Questions about the WBO

(Nov. 01, 2021  3:01 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: when are they going to fix the organizers guide

What's wrong with it?
(Nov. 01, 2021  3:11 PM)USN Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2021  3:01 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: when are they going to fix the organizers guide

What's wrong with it?

when I try to enter it says I nned permisson before I enter
(Nov. 01, 2021  3:12 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2021  3:11 PM)USN Wrote: What's wrong with it?

when I try to enter it says I nned permisson before I enter
I think that's a problem on your end. It doesn't seem to happen to anyone else.
(Nov. 01, 2021  3:13 PM)USN Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2021  3:12 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: when I try to enter it says I nned permisson before I enter
I think that's a problem on your end. It doesn't seem to happen to anyone else.

how could I fix it?
(Nov. 01, 2021  3:15 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2021  3:13 PM)USN Wrote: I think that's a problem on your end. It doesn't seem to happen to anyone else.

how could I fix it?

You might want to try a new device. If it doesn't work, I can send you a PM with it.
(Nov. 01, 2021  3:16 PM)USN Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2021  3:15 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: how could I fix it?

You might want to try a new device. If it doesn't work, I can send you a PM with it.

ok thx
(Nov. 01, 2021  3:17 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2021  3:16 PM)USN Wrote: You might want to try a new device. If it doesn't work, I can send you a PM with it.

ok thx

You’re likely signed in on a school Google account. You’ll need to sign out of that account or sign into an account that works.
(Nov. 01, 2021  3:28 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2021  3:17 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: ok thx

You’re likely signed in on a school Google account. You’ll need to sign out of that account or sign into an account that works.

ill use my google account
(Nov. 01, 2021  9:22 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2021  6:55 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: It kind of is when my laptop runs at an amazingly slow speed when typing something in.

You can also bookmark to your desktop on a laptop Smile

Is it just typing that slows it down, or the search bar specifically? May need to clear history or something.

It's the search bar. I've tried clearing my history, but that does nothing. But then again, my laptop is like 4-5 years old and crashes at least once a week. I'm really due for an upgrade...
(Nov. 01, 2021  11:16 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2021  9:22 AM)th!nk Wrote: You can also bookmark to your desktop on a laptop Smile

Is it just typing that slows it down, or the search bar specifically? May need to clear history or something.

It's the search bar. I've tried clearing my history, but that does nothing. But then again, my laptop is like 4-5 years old and crashes at least once a week. I'm really due for an upgrade...
 4-5 isn't super old. Honestly, if it's on a newer version of windows it might be worth backing everything up and using the refresh option to reset a bunch of it. Have you tried alternative browsers such as Firefox in the meantime?
is there anything that states when mall of toys will get new items in?
(Nov. 03, 2021  2:01 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: is there anything that states when mall of toys will get new items in?

This thread is specifically for questions about WBO, not Beyblade resellers. 

But to answer your question, no. There isn't. They restock when they restock. If you follow their Instagram account they usually will have updates on hot or new items there.
its made by wbo in case you didnt know
(Nov. 03, 2021  2:54 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: its made by wbo in case you didnt know

No, Mall of Toys is a sponsor of WBO. WBO didn't "make" Mall of Toys. In case you didn't know.
of course sponsor it has something to do with wbo so just posting comments that you have no idea about. your a new member so you dont know what is not aloud got that?
(Nov. 03, 2021  2:59 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: of course sponsor it has something to do with wbo so just posting comments that you have no idea about. your a new member so you dont know what is not aloud got that?

Asking questions about Mall of Toys' inventory is about Mall of Toys, not WBO. WBO doesn't keep track of Mall of Toys' inventory.
1st stop quoting me unless its informational and not pure you being toxic understand? stop Im not about to start a fight over a little not necessary thing
(Nov. 03, 2021  3:23 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: 1st stop quoting me unless its informational and not pure you being toxic understand? stop Im not about to start a fight over a little not necessary thing

I suggested that you were off topic, and even then, still gave you a fairly direct answer to your question. Not everybody who disagrees with you or doesn't pat you on the back is being toxic.
just in case you know is that not toxic? or if Im wrong what is it?
(Nov. 03, 2021  3:34 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: just in case you know is that not toxic? or if Im wrong what is it?

Did you think you were being toxic when you used the exact same words?
you know what im not doing this im not getting in trouble. stop using this thread for your arguements and cluttering it up. if you want to argue use pms and stop filling the thread for of un realted posts
(Nov. 03, 2021  3:45 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: you know what im not doing this im not getting in trouble. stop using this thread for your arguements and cluttering it up. if you want to argue use pms and stop filling the thread for of un realted posts

they're not even arguing they were saying your post was off topic, if anything you're the one being rude in 2 different threads but anyway move on and get this thread back on topic. 

for a real question: I forgot how to mention someone in a post (not quote), anyone know how to do it?
(Nov. 03, 2021  4:48 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2021  3:45 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: you know what im not doing this im not getting in trouble. stop using this thread for your arguements and cluttering it up. if you want to argue use pms and stop filling the thread for of un realted posts

they're not even arguing they were saying your post was off topic, if anything you're the one being rude in 2 different threads but anyway move on and get this thread back on topic. 

for a real question: I forgot how to mention someone in a post (not quote), anyone know how to do it?
there is an arrow button on the right side bottom of your text box click the farest one over
(Nov. 03, 2021  5:04 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2021  4:48 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: they're not even arguing they were saying your post was off topic, if anything you're the one being rude in 2 different threads but anyway move on and get this thread back on topic. 

there is an arrow button on the right side bottom of your text box click the farest one over
I think that button quotes.

1. Even if he was rude, your approch won't work. He'll simply start getting defensive. Anyway to answer your question, I don't think it's possible. I could be wrong though.

I think it goes like this: @"[username]". If the username does not have spaces, the quotation marks are unnecessary I believe.