Questions about the WBO

(Aug. 24, 2011  9:56 PM)allywillar Wrote: i think you have a glitch or something on the thread called build me a combo! #2. when i posted something, it got stuck or something, in the forum where it shows the thread, it tells me someone posted after me. but when i look on the last page, it only shows my post at the bottom. i can look at the new posts when i go into post a new reply though.
It might be the WBO post bug. I'm no expert but I think things like this happens when lots of members do so much stuff on this site the site might clash and that's how it happends I think.
nvm, just a lag
no i was wrong, it a glitch
How do you make your letters bold? And how to have a Click to Open and Hide button?

how do you add pictures to your signature.
(Aug. 25, 2011  8:27 PM)ravery323 Wrote: how do you add pictures to your signature.

request one from a sig-maker and put the direct link in [img] tags, then put it in your signature
When u post something how do put the smiles on?
(Aug. 25, 2011  9:21 PM)Eartheagle1997 Wrote: When u post something how do put the smiles on?
Make a quote and then cut the whole quote and smiles icons will be next to the quote or just do this : ) just space them in.
Thanks a lot I needed to know how to do that
How do you post a picture as an actual image, and not a link or a bunch of weird symbols?
Code:
[img]insert link of picture here[/img]

It'll show up as a picture.

(Aug. 26, 2011  1:11 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: How do you post a picture as an actual image, and not a link or a bunch of weird symbols?
You should use the help document Mycod
how to i upload an image to this forum, direct from my computer without using Internet means aka without Photobucket, tinypic Its normal sig size
As has been explained numerous times, you cannot.
why cant i access the thread called AkiraDaddy's MFB shop? i cant see whole name

only reason i can think ofd it showed me is that i was banned from that page. i dont no why i was banned from it though.

nvm, was using wrong link
Does the WBO keep statistics of the number of members? Just out of curiosity.
(Aug. 27, 2011  8:02 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Does the WBO keep statistics of the number of members? Just out of curiosity.

Number of members is in one of the sections on the side, on the index.
Yeah I know that, but for example, were numbers taken before SSS then after to see how many more members we got in [x] days compared to usual?

Sorry if it's a little confusing.
Ah, we could go through the trouble of listing members by their registration date on the Member List, but otherwise no, I do not think so.
How do events get added to the upcoming events bit on the home page? Is it done by mods?
It's done by Mods when they approve the event. You have to propose an event in Event Proposals.
Well it's already been approved and there's a thread for it in the official events bit. I was wondering whether they automatically do it for every event or whether you have to ask them to do it.
The Administrators have to manually update the box. So, I'd give them a few more hours, because they're busy. Then ask them.
Okay thanks. Is it common practise for them to add every tourney to it without the tourney organizers asking for it to be done?
were do you go if you want to ask an question about a beypointer
(Aug. 28, 2011  4:51 AM)dylanslegos Wrote: were do you go if you want to ask an question about a beypointer

You go to the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic.