Questions about the WBO

(May. 05, 2011  6:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 05, 2011  6:08 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: How much is added on for a win or loss with the beypoint system? Is there an exact number + or - ?

No, it depends on what your opponent has at that moment.

Is everything OK with your wins and losses now ?

Oh hehe, yeah. I checked back through all my matches and found that I'd got 2 PMs from the beypoint machine for only one tourney instead. Pinching_eyes

So are the beypoints like a 100th of your opponents score or something?
(May. 05, 2011  6:34 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: So are the beypoints like a 100th of your opponents score or something?

ELO Rating System, K-value 32. Max points won or lost is 32. 16 points won/loss for same BP opponents.
(May. 05, 2011  7:03 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(May. 05, 2011  6:34 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: So are the beypoints like a 100th of your opponents score or something?

ELO Rating System, K-value 32. Max points won or lost is 32. 16 points won/loss for same BP opponents.

So, in an extreme situation, the lowest ranked blader beating the best would result in a +32/ -32 sorta thing, and the closer the opponents are, the more likely it's going to be 16 +/- ?
(May. 05, 2011  7:29 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: So, in an extreme situation, the lowest ranked blader beating the best would result in a +32/ -32 sorta thing, and the closer the opponents are, the more likely it's going to be 16 +/- ?

+32/-0
+31/-1
+30/-2
...and so on
+18/-14
+17/-15
+16/-16
+15/-17
+14/-18
...and so on
+1/-31
+0/-32
why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As people are discussing points, what if both opponents have 1000 points?
(May. 06, 2011  9:39 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: As people are discussing points, what if both opponents have 1000 points?

All matches where both players have the same number of points results in a +16/-16
Hmm, stupid question but i have a permanent 10% warning, and its really bugging me, is there any way to work it off? (Like i said stupid question, since it says permanent)
Yes, if the mods see an improvement in your posts, then the warning will be waived.
(May. 06, 2011  4:57 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Yes, if the mods see an improvement in your posts, then the warning will be waived.

Wow, this is a big relief, its just been sitting there and annoying the hell out of me, and i regretted just posting that one smiley face. Anyways, i hope the mods DO see an improvement in my overall posting quality, i didn't really mean to post spam, but sometimes that stuff just happens. :3
(May. 06, 2011  5:35 PM)TheBlayder Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  4:57 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Yes, if the mods see an improvement in your posts, then the warning will be waived.

Wow, this is a big relief, its just been sitting there and annoying the hell out of me, and i regretted just posting that one smiley face. Anyways, i hope the mods DO see an improvement in my overall posting quality, i didn't really mean to post spam, but sometimes that stuff just happens. :3

i get informed that,it would be a long trial for the mod to revoke the warning levelthey will see your improvement such a long period..haha..we are in the same case..XD
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=23 You could've looked around, even a little, the answer is everywhere.
Sorry if wrong place but how do you become a veteran
(May. 08, 2011  1:14 PM)Yuya Tomoyuki Wrote: Sorry if wrong place but how do you become a veteran

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Adva...um-is-born
where i can play a match like you guys..???
im having problems lately.in some threads,it says:''[insert thread]today by:[username here].but when i click it,it doesnt shows the last poster.i need to post something to show the user's post.

is it just me?
is flame libra banned?
No, "Libra" PHWS was banned but at the release of Basalt Horogium it was reinstated as legal once more.
how do you create your own beyblade?
(May. 09, 2011  7:52 PM)matt0218 Wrote: how do you create your own beyblade?

you go to a store, buy two beyblades, put the parts you want together

and now you have your own custom beyblade
Dunno why, but such questions give me the feeling as if how to create a beyblade on this site. The way you do on beybladebattles.com This is because I've already seen people ask such questions here....
If that's the case, matt, this site is not an online beyblade game.
heyyy guys im new to beys, i got a Storm Capricorn, Earth Eagle, Earth Wolf, Dark Libra and a Lighting L-Drago wats the best combination i can make. and plz reply in private messige, cause im still trying to figure out how to use this thanks..
wrong thread use build me a combo in beyblade custimizations