Questions about the WBO

(Jun. 06, 2011  2:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Wait, so "the list" is referring to either your Buddy or Ignore List in My Settings ? I never knew that, I never added anybody.
Ah! Such a rare statement! Never heard of this from Kai-V till now!
Well, I had a question-
I just discovered that we have a limit for the number of pics you can put in the signature. So, I'd like to know, is there such a 'limit' for posts too? I mean, one can put just 10 pics in a post, etc.
In posts, I think we set the limit to infinity. Of course, if you have them all show up instead of linking to them, even behind a spoiler tag, that can make a lot of people's computers crash though, so it is always better to simply post links.
hey.fellow blader here!i need 2 know about any upcoming tournaments in georgia,northern florida,or the east coast. if any1 has any info plz let me know. i've never been 2 1 and i can tell the experience is gr8. so plz plz plz let me know.
(Jun. 07, 2011  10:42 PM)Kyoya/Leone Wrote: hey.fellow blader here!i need 2 know about any upcoming tournaments in georgia,northern florida,or the east coast. if any1 has any info plz let me know. i've never been 2 1 and i can tell the experience is gr8. so plz plz plz let me know.

http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=24
Is there any way to help the WBO except donating? (I can't donate, can't use paypal)
(Jun. 08, 2011  6:41 PM)Degrade Wrote: Is there any way to help the WBO except donating? (I can't donate, can't use paypal)

By not SPAMming, correcting other users from wrongdoing. Host tournaments, broaden the WBO in you're area, being a good member, enforcing rules, reporting bad posts etc.

There are lots more ways, but donating would be awesome !
Just out of curiosity, are mods able to see a user's sent PM's to an other user?
(Jun. 08, 2011  8:52 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: Just out of curiosity, are mods able to see a user's sent PM's to an other user?

as it is a private message, i do not think they are able to
(Jun. 09, 2011  4:14 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2011  8:52 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: Just out of curiosity, are mods able to see a user's sent PM's to an other user?

as it is a private message, i do not think they are able to

According to my knowledge, this version of MyBB allows them to do so.
Yes , it does. I had a MyBB forum and I was able to see PM's sent to others. Okay , here's a question , how do you obtain a face booster ? Sorry for the stupid question ...
Donate , face contests , beylotto if you win some tourneys you get them and things like that
Donate at least $10 to wbo at donate@worldbeyblade.org.
Okay , thanks for the quick answers , guys !
what does the different colours on peoples name mean all i know is Blue are moderators
(Jun. 09, 2011  9:15 AM)Boxhead Wrote: what does the different colours on peoples name mean all i know is Blue are moderators

white means there banned....
(Jun. 09, 2011  9:15 AM)Boxhead Wrote: what does the different colours on peoples name mean all i know is Blue are moderators

Darker blue means the users are Administrators/Committee Members, lighter blue means the users are Global Moderators, and grey means the users are banned as quetzalcoatl has just answered. Members whose names are italicized are Advanced Members.
Question for the mods here: How are the faces you get from face boosters done? Are they picked out of a hat or done by computer or what.
(Jun. 09, 2011  9:00 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Question for the mods here: How are the faces you get from face boosters done? Are they picked out of a hat or done by computer or what.

random.org/lists
Cool thanks for the quick answer.
I am completely confused at the reported post in my profile.... those it mean its the post I reported or is it the post that I spammed and i got reported?
It's the number of posts you've reported.
what happens when you get 100% warning leve?l and is there a way toearn back the warnings?
(Jun. 10, 2011  4:07 PM)TheChosen1 Wrote: what happens when you get 100% warning leve?l and is there a way toearn back the warnings?

That's means that the user or IP address is banned permanently but a committee member can un-ban the member or the IP address for a reason.
(Jun. 10, 2011  4:07 PM)TheChosen1 Wrote: what happens when you get 100% warning leve?l and is there a way toearn back the warnings?

I think you get suspended or something.
No you get banned.