Questions about the WBO

http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=23

Look it up.

Quote:A new incentive to battle competitively has appeared: the Credits! They are basically units you can accumulate by participating in tournaments while we are holding the Blader Rewards campaign.
Please go to the help link in the upper right hand corner of every page. All will be revealed.
I have always been wondering when you guys will make a mobile app for the WBO because I do everything on WBO on my iPad or iPod Touch.
It is OK if the WBO couldnt make an app, Ill just keep on using Safari.:\
BeybladeFTW
That has been asked many, many times, and each time, those of us who are sensible have pointed out how utterly unnecessary it is. The WBO works fine on a mobile browser.
You know what though, although I've gone on about the reasons against it, would lots of people be willing to pay for it? If there was tons of people that would provide the amount of money they would want from it, I would think it wouldn't matter if it's easier to use on the browser? But I'm no statistically knowledgeable person.
I doubt most of these people would pay, but if theoretically they did, then it could be worthwhile, but I still doubt it's worth the risk.
I agree that the WBO scales fairly well for most mobile devices (in landscape mode).

However, going with a free (for the site) mobile app server like tapatalk carries no financial risk. Also, it enables most smart phones to provide instant notifications for PMs - which can be quite handy for people on the go..
Out of curiosity, how has the promo card campaign gone? Has it run as you guys planned? Did it make a significant difference? Are people still doing it?
It was more popular than I expected so I even had to get more Promo Cards printed, but I have not really gotten any feedback on whether it worked ...
I think it's worked well for me, people have been accepting the cards, and some asked if they could have a go.

sorry if that's off topic, I just thought that the feedback could help answer the question.
while on the topic of the Promo cards, who are the people who the promo cards are sent to
How can I make a spoiler that say (Click to View) like it says in my sig, PM me and tell me how to make a spoiler.
Thank You
BeybladeFTW
But it never shows upUnhappy! Plz tell me, I'm begging you!
Find a post that has a spoiler. Quote it. The code is all there for you to use and modify for your own purposes.
If you make a thread and then it gets closed, do you get a warning?

I havent made a thread yet, but if its a yes, then I dont wanna risk it.
You only get warnings for breaking rules. We very rarely issue them for a bad thread, unless the thread is derogatory or offensive in some way.
In most cases, you don't, unless it's just SPAM or something that breaks the rules. The majority just get closed, though.

EDIT: Yo, Hazel.
You should also just PM a committee member if you're unsure. They're nice people, they don't bite. Hazel's a dangerous octopus though.
I have a question, how are beyblades purchased through the WBO? is it recommended? what's the shipping process? basically, i want to know all about buying through the WBO.
With WBO authroized dealers, like dimsum2u, it's highly recommended.
As for how you purchase them, it depends on the seller. Some sellers have multiple ways of shipping (PM them for more info), some have one basic way.
is the most recommended seller dimsum2u? if not, who? and i how do i get to his/her shop?
I'm not sure if there's one best seller, but a lot of people have been happy with their purchases from him. Some others are wwqqyang, OkinawamTS, NBeybladeManiac, and Jaygrazer, to name a few.
For their shops, just search '<name> beyblade store' or something.
when i talk to my parents about it they may start saying stuff about there credit card number being taken and being used and stuff, what do i say? has that ever happened in a purchase consultation?