Questions about the WBO

When a post string is erased, it creates the thread, and automatically attaches "These posts were moved here by me." as a post by the Administrator/Moderator who erased it at the end.
Ahh, thankyou very much, even if that does obliterate my amusing mental scenarios. I don't know why I didn't ask earlier, haha, puzzled me since my first deleted post, that has.
As it turns out we can post in there, but there's really no point in doing it.

If anything important about any given post erasing or whatever needs to be discussed it's done in private message and so forth.
(Apr. 18, 2012  10:56 AM)Hazel Wrote: I will try something.

EDIT: There, I fixed it for you. It was some kind of Thread Approval bug where no one but those with permissions could see it... and I seriously cannot imagine what would've caused it.

Wait, I remember correctly that there was a need of approval before the thread was posted...

Was this a different one?
It usually doesn't happen, though, is the point. Normally threads do not require approval to be posted or viewed whatsoever.
Would a general camera thread be needed ? You could discuss about the settings that are good for video taking , questions about camera's and all that .
(Apr. 19, 2012  7:35 AM)Hazel Wrote: It usually doesn't happen, though, is the point. Normally threads do not require approval to be posted or viewed whatsoever.

New topics in the General Discussion topic have been requiring approval for months. When they are pink, only we can see them, and if we close it without approving it first, the creator will never know.

Sushii Wrote:Would a general camera thread be needed ? You could discuss about the settings that are good for video taking , questions about camera's and all that .

That could go in the Gadgets, Computers, etc. thread, I think.
(Apr. 19, 2012  12:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2012  7:35 AM)Hazel Wrote: It usually doesn't happen, though, is the point. Normally threads do not require approval to be posted or viewed whatsoever.

New topics in the General Discussion topic have been requiring approval for months. When they are pink, only we can see them, and if we close it without approving it first, the creator will never know.

This is how the system should work, but is not actually at all how it ends up working most of the time.

I'm like 90% sure we've had this discussion before.
What, it does not work ? I have been approving most threads in the General Discussion forum ever since that system was started, even fi some topics were meant to be closed, and I think it has worked for everybody. What does not work ?
Fairly often, a thread will appear, and have people able to post in it, etc. without it being approved by anyone first.

That, or they're appearing as unapproved despite being approved. Either way, something funny is up with it from time to time.
Well i think that is why my thread about the IPL wasn't coming up on my computer but it worked for you, i could only see it when you approved it
Where could i find the most up to date statistics of the competitive metagame?

sorry if this question has been asked already, its just everytime i see a post, somebody is saying that a certain part is outclassed by another.

Where should i be looking to get the best info?
The Competitive Combos List in the Advanced Forum is the right place to look for general discussion - the list is in the process of being reworked at the moment, but you can read what people are saying.

Another way to get a more variable feel for it is checking the Winning Combinations thread in Beyblade General, to see what has recently won events.
I feel like Beychannel needs an update. Can that happen any time soon?
Hopefully very soon, yes.
I've actually considered doing an updated version of the Types lesson. Another one that would be good to update is the Sliding Shoot lesson, seeing as not many people that watch that video have HMS beys/stadia. Any chance we can get some more support?
Is it really that different in the Metal Fight Beyblade Attack Type BeyStadium ?
Probably not; just that most people who weren't around during Plastics/HMS would see things that were more familiar, and maybe get a better understanding.
But some people might not watch it because of the HMS. They might say,"Oh, this is HMS, this doesn't affect me, because I have MFBs".
The HMS video is how I learned to do it in a BB-10... it really works just fine for them both. Maybe someone demonstrating it using a String Launcher/Beylauncher would be called for, though, since some people do have trouble with that, and it looks slightly different.
Gingka Blader#1: In the video it says 'This is applicable to all systems of Beyblade', though.
Oh, sorry, a little late in posting.
I also used the video to learn slide shooting, even with a Beylauncher..and I didn't even have a BB-10, only a Lightning Force Stadium, haha.
For updating the types video, what exactly is needed? The beys used were pre-HWS, and early HWS.
The combos used in that tutorial aren't competitive anymore. I was thinking of using Flash, Duo, etc. which are actually good in today's metagame.