Questions about the WBO

What would be the best way to report an abusive PM? The best I could think of was to forward it to a mod, but that creates awkwardness and authenticity issues. I mean, even a screenshot could, in theory, be altered.
(Jun. 19, 2011  10:45 PM)@ngle Wrote: Why is the loading sign a ldrago???
Because loading times are evil, much like L Drago.
(Jun. 19, 2011  10:02 PM)th!nk Wrote: What would be the best way to report an abusive PM? The best I could think of was to forward it to a mod, but that creates awkwardness and authenticity issues. I mean, even a screenshot could, in theory, be altered.
Just forward it. An admin can always check your inbox if they think it's not authentic.
(Jun. 19, 2011  10:45 PM)@ngle Wrote: Why is the loading sign a ldrago???
Deikailo Wrote:bcause loading times are evil, much like L Drago.

Wow, that is SO true!Wink
(Jun. 19, 2011  10:02 PM)th!nk Wrote: What would be the best way to report an abusive PM? The best I could think of was to forward it to a mod, but that creates awkwardness and authenticity issues. I mean, even a screenshot could, in theory, be altered.

Yes, just forward it, we will look into the issue.
(Jun. 19, 2011  8:13 PM)th!nk Wrote: Gets asked every page. Normally I'd tell you to search, but I've never used the "code" function before, so eh.
Code:
[spoiler=SPOILER TITLE]TEXT HERE[/spoiler]

Which shows up as

SPOILER TITLE (Click to View)

Or, if you just want the plain spoiler:
Code:
[spoiler]TEXT HERE[/spoiler]

You can quote peoples posts, and use the resulting text to find out what code they've used, if you're unsure in future.

Oh, also, use a double line break (press "enter" twice) if you want an empty line below the spoiler. A single one doesn't do it Tongue_out

thanks
If a blader purchased a blader passport at 29th febuary, when will it expire?
(Jun. 21, 2011  7:35 AM)Shika blade Wrote: If a blader purchased a blader passport at 29th febuary, when will it expire?

1st March the following year. Hahaha, nice try, it won't expire 4 years later...
It will expire exactly 365 days after it's purchased.But if it's a leap year it would expire a day late.
hey!What countries would the WBO held tournaments on?
(Jun. 21, 2011  12:17 PM)Pipo cristino Wrote: hey!What countries would the WBO held tournaments on?

Every country , though they don't hold it but you or other members of your country do. You need to hold your own tourney.
Nope, but obviously, it's very unlikely someone very young will be chosen, as maturity is obviously a consideration.
Oh, okay.
(Like you find a Moderator like 89 years old and they STILL play with beyblades)
hello guys have a rabid sick beyblade XD (sorry for any spelling errors, I'm Italian) when they begin the next beyblade tournaments in Italy? (I do not know this new site I do not know exactly where to write) looks through tuti answer =)
(Jun. 22, 2011  9:24 PM)olio96 Wrote: hello guys have a rabid sick beyblade XD (sorry for any spelling errors, I'm Italian) when they begin the next beyblade tournaments in Italy? (I do not know this new site I do not know exactly where to write) looks through tuti answer =)

Go to the Italian forum on this site.
How do you know if your account has been banned?
(Jun. 23, 2011  2:44 AM)Bruiser33 Wrote: How do you know if your account has been banned?

All you will be able to see is a message telling you you are banned ...
(Jun. 23, 2011  5:35 AM)maxsimus Wrote: can u post any bey vid

As long as its content is fine, yes, you can do that in the Beyblade Videos topic.
Is it just me, or was there a server roll-back in a short lapse of time?
i'm just curios..why is that banned user still able to post new thread?i thought they cant do so..
He posted the thread before he was banned.
Are you talking about 'free uggboots' or some name like that?
Edit: it's 'cheap ugg boots'