Questions about the WBO

Moderators moderate the posts, threads, and members to make sure they are 'in order'.

Committee Members do all of them plus crucial decision makings, and developments / upgrades of the site, essentially everything.
Oh, cool. I thought it was something along those lines. Thanks Uwik! Wink
How do I add a spoiler to my sig??
u know the (click to View) button...
(Jun. 14, 2012  3:07 AM)geremykadoya Wrote: How do I add a spoiler to my sig??

I told you to search this thread, not post in it.
ah, sorry... ok i will
ok. whats the signature size limitations?
i dont seem to find them with the search button...
NVM
Smile
(Jun. 12, 2012  5:13 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: Sorry, i have wondered what the difference is between Moderators and Committee members for quite some time now, so i am finally asking. What is the difference between moderators and committee members? I have searched and haven't found anything, so... i asked here. Thanks in advance.

(Jun. 12, 2012  6:57 PM)Uwik Wrote: Moderators moderate the posts, threads, and members to make sure they are 'in order'.

Committee Members do all of them plus crucial decision makings, and developments / upgrades of the site, essentially everything.

And,moderators' usernames are a lighter blue. Committee members have a darker blue username.Smug
(Jun. 14, 2012  10:26 PM)YOFACE Wrote: and the wbs is..

Whatever the "wbs" is. Yes.
So. My sig got unfairly removed by someone, I read the rules before making it. The size was 500px*200px,
can anyone explain to me what happened?
(Jun. 15, 2012  2:23 PM)Geremykadoya Wrote: So. My sig got unfairly removed by someone, I read the rules before making it. The size was 500px*200px,
can anyone explain to me what happened?

No signature is ever unfairly removed. The size limit is for the whole signature, not just the picture in it.
What i the use of "delete post" panel option?
i noticed it is there when i edited m posts.. XD
Surely it's there to delete the post?
It's just for Committee Members (Mods as well? Not sure.). From what I remember, there's not a way to make it so that it only shows up for them and not us.
Yep. I remember trying it once... Nothing happened Unhappy
Can anyone thell where can I find an article/thread about the individual top tier parts
(ex: EWD, BD145, Blitz, etc...) I allready searched and found nothing Unhappy
Erm, then you didn't search properly...

Go into Beyblade Customizations, go to the search bar and type ____ (insert part here) Discussion. That should work.

Or you could just go to the last page of results and find stuff there if you just searched the part.
What does the blade rpassport look like? Or is it not a physical thing.
It's not a physical object. Buying one does give you a Face, though (look at the third Face in Ga's collection). Smile
Then how do people know you have one (besides the face, I mean at a tournament)?
(Jun. 16, 2012  5:02 AM)ElderBow Wrote: Then how do people know you have one (besides the face, I mean at a tournament)?

The host, and even some of the participants, will probably remember who gave more than five dollars at previous events. However, each host is supposed to either write down the Passport Holders in their region before the tournament, simply print out the whole list of Passport Holders, or even just have Internet access and check the list online to corroborate what someone claims.
Thanks Kai-V, I just wanted to know because I'm going to be getting one at the next tourney.
Wat happens if someones beypoints become0????
I don't believe that has ever happened, but nothing happens. All it means is that every person that beats the blader with zero doesn't gain any points, and if the blader with zero points wins, he gets a carp load of points...

I am not completely sure, but I believe that's how it works...
That's a very illogical question. You start off at 1000 points. you'd have to lose a very large amount of battles. And by that point you'd either get better, buy better parts or stop playing altogether.
The truth is, since the points lost and gained are based off of the players' respective scores, it is not possible to reach zero. I had this same discussion with Magic: the Gathering folks back in the day.