Questions about the WBO

(Jun. 02, 2011  3:48 PM)quetzacoatl Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2011  3:40 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Recently...members from sarawak malaysia like me and peace,usually cant log in in WBO at certain time..usually at night time at our country..it always loading for a long period of time..in the end,'the page is not available' pop out...wonder why is that happening?server down?i know it has nothing to do with internet access because we can browse other sites easily..

th!nk said its downtime. i also encountered this problem, and posted this in the 2011 post bug

i see..thanks for letting me know..its a relieve if this just not happen to malaysia only..
I also live in Malaysia and this problem doesnt happen.
(Jun. 02, 2011  4:20 PM)Shahmir9 Wrote: I also live in Malaysia and this problem doesnt happen.

it seldom occur..and it occur for a while only..about 5-15 minutes only..then it will be alright again...
It occurs for me too...but I ignored it thinking that the network might be conjusted here in the noon and night
Yup..Apparently the same thing has also happened to me twice..But i really think it's nothing dealing with WBO though..It's just our internet connection...It just goes on and of...
(Jun. 02, 2011  6:14 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote: Yup..Apparently the same thing has also happened to me twice..But i really think it's nothing dealing with WBO though..It's just our internet connection...It just goes on and of...

(Jun. 02, 2011  3:48 PM)quetzacoatl Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2011  3:40 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Recently...members from sarawak malaysia like me and peace,usually cant log in in WBO at certain time..usually at night time at our country..it always loading for a long period of time..in the end,'the page is not available' pop out...wonder why is that happening?server down?i know it has nothing to do with internet access because we can browse other sites easily..

th!nk said its downtime. i also encountered this problem, and posted this in the 2011 post bug
not internet connection my dear..i usually can browse other site with ease by that period..think told that its downtime..
(Jun. 02, 2011  6:23 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: not internet connection my dear..i usually can browse other site with ease by that period..think told that its downtime..

oh..I should have read that before posting over here..Anyways I haven't had that problem yet..My problem is with the internet connection..Anyways thank you for helping me out..
is it illegal under wbo rules to engrave your metal wheel with a name?:\
(Jun. 02, 2011  8:46 PM)faissaloo Wrote: is it illegal under wbo rules to engrave your metal wheel with a name?:\

... Of course ...
How do you put spoilers in a signature/post (sorry if this has been asked already)
(Jun. 03, 2011  12:36 PM)Own-Ray Wrote: How do you put spoilers in a signature/post (sorry if this has been asked already)

many times actually..the same way you put spoilers in your post..
Code:
[spoiler]text[/spoiler]
Ok Thanks very sorry that i have been repeating other posts
(Jun. 05, 2011  12:32 PM)chi-yun li Wrote: why i doesnt give a german wbo ?

because there are few german users.(i think)
There are forums for Italian, Spanish, French and Turkish people but other communities are not so big in number and the languages are not so common..that must be the reason why there is no forum for german (and even Indian Unhappy ) members
2ru samkul95 if der wuld be a forum 4r indian bladers it wulf\d be very nice
one question witch confuses me a lot... So what do i really do with WBO Fee when i host a tournament? what is it meant to be for? Tell me if this the wrong Question section
(Jun. 06, 2011  2:25 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: one question witch confuses me a lot... So what do i really do with WBO Fee when i host a tournament? what is it meant to be for? Tell me if this the wrong Question section

You send it through Paypal to the World Beyblade Organization, to help pay monthly costs, awesome prizes for special giveaways, etc. We can also discuss, before the tournament, about using part of that money collected to reimburse either stadiums you had to buy for the event, or the prizes you purchased for it.
how can i become a veteran because in one of the forums it says you have to be a veteran to post. I know a LOT about beyblade so how do i become a veteran?
You have to show your knowledge about beyblade.
Is there a way to remove a name from the list? I can't seem to find a way to do it.
click on the left side of that user's icon(left of the one showing whether he/she is online or offline)...it will delete that user from the list
Ahhh, I feel silly now. lol Thanks Samkul!
Actually even I discovered it just now Tongue_out_wink I was also confused till a few minutes back..wanted to ask the same..then I went to my buddy list where I had added an unknown user be mistake..instead of going to his on/off status I decided to see what was that thing towards it's left..and discovered that button..so thanks to you too..or else I wud have never tried to find it
Wait, so "the list" is referring to either your Buddy or Ignore List in My Settings ? I never knew that, I never added anybody.