Questions about the WBO

What would you post as an attachment to dimsum2u anyway ?
I have a question regarding one of his beys anyway, so as an attachment ill just add the beyblade that he's selling.
If you mean in genral, it was put of because of spammers, wasn't it? If i can post there, a new spammer can post there aswell.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SELLING-...pid=901622
SPAMmers never post in that forum, they do not know.
Do not tell them, and we will be safe. There are very few chances that they would just randomly choose the Authorized Beyblade Dealers forum and post there with an attachment. Usually, it will be other forums, and if they notice that they cannot add attachments there, they will probably not try again.
Hey my name is ThermalG and I am recently new to beyblades. I used to play with them as a kid and now I am back into them. I have a few questions for you guys, at the tournements do you guys have any restrictions or specific classes? Because I only have like four beys and am looking to get some more. Also me and my friend are looking to attend the tournement in toronto but dont know where to start? Is their any paper work that we need to fill out? also do we need to be 18 or anything? please help me out.
(Feb. 18, 2012  11:33 PM)ThermalG Wrote: Hey my name is ThermalG and I am recently new to beyblades. I used to play with them as a kid and now I am back into them. I have a few questions for you guys, at the tournements do you guys have any restrictions or specific classes? Because I only have like four beys and am looking to get some more. Also me and my friend are looking to attend the tournement in toronto but dont know where to start? Is their any paper work that we need to fill out? also do we need to be 18 or anything? please help me out.

Our tournaments are completely limitless. You can be any age, etc. You just need to pay the regular entry fee of five dollars or buy a Blader Passport for ten dollars and get free entry to all of our events in a year.

So, to attend, just go to a tournament which is coming up, make sure you paid to enter, and play.
Can Mods and Commitee members read the private messages of other Mods and Commitee members?
That depends. Moderators cannot read PMs, but a Committee member potentially could. It depends on whether or not that Committee Member has access to the database. That, or if the "Private Message Admin" plugin is installed.
Committee Members technically can see everything, yes, but we do not really make a habit of utilizing that particular function unless it is a serious case, such as things regarding fraudulent sales practices in the Marketplace, user harassment/threatening Private Messages, and so forth.
And of course, if someone has come to be a staff member, I dare hope that we trust them enough to know that none of those circumstances would ever apply to them, on this site at least.
I was looking at the advanced forum but it said you need to be a veteran to post in that forum, how do we become a veteran, how do we show that we have an extensive knowledge of beyblade beyond the average member
I just bought my Passport at a tournament on the 25th, I have no idea how long it will take for it to process, but am I allowed to go ahead and post in the Febuary 2012 Giveaway thread?
Its better to contact Kai-v before you do that. She'll check if you had paid, and could give you the face.
I logged onto my account earlier and this appeared:

I checked my inbox, and nothing was there; when I reloaded the page the message disappeared. Is this a glitch or something else?
(Feb. 26, 2012  9:00 AM)Universe² Wrote: I just bought my Passport at a tournament on the 25th, I have no idea how long it will take for it to process, but am I allowed to go ahead and post in the Febuary 2012 Giveaway thread?

See if the host for that tournament has sent us the money collected at the event already as well as a list of those who purchased Blader Passports. If he or she has not done it before March, then unfortunately we cannot count it.

S.D.C., you are not the first to report those weird messages. Also, for your other issue, you just did not use the right direction of slash ... / is the good one, not \.
About the Rose gold face....
Do unopened/painted beys count?
Yes, they do.
How do you delete posts on WBO? please tell me
Just full edit your comment and at the top u can see how to delete a post.
There is actually no way regular Members can delete their posts. Only staff members can do that.
I had actually been meaning to ask if there were a way we could remove that option from the posting template. Is there? Moderators and Administrators obviously don't need that, as we do not need to open the edit window to delete a post... and we do not delete them anyway.
How do you link to a post on a page. I've seen people do it before.

Such as:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Question...#pid911173

What do you put in?