Questions about the WBO

(Nov. 17, 2012  2:54 PM)debest929 Wrote: How do you give sigs to people?
you tell them the url and the other person copy's and paste's it
(Nov. 17, 2012  2:56 PM)Luck Wrote: you copy the url of the image. and the put this [img][/img] around the image.
Okay thank you. On my way to make a sig shop.
You need software first...
(Nov. 17, 2012  3:00 PM)Luck Wrote: You need software first...
What software?
Do banned users receive emails of what they did?
They should... Wanna try? (All I know is that you get a no permission page)

If we find evidence that you are Beyblader05, you're toast
(Nov. 17, 2012  3:25 PM)Synth Wrote: They should... Wanna try? (All I know is that you get a no permission page)

If we find evidence that you are Beyblader05, you're toast
Toast by what?
I think he means 'you're permantly banned' or something along the lines of that... IDK.
how do i enter a tournement.And how do i get a free blader pastport?[/font]
You can enter a tournament by paying $10 for 1 year passport or $5 for a single entry to a tournament.

You can't have a free blader passport. It is obtained by paying $10 fee for 1 year subscription.
where do i check when the next tournament begins
You can check the upcoming events or official events subforum.
Please use the search function. You do not use this thread to get people to spend their own free time checking stuff for someone, which the person searching will never use in the foreseable future.
and where do i check to see where its located
ok sorry its because im new Unhappy
The OP or title.
He's new, your half-baked answers are getting ME confused :L

(Nov. 17, 2012  6:09 PM)flameskull1x Wrote: and where do i check to see where its located
ok sorry its because im new Unhappy

Keep checking the threads in this forum to see if there are any tournaments that you can attend. Like Luck said, you can just read the title and the first post in the thread.

(Phoenix, Arizona, right?):

The WBO is volunteer-run, so we can't send anyone to host a tournament for you. You either go in the WBO general section and look for a thread that applies to your area and then see if anyone is interested. If there is not thread for your area, make one. Once you have some interest, go and make an event proposal. But make sure to read the tournament guide and rulebook beforehand.

How do I send the fee to wbo without using PayPal because I don't have PayPal
You give the five dollars to the host, and they will send the fees collected to us via Paypal afterwards.
excuse me I was wondering how to put a poll in a post cause I wanted to make a poll on every ones favorite bit beasts from season 1 to season 6
(Nov. 18, 2012  1:17 AM)MasterGAM Wrote: excuse me I was wondering how to put a poll in a post cause I wanted to make a poll on every ones favorite bit beasts from season 1 to season 6

First, I don't recommend making a thread like that: It will turn into spam anyways.

Second, when you make a new thread, there should be a poll option just below it. There is no poll options on posts, only Threads
There is a page on how to create polls in the Help section.

By the way, Beyblade does not have six seasons ... It has two series, one of three seasons, and the other of four seasons.
thanks for the info and Kai v I have to disagree beyblade has 7 seasons in all and they are split up into 2 sagas so far first is the plastic gen which is composed of the original, v-force, and g-revolution. Next would be the metal gen which is composed of fusion, masters, and fury, after that is zero-g which is part of the future metal saga but it is still considered part of the metal saga as it takes place in the same universe. So even though it has 2 different series it still is the same show so it wouldn't be inaccurate to say seasons 1-6. and I didn't say 7 seasons for a reason because Zero g isn't to well known yet and I was only taking about plastic gen and the first metal gen. Now remember I mean no disrespect but this is just my opinion but that doesn't mean you have to like it so feel free to think what you like
Isn't that what Kai-V said?

2 Series, One has 3 Seasons, the other has 4
(Nov. 17, 2012  9:57 PM)flameskull1x Wrote: How do I send the fee to wbo without using PayPal because I don't have PayPal
I think he might mean, if he wants to host a tournament he can't send the money in. Since he does not have a paypal.