Questions about the WBO

I dont get what was wrong with the wording, but thank you kai-v. i will highly consider purchasing a passport in the forseeable future. =D
Is there a limit to the number of parts and combos I can bring to a tortament? I know i can only use 1 combo for a match but do I have to use that for the whole tortament? and if i dont can i ever use the same combo agian in another match? if that is true then am i allowed to use the same combo 2x in a row or do i have to wait? and what happens if my combo is identical to my opponents?
(Aug. 04, 2011  12:09 AM)FLAMING CHICKEN Wrote: Is there a limit to the number of parts and combos I can bring to a tortament?
Nope.

(Aug. 04, 2011  12:09 AM)FLAMING CHICKEN Wrote: I know i can only use 1 combo for a match but do I have to use that for the whole tortament?
Nope.

(Aug. 04, 2011  12:09 AM)FLAMING CHICKEN Wrote: and if i dont can i ever use the same combo agian in another match?
Yup.

(Aug. 04, 2011  12:09 AM)FLAMING CHICKEN Wrote: if that is true then am i allowed to use the same combo 2x in a row or do i have to wait?
You can use it again immediately.

(Aug. 04, 2011  12:09 AM)FLAMING CHICKEN Wrote: and what happens if my combo is identical to my opponents?
Hope there's some difference in colour! Even if it's the face that's different.

In all honesty, I've never seen two exact (parts, wear, and colour) combos go at it in a tournament yet, but I would probably just make 'em swap faces if it did happen.
I don't know what is the best place to put this, but I think this should be the best place.
In the BeyPoint Rankings, after #40 (Chaos Blader), there is #42 (ikmv) and no #41.
And none of the persons there are tied on points.
Why is that so? Do the committee hate #41 or is it an error?
(Aug. 05, 2011  11:07 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: I don't know what is the best place to put this, but I think this should be the best place.
In the BeyPoint Rankings, after #40 (Chaos Blader), there is #42 (ikmv) and no #41.
And none of the persons there are tied on points.
Why is that so? Do the committee hate #41 or is it an error?

probably an error. but it could have been because of the editing of ranks Uncertain
Why is it even an option that we "hate #41" ...
Haha, I just put it there so it is more of a question rather than an error since this is the Questions thread. I did know that it was an error.
Is it me or is one of the international forums missing? The Turcke one, IIRC.
Yes, Kai-V removed it due to a lack of activity.
(Aug. 07, 2011  1:13 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: what about the next beyblade championships

... ? That has nothing to do with the World Beyblade Organization.
(Aug. 05, 2011  3:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Why is it even an option that we "hate #41" ...

THAT 41! IT MAKES ME SO MAD EVEN TO SEE THE NUMBER! RAIGEKO's HASBRO RAGE IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THE WBO's AGAINST THE MENAGE NAMED 41!

Haha, sorry for the off-topicness.

Now I have a question: where can I find the default avatars? I looked around but couldn't find 'em. They're not in beywiki, are they?
(Aug. 07, 2011  6:45 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2011  3:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Why is it even an option that we "hate #41" ...

THAT 41! IT MAKES ME SO MAD EVEN TO SEE THE NUMBER! RAIGEKO's HASBRO RAGE IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THE WBO's AGAINST THE MENAGE NAMED 41!

Haha, sorry for the off-topicness.

Now I have a question: where can I find the default avatars? I looked around but couldn't find 'em. They're not in beywiki, are they?

If you mean the avatars like Dranzer S, I'm pretty sure Kei posted them in the OP of the Plastics/HMS Rememberance Day thread.
Oh man! For some reason when I try to change my profile it gives me some weird message saying, "You cannot return in the past!" whatever that means...

Is this a bug?
Check your away message/date settings.
To access the default avatars, you just go in My Settings, Change avatar, and then you want to go look at the avatar gallery.
i would like to know why kai-v closes every thread i ever make. im so mad right now.
(Aug. 08, 2011  1:15 AM)pegasusmaster Wrote: i would like to know why kai-v closes every thread i ever make. im so mad right now.

Because the first one was a combo question that didn't need a separate thread, and the second one was about something that someone else already made. Read the rules.
Oh no, looks like we have another Kingkupa on our hands, hah.

Anyway, is there a consequence for people who sign up for a tournament and drop out at the last minute/don't come? I'm not a fan of these people...
(Aug. 08, 2011  2:02 AM)Kaioya Wrote: Oh no, looks like we have another Kingkupa on our hands, hah.

Anyway, is there a consequence for people who sign up for a tournament and drop out at the last minute/don't come? I'm not a fan of these people...

It depends. If the tournament still has enough participants, then it is not so bad, but if their sudden absence makes the tournament fail because of a lack of attendance of eight people minimum, then yes, they will definitely get at least forty percent.
Does that include the host as well? Because I'm planning on having a tourney and getting in with the ToyWiz deal (if that's still even possible, can you tell me? Confused ) and I just want to make sure, even though it isn't my fault.
(Aug. 08, 2011  2:23 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Does that include the host as well?

Especially the host.
Dangit... Arg, if that happens I'd be at 70%, not good. Thank you Daegor.
(Aug. 08, 2011  2:40 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Dangit... Arg, if that happens I'd be at 70%, not good. Thank you Daegor.

i'm kinda confussed with the earlier question..
but host wont be warned if one of the attendees couldnt come at last minute...but if the host himself absent,there you go..an increase to your warning level..
(Aug. 08, 2011  2:38 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2011  2:23 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Does that include the host as well?

Especially the host.

But, if the host or any attendee has a good reason, he isn't warned right?
I mean, if there is an emergency of some sort due to which the tourney is suddenly cancelled(in absence of host), the WBO won't warn him right?