Questions about the WBO

(Sep. 25, 2010  1:58 AM)Ruben_gvkai Wrote: Here http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...Wheel_List

sorry, sorry, I meant MFB wheel, instead of metal wheel
Oh, only the Libra Wheel is banned, and you can see why if you read the Libra DF145BS article :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...ra_DF145BS
thank you very much! was a dilemma in my life, now I can die in peace xD

yes, I knew that only the wheel pound was banned = P
Putting thing on beylauncher handles to reduce whiplash is illegal, right? I saw a few people doing so at Beyhem how come then were not told to remove it?
(Sep. 25, 2010  2:28 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Putting thing on beylauncher handles to reduce whiplash is illegal, right? I saw a few people doing so at Beyhem how come then were not told to remove it?
What were they putting ?
that's the beylauncher suspension and it isn't illegal it's meant to keep people from accidentally letting go
No like paper and tape :\
(Sep. 25, 2010  2:36 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: that's the beylauncher suspension and it isn't illegal it's meant to keep people from accidentally letting go
I am very certain that mchlbant knows about the Beylauncher Suspension, so he must have been talking about something else. Moreover, you did not even attend that event.

mchlbant Wrote:No like paper and tape
Hm, I do not know then ...
So what? Confused Legal for now?
Yeh i hav a question. What if u were to come with a customized beylauncher. I haz one that broke. The little handles broke of so now it's just a stick, but i've tested it and some pretty kewl new launches were produced. Illegal/legal?
(Sep. 25, 2010  2:40 AM)mchlbant Wrote: So what? Confused Legal for now?
In theory it is illegal, especially with all that TAKARA-TOMY released since the issues with the Beylauncher surfaced, so I really have no idea what happened at the event ...

lightninglibraX Wrote:Yeh i hav a question. What if u were to come with a customized beylauncher. I haz one that broke. The little handles broke of so now it's just a stick, but i've tested it and some pretty kewl new launches were produced. Illegal/legal?
Read the rulebooks, they are very clear on that matter.
Is it just me or is sagittario missing its description in its article in the bey wiki?
(Sep. 25, 2010  3:45 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Is it just me or is sagittario missing its description in its article in the bey wiki?
... From what I can see of the history, it never had any, which is odd.
How do you become a moderator (sorry if someone asked this)
The committee will observe your posts, and if they judge that you are acceptable as a mod, the will offer you a position. You will not be getting it any time soon, or in a long time.
(Sep. 25, 2010  11:32 PM)momiji manju Wrote: The committee will observe your posts, and if they judge that you are acceptable as a mod, the will offer you a position. You will not be getting it any time soon, or in a long time.

Oh I was just asking because more people deserve it more than me
Not in the World Beyblade Organization.
Is it okay that I put some important threads (Build Me A Combo, AAQGAA, etc) on facebook?
Hm, I am not familiar with Facebook, but I suppose it is OK.
Kai-V no please don't let anyone post threads on facebook it'll just get replies like

" haha your so old beyblade is dumb and is for babiez
(Oct. 02, 2010  4:05 PM)Moss Wrote: Kai-V no please don't let anyone post threads on facebook it'll just get replies like

very true facebook is filled with beyblade haters
(Oct. 02, 2010  4:05 PM)Moss Wrote: Kai-V no please don't let anyone post threads on facebook it'll just get replies like

If those comments remain on Facebook, then the only who will be affected will be those who post those threads there, no ?

fadellusion Wrote:will there be a tournament in abu dhabi?
It depends on the people living there ...
No tournaments are taking place in Abu Dhabi right now try to drum up some intrest in your area and host one
yourself.
[EDIT] true very true Kai-V