Questions about the WBO

It is just as annoying for me and for everyone else. However, we cannot go on with our solution right now, hopefully soon.
(Feb. 13, 2011  7:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is just as annoying for me and for everyone else. However, we cannot go on with our solution right now, hopefully soon.

Darn..........btw how much do you need to post to get that 'talkative' face-bolt? Right now, my average is around 2 or 3 a day (I think)......
(Feb. 14, 2011  9:38 PM)Sparta Wrote: Darn..........btw how much do you need to post to get that 'talkative' face-bolt? Right now, my average is around 2 or 3 a day (I think)......

The Antique Face is awarded to users who have at least one thousand good posts.
(Feb. 14, 2011  11:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2011  9:38 PM)Sparta Wrote: Darn..........btw how much do you need to post to get that 'talkative' face-bolt? Right now, my average is around 2 or 3 a day (I think)......

The Antique Face is awarded to users who have at least one thousand good posts.
GOOD posts????

......I'm sooo out
Just out of curiosity, is there a set number of articles needed for the lapis lazuli face? Or is it given out when the committee thinks you have done an exceptional job for beywiki?
(Feb. 16, 2011  4:33 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Just out of curiosity, is there a set number of articles needed for the lapis lazuli face? Or is it given out when the committee thinks you have done an exceptional job for beywiki?

Hm, it is really at our discretion, but I think that sometimes one article was enough.
Is it something where people asked if they can have it? Or the committee decides on their own?

Edit: again, just out of curiosity
The committee decides.
Why are Plastics and HMS not allowed in standard format?
(Feb. 17, 2011  6:54 AM)Sora. Wrote: Why are Plastics and HMS not allowed in standard format?

Because Standard Format is Metal Fight Beyblade only ... It is the 'most available' series, and we decided to make it a standard. Crossing generations would just not be fair sometimes.
Out of curiosity, what makes a thread a "hot" thread?
(Feb. 19, 2011  12:44 AM)Byser Wrote: Out of curiosity, what makes a thread a "hot" thread?

Either its views/hits or the replies it has, or both.
Is there any criteria to become a Veteran?
(Feb. 19, 2011  3:54 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Is there any criteria to become a Veteran?

Not much more than what is written in this announcement :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Adva...um-is-born
A: Do warnings from Global Mods add to your warning level? I got my fifth warning from Roan but my warning level remained at 40%.

B: If someone's thread is moved to the Advance Forum, but they are not a Veteran, will they still be allowed to post in that thread?
(Feb. 19, 2011  11:10 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: A: Do warnings from Global Mods add to your warning level? I got my fifth warning from Roan but my warning level remained at 40%.

B: If someone's thread is moved to the Advance Forum, but they are not a Veteran, will they still be allowed to post in that thread?
A: Yes, warnings from Global Mods do count. Roan probably only attached a moderator notice to your post without giving you a warning level.

B. No.
Will we have another "Design a MFB/4D Beyblade Contest" again anytime soon? The release of the 4D system seems interesting, so perhaps its something to commemorate? Or anything will do Smile
(Feb. 20, 2011  7:37 AM)Mc Snow Wrote: Will we have another "Design a MFB/4D Beyblade Contest" again anytime soon? The release of the 4D system seems interesting, so perhaps its something to commemorate? Or anything will do Smile

Let us at least wait to completely understand it, because for the moment the Metal Wheel parts do not even seem interchangeable to me ...
How do you get a sig?
(Feb. 20, 2011  7:43 PM)Kaikeapona Wrote: How do you get a sig?

Make one, and then :
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=7
How do I start battling in the BeyPoints system?
I didn't think this was possible... So I screen capped the moment for the world to see!

My question: Since when is this possible?

[Image: untitled22.jpg]

Why can Banned people sign online? Whats the point in that? Why would they even try? Lol. XD
Possibly he was online when he got banned, or he was offline and was just discovering that he was banned. The Online List keeps users on itself until five minutes of inactivity have passed, as well.