Questions about the WBO

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zi_57UT7njA
Yes I would be interested to see their pretty faces mwahahaha!

Seriously, l will try and find the video.

EDIT: BK, you are a god! Then again, I do like to eat BK so...

Wow, I finally know what Kai-V looks like, I think?
Why do I keep getting amessage that I'm banned?Is it because of the Tohka account?...I have tap everything twice...
@BK-Thank you for the video! Been wanting to see that since I heard.

shido-kun-That's weird. You don't look like you're banned.
I bet he used that account so he couldn't get banned as you were innocent, but he was.
I of course got rid of undesirable IP addresses, so if you shared some with Kaneki or shared accounts, you got mixed in the deal.
(Dec. 07, 2014  10:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I of course got rid of undesirable IP addresses, so if you shared some with Kaneki or shared accounts, you got mixed in the deal.

So does this mean I have to like tap/click everything twice now!?
When you mean mixed deal, you mean like a mixed trash bag right?
(Dec. 07, 2014  11:08 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: When you mean mixed deal, you mean like a mixed trash bag right?

She said, "Mixed in the deal," as in caught in the crossfire/mess/aftermath; not that anybody had gotten a "mixed deal" (though, I guess the whole ordeal is a mixed deal). Wink
I know, it's a joke to say the deal wasn't too pleasant.
For the Scavenger Hunt, Kaneki found the first face, but I guess that first face has no value now? He is banned forever so... What will happened? Just void the first face and continue on?
(Dec. 07, 2014  11:28 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I know, it's a joke to say the deal wasn't too pleasant.

You mean the dealwith me and kaneki?
(Dec. 07, 2014  11:31 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: For the Scavenger Hunt, Kaneki found the first face, but I guess that first face has no value now? He is banned forever so... What will happened? Just void the first face and continue on?

I'm assuming that would happen, unless they wanna let us have an extra try Smug
(Dec. 07, 2014  11:31 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2014  11:28 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I know, it's a joke to say the deal wasn't too pleasant.

You mean the dealwith me and kaneki?

I guess? You are innocent, you don't deserve to get hurt.
I accidently posted this in the WBO random thoughts also, but anyway: Is my sig within the size limits?
(Dec. 07, 2014  11:53 PM)BURGER KING Wrote: I accidently posted this in the WBO random thoughts also, but anyway: Is my sig within the size limits?

I think the maximum size limit is 500X200.
I'm sure he knows that, he just wants to know if his is within those measurements, as he's unsure.
I remeber Elite Deity having the same sig size,then it got removed...So yeah it's past the limit.
I think mine is 320x240... The next smallest I could do on tinypic is this [Image: 10mj1cl.jpg]
319x240. I could crop it to be 319x200.
FYI, you can resize images like this:

[Image: 2wdq9u8.jpg]

Code:
[IMG=266x200]http://i61.tinypic.com/2wdq9u8.jpg[/IMG]
Would u have to cut out the shaded corners and stuff our would you actually make the while thing smaller?

If you could make the whole thing smaller, please do that Smile. Thanks a a lot.

EDIT: NVM. Thanks Angry.
Am I eligible for the MF2 face?
(Dec. 10, 2014  2:14 AM)LMAO Wrote: Am I eligible for the MF2 face?

You should see with Kei, personally.
(Dec. 10, 2014  2:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2014  2:14 AM)LMAO Wrote: Am I eligible for the MF2 face?

You should see with Kei, personally.
How exactly do you become eligible?