P. Steve Jobs.
It sickens me what I read on Deviantart compared to the rest of the internet sometimes, we have European deviants calling him less important than African orphans, veteran members calling him a selfish prick.

Then we have people becoming what they'd compare George Bush to. As if they were serving a good purpose in doing so. Sickening.
Those people were out of their minds. Have they not seen how Apple Inc. Has changed the way of technology. Steve Jobs made technology faster. Made technology what it is today. Whoever says otherwise does not know what a great man is.
(Oct. 07, 2011  11:20 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: Those people were out of their minds. Have they not seen how Apple Inc. Has changed the way of technology. Steve Jobs made technology faster. Made technology what it is today. Whoever says otherwise does not know what a great man is.
i cannot find better words than those to explain it steve is one of my hero's i always wanted to be like him and so his death ends his creative ability to help us but his life will live on because we will never forget him
(Oct. 07, 2011  11:11 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: It sickens me what I read on Deviantart compared to the rest of the internet sometimes, we have European deviants calling him less important than African orphans, veteran members calling him a selfish prick.
I do not understand at all why that would be a problem. Do you not feel bad for those in neglect? People who have nowhere to go, and as they will like that for the rest of their lives? Surely, Steve Jobs was an important person, but it sets off a spark to say that he would be just like an orphan. He is a human, and he should be treated like any other. Surely, he is more or less important than anyone else. But the prick part, that was mean of them. Also, if they were saying orphans were less important, then I misunderstood your post. This post is on your side.

May he rest in peace.

What can I say? He changed my life forever... He created the graphical interface's of our computers... He made the worlds most used computer music system... He created the worlds first fully function and portable operating system and changed our live with the Mac... R.I.P Steve Jobs, creating Bio-Digital Jazz since February 24th, 1955.
He changed my life because of him I got the I phone which is one of the most inportant devices in my life
We lost one of the greatest mind on this planet and can never get him back
Steve jobs thank you for all that you have done please rest in peace
(Oct. 07, 2011  11:54 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2011  11:11 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: It sickens me what I read on Deviantart compared to the rest of the internet sometimes, we have European deviants calling him less important than African orphans, veteran members calling him a selfish prick.
I do not understand at all why that would be a problem. Do you not feel bad for those in neglect? People who have nowhere to go, and as they will like that for the rest of their lives? Surely, Steve Jobs was an important person, but it sets off a spark to say that he would be just like an orphan. He is a human, and he should be treated like any other. Surely, he is more or less important than anyone else. But the prick part, that was mean of them. Also, if they were saying orphans were less important, then I misunderstood your post. This post is on your side.

May he rest in peace.

Some deviants were slandering others who simply care about a human being in a ridiculous manner. All because they literally couldn't discuss someone else/other deceased people at the same time or at least the worlds problems- except for the fact that Steve died from freaking cancer which IS A WORLD PROBLEM. That wasn't good enough publicity for the Deviants in question. That's one benefit of prayer, we can emphasize on the dead around the world equally. I'm not calling it a solution to everything but it sure does help. A lot of users on that site refuse to see that. Even if the death was announced by news sources and various other media- which is generalized as being an entire monster of disrespectful workers.

If I failed at even wording this right, and you read it in the wrong spirit, then let's just break it down like this:

One world problem we cannot truly solve- how people can become biased over even the dead. And the issue at hand was that.

Yeah, and have the old "Rainbow Apple" on the back, too.
The reason it was a rainbow is because it was the first company to offer full colors.
Maybe they could also make an iTunes card that contains a bunch of his quotes (like what Codeine said) on the front and it would say, R.I.P. steve Jobs in a big Apple Logo
Without Steve, I wouldn't be typing right now. You know Xerox actually created the mouse though.
It was localized by Apple. We wouldn't give a care if Apple hadn't made it common and relevant.
if it wasn't for apple, steve jobs in particular, we wouldn't have ipods, imacs, and would still be stuck in the 90s if it wasn't for him. RIP steve jobs, otherwise known as the JoJ.