Questions about the WBO

Does the WBO have a facebook group? I think it probably doesn't but I just want to know.
There is one. It isnt updated though, or even posted on Uncertain

but i dont think it is sponsered by the wbo anyway
(Aug. 30, 2011  2:10 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Does the WBO have a facebook group? I think it probably doesn't but I just want to know.

Technically we do, but none of us really find much interest in keeping it alive. Actually, I do not even know the password for it.
O.o .... I have interest in keeping it alive....
"Us" is everyone on the Committee.
Oh... well... meh...
Facebook deserves our respect! XD
Is there an age limit to hosting a tourney? Just wondering, that if for some reason next summer I have some money, I could buy some prizes and such. And just wondering if anyone would mind having a kid host a tourney Tongue_out. I am pretty sure quite a few people here live in Texas.
As far as i know, no age limits
Apparently,nobody minds if it is being hosted by a kid around 10-13.Chups,Electric,Ink. And me have hosted tournaments,and nobody minds.
I want to post a topic of somthing on youtube i saw, which thread would it go in? General Discussion?
about beybade ?if it is related to beyblade...beybkade random thought i suppose..
(Aug. 30, 2011  11:34 AM)@wesome Wrote: I want to post a topic of somthing on youtube i saw, which thread would it go in? General Discussion?

Internet Videos. There is no need for another, new thread.
i was wondering if theres any bladers in michigan?
Of course there are.You can make a thread in WBO General.Who knows,they might show up.Or look at the WBO Map.
I can't post threads in "General Discussions" anymore. Is that normal?
(Aug. 30, 2011  5:48 PM)To Wrote: I can't post threads in "General Discussions" anymore. Is that normal?

I think new threads now have to be approved or something.
Can someone please post all of the emoticons here?

i.e. "GET OUT" "ICE BURN" and the various others. I have searched, and I really hope this is the right topic this goes in.
Was the map fixed?
(Aug. 31, 2011  12:53 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Was the map fixed?

...Uh...map?

Oh yeah, I noticed that I can't put in my location on the map. I just checked and it brings up an error saying "You forgot something!"

So no.
(Aug. 31, 2011  1:51 AM)Sparta Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2011  12:53 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Was the map fixed?

...Uh...map?

Oh yeah, I noticed that I can't put in my location on the map. I just checked and it brings up an error saying "You forgot something!"

So no.

that sucks Tongue_out
Hah, I came to ask the same question.

@poseidan
Any reason as to why you put all those spaces in between? :p
I want to change that text under my avatar. How do I do it?
(Sep. 01, 2011  5:23 AM)SoniChris98 Wrote: I want to change that text under my avatar. How do I do it?

click edit profile..there is "Custom User Title" thing on the right side of the pages..edit it..