Questions about the WBO

Yet usually people contact us to know what is up about it. Kei is the treasurer, so make sure that he indeed received the money and that he was sent the list of people who purchased Blader Passports.

Deikailo Wrote:Same. Gasp Are we getting close to a verdict at the very least?

It should not be too long now.
(Oct. 27, 2011  2:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yet usually people contact us to know what is up about it. Kei is the treasurer, so make sure that he indeed received the money and that he was sent the list of people who purchased Blader Passports.

My question is : is Kei being too busy with 'that' that i havent seen him around for almost a month?
(Oct. 27, 2011  3:02 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: My question is : is Kei being too busy with 'that' that i havent seen him around for almost a month?

Kei has definitely been there during this month ...
(Oct. 27, 2011  3:02 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: My question is : is Kei being too busy with 'that' that i havent seen him around for almost a month?

I'm online everyday. Even if I'm not posting a lot on some days, I'm always doing a lot of administrative work behind the scenes (figuring out situations like the one above is an example of one such thing I often have to do).

If anyone has not received a Passport that I've paid for, please PM your host like Arupaeo mentioned, and then have them PM me to confirm that you bought one. If that doesn't work, PM me directly.
(Oct. 27, 2011  2:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yet usually people contact us to know what is up about it. Kei is the treasurer, so make sure that he indeed received the money and that he was sent the list of people who purchased Blader Passports.

How do you even edit out my emote? Unhappy
(Oct. 27, 2011  3:58 PM)Deikailo Wrote: How do you even edit out my emote? Unhappy

Copy and paste.
Are threads ever deleted? Even if they don't break any obvious rules?
(Oct. 28, 2011  3:29 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Are threads ever deleted? Even if they don't break any obvious rules?

Like what ? If they are just disruptive to the health of the community we might.
No, it's just, my story thread was deleted. Or, at least, the link doesn't work. The link's in my signature. I understand that you might of deleted it since it was inactive for a while, but I was intending to update it someday, or at least have people read it and look back.
It is just the wrong link. Surely you edited the title at some point and now it redirects to a thread consisting of the erased posts from your topic.
Oh, okay, thanks for the answer.
I have two questions:

1- Is the feature that changes your User Title to 'Passport Holder' when you recieve a Blader's Passport disabled? I'm near positive it was enabled a while ago, though that could've been before the big update in August.

2- How often does the WBO appoint Advanced Members? It seems like every month, but I haven't seen any members get the AM status this month.
1) Check your User CP.

2) Pcyborg became an Advanced Member a couple days ago. I don't know if there was anyone else though.
(Oct. 29, 2011  1:43 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: 2- How often does the WBO appoint Advanced Members? It seems like every month, but I haven't seen any members get the AM status this month.

It's not as if there's a quota to be met. They dole the status out as they see fit, not on a schedule.
There needs to be conditions, we never look to see when the last time we made someone an Advanced Member was.
1) Why aren't previous mods classed as advanced members, since they all got to mod status, when they retired they should surely still be adv. members ?
2) I know why we have to wait 60 seconds between searches, but why PMs ? Still to block bots ?
I can sort of answer the second one. It's to prevent an overload on the server or something like that.
And I'd like to know the answer to the first one as well!
(Oct. 30, 2011  8:55 PM)Poseidon Wrote: 1) Why aren't previous mods classed as advanced members, since they all got to mod status, when they retired they should surely still be adv. members ?
If they have a hiatus long enough to be de-modded or just leave forever (with or without goodbye) it doesn't matter to them.

Who did you have in mind when posting this question?
I was thinking of Aqua, who I recall being promoted to Moderator, and when Aqua left they remained Adv.
I think he/she was even a committee member (face of soul), but when I was around he/she was a moderator..
Their last login was August 29, there is still hope for them to come back haha.
IIRC Rocky has not been on in a while and Roan came back to shape up the place a smack down on SPAM, not to have any competitive say.
I really wanna donate to the WBO, but I don't know exactly what to do. What do I send the money to? Should I just do the passport thingy again or what?
(Oct. 31, 2011  12:51 AM)Meteo L-leone Wrote: I really wanna donate to the WBO, but I don't know exactly what to do. What do I send the money to? Should I just do the passport thingy again or what?

If it's a Face Booster WHITE you're looking for, you don't have to do the Passport thing again. You just Paypal $10 (or $20 for 2 Faces, etc.) to donate@worldbeyblade.org.