Questions about the WBO

Can You Bring up the Beyblade Tournaments In Sri Lanka too?
if any member of wbo can host one in sri lanka..why not...maybe you yourself can host one..Smile
i have been wondering, who makes the graphics for the faces
Commitee Members.Some were drawn by Brad.
I refered my brother to this forum (DedlyAquaturtle) How come my profile does not say I have 1 referal? I am almost certain I did the neccisary steps to do so. Can this problem be solved?
(Aug. 28, 2011  6:26 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I refered my brother to this forum (DedlyAquaturtle) How come my profile does not say I have 1 referal? I am almost certain I did the neccisary steps to do so. Can this problem be solved?

Are you sure he put your username in the 'Referrer' field?
I told him too when he made his account...did he mess it up or just forget...

Is there anyway to correct this problem at all?
sry if alredy asked but how do you start groups
(Aug. 28, 2011  8:46 PM)Guitar Blader Wrote: sry if alredy asked but how do you start groups

Post a thread in one of the sub forums of WBO general like North America Europe ect
(Aug. 28, 2011  6:50 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I told him too when he made his account...did he mess it up or just forget...

Is there anyway to correct this problem at all?

No, if he did not put you as referrer, then nothing can be done, it is his fault.
Damn, that is to bad. What are the benifits of refering people anyway?
Hm, more members for us, and you can get the Amber Face for five valid referrals ?
Damn. That is even worse. Oh well it cannot be helped. Thank you.
LeonTempestXIII, i don't know if you accidentally said profile instead of User Control Panel, but when i go on your profile it definitely is there.
Wait...what?

*goes to check my profile...

What the cr@p? I could have sworn it said zero today...good thing i didn't say anything to my brother!

Only 4 more to go! So much easier than it sounds...maybe I will get some beyblade enthusiasts from Zoidspoison to join...
What was the old Banner like? The one before BMF, when plastics were around.

That is, if there was one.
OK, how do i get Faceboosters? U know, the Unicorno face, red booster, stuff like that?
You can buy it through credits,or donate 10$ for Facebooster White.There are also some times when you win a giveaway or face contest,you get them for free.
(Aug. 29, 2011  8:36 AM)Nano Wrote: What was the old Banner like? The one before BMF, when plastics were around.

That is, if there was one.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Surprise...e-Brad-Day
Ah, OK. Thanks, Kai-V.
My thoughts about getting a blader passport have increased exponentialy, so i would just like to know where my $10 would be going if I do get one.
It will go to the website itself,and the prizes

it might even go to brad's daily allowance, making him the richer than we expected XD(sarcasm intended)
Thanks DeX. I do like prizes...

When Brad left the WBO, his allowence was taken away by Kai-V for all eternity. I thought that was common knowlage :p
can i have a match with one person and get beypoints or does it have to be at a tourney?
It has to be at a tournament.