Questions about the WBO

Sorry if this has already been asked/answered, but if I purchase a Blader Passport, but I don't have the Face, am I still eligible for giveaways, contests, etc. like the current Variares giveaway?
(Jul. 24, 2011  4:33 PM)Kaioya Wrote: Sorry if this has already been asked/answered, but if I purchase a Blader Passport, but I don't have the Face, am I still eligible for giveaways, contests, etc. like the current Variares giveaway?

Try to have it given to you before the end of the contest.
PM a committee member to tell them you haven't got your face yet. Include your paypal address or the tourney where you bought it, and they'll give it to you/check out what's up.

If it's urgent that you post in the contest thread immediately, just state that you've paid for your passport but don't have the face yet.
Thanks, Kai-V and th!nk. I'll most likely purchase a Passport today or tomorrow, so it should work out. Smile

I know what you're thinking: 'Why did you ask that if you haven't even paid for it yet?' Just for future reference, I guess. Wink
What's going on with the WBO? My password seems to have been changed, so I've had to reset it.

I may have to open up a new account. Kai-V, would you mind deleting this one? My new account will be called IHateNoGrammarNoobs if that'll fit.
(Jul. 24, 2011  8:42 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: What's going on with the WBO? My password seems to have been changed, so I've had to reset it.

I may have to open up a new account. Kai-V, would you mind deleting this one? My new account will be called IHateNoGrammarNoobs if that'll fit.

Hm. nothing is supposed to have happened. Nobody touched your account.
I don't know what happened but now I can't get back on, please, if you can, delete that account.
We do not delete accounts.

How can you write that you cannot get back in your other account when you were using it just a few minutes ago ?
I somehow got back on, then logged out, then tried to get on again and it didn't work. I'm confused on what's happened.
my brothers account ( zardflare ) has the beyrank of 0

what?
(Jul. 25, 2011  2:09 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: my brothers account ( zardflare ) has the beyrank of 0

what?

Yeah, I saw that, and then I thought, is he first, or last? Confused
o have a question here..i try to update my location on the map...but it seems to be error eventhugh i typed the correct city,region and country..it appeared in the map..but i cant updat/save it..is there any more particular things i need to do?or is the map have some problem?
thanks in advance...
and sorry if this had been asked before..
(Jul. 24, 2011  4:37 PM)th!nk Wrote: PM a committee member to tell them you haven't got your face yet. Include your paypal address or the tourney where you bought it, and they'll give it to you/check out what's up.

If it's urgent that you post in the contest thread immediately, just state that you've paid for your passport but don't have the face yet.

Wait, when you see committee, you mean like Kai-V, Roan, etc.? Because I myself still haven't gotten my Passport face yet, but I haven't been to tourneys since the last one I bought it in.
(Jul. 25, 2011  9:30 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  4:37 PM)th!nk Wrote: PM a committee member to tell them you haven't got your face yet. Include your paypal address or the tourney where you bought it, and they'll give it to you/check out what's up.

Wait, when you see committee, you mean like Kai-V, Roan, etc.? Because I myself still haven't gotten my Passport face yet, but I haven't been to tourneys since the last one I bought it in.

better ask Kei, he is the one manages that.(but to answer your question, yes)
(Jul. 25, 2011  8:20 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: o have a question here..i try to update my location on the map...but it seems to be error eventhugh i typed the correct city,region and country..it appeared in the map..but i cant updat/save it..is there any more particular things i need to do?or is the map have some problem?
thanks in advance...
and sorry if this had been asked before..

the map is not working for the past few months Uncertain
A veteran is someone who has proven to have an advanced knowledge of Beyblade, and has helped the WBO advance along (I think?).

And Kai-V, even if the WBO doesn't delete accounts, would you be able to merge the two accounts into one?
(Jul. 25, 2011  3:46 PM)Odin Wrote: And Kai-V, even if the WBO doesn't delete accounts, would you be able to merge the two accounts into one?

Yes, we could, but we almost always merge the newer account into the original account, leaving only the original at the end, because there should really be no reason to make a second account.
(Jul. 27, 2011  6:38 PM)Flame Aries Wrote: What does it take to be a veteran?

Being able to search for and find information that is already clearly available instead of asking repetitive questions would be a good start.
I did search but nothing came up and it keep say error
Oh God, you're an idiot.
(Jul. 25, 2011  3:46 PM)Odin Wrote: A veteran is someone who has proven to have an advanced knowledge of Beyblade, and has helped the WBO advance along (I think?).

This is what is TWO POSTS above your first. I'm guessing that you didn't even bother to look. That's what they mean.
Yes... Ugh, use some common knowledge!
(Jul. 27, 2011  7:34 PM)Odin Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2011  3:46 PM)Odin Wrote: A veteran is someone who has proven to have an advanced knowledge of Beyblade, and has helped the WBO advance along (I think?).

This is what is TWO POSTS above your first. I'm guessing that you didn't even bother to look. That's what they mean.
But in what process like do I just keep posting and suggesting things to others? Or is there more to it?