Questions about the WBO

can you do forum role-playing???
No. How do you become considered a veteran on the WBO advanced forums.
(Jan. 19, 2011  10:56 PM)boblittle Wrote: can you do forum role-playing???
There are very few adepts here, you should try elsewhere.
Can you participate in a WBO tournament when you are judging it as well?
Yes, you may.
Thanks Pyro
Im just saying this from experience from other games, how can you judge and play in a tournament? It kinda doesnt make sense. I mean if your head judge then you can possibly make things favorable for you. I mean there are honest judges out there but its still something that would be in the back of peoples minds. I wouldnt think it would look good on a judge to win a tournament he is judging.
(Jan. 20, 2011  6:09 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Im just saying this from experience from other games, how can you judge and play in a tournament? It kinda doesnt make sense. I mean if your head judge then you can possibly make things favorable for you. I mean there are honest judges out there but its still something that would be in the back of peoples minds. I wouldnt think it would look good on a judge to win a tournament he is judging.
We do not approve tournaments if we do not trust the organisers. Moreover, I hope people would complain that the results are not what happened if someone really cheated ...
(Jan. 20, 2011  6:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2011  6:09 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Im just saying this from experience from other games, how can you judge and play in a tournament? It kinda doesnt make sense. I mean if your head judge then you can possibly make things favorable for you. I mean there are honest judges out there but its still something that would be in the back of peoples minds. I wouldnt think it would look good on a judge to win a tournament he is judging.
We do not approve tournaments if we do not trust the organisers. Moreover, I hope people would complain that the results are not what happened if someone really cheated ...

Thanks for clearing that up KAI-V. Just from my experience in the past with other games it didnt always end up so good if the judge played. I just thought the judge would be stretched so thin across a tournament that they wouldnt have time unless they had several other judges.
Most WBO tournaments I've seen generally do.
(Jan. 20, 2011  2:06 AM)rock L-drago Wrote: No. How do you become considered a veteran on the WBO advanced forums.
You need to be able to have shown a Great understanding of Beyblade and some other good stuff....

But You need to know ALOT. Heaps of Good/Knowledgeable Bladers are yet to become one.
How old do you have to be to be a judge in a official WBO tournament?
Where do you post the Win/Loss results of a battle?
(Jan. 20, 2011  11:20 PM)Ra Wrote: How old do you have to be to be a judge in a official WBO tournament?
There is no age, although you usually need to show that you can be trusted, that you are responsible and that you are knowledgeable to a certain extent about Beyblade.

Ultimatefry Wrote:Where do you post the Win/Loss results of a battle?
Nowhere. Read the FAQ in the Help section ...
I just noticed in the WBO Universal tournament rules, it does not say whether the Triple Battle stadium is legal or not, so I just want to ask if it is?
I'm not 100% sure but I think the TT Attack Stadium Is the only Legal Stadium for Tournament Play ATM.
Im not sure so you may want to check with some one else.
So tasty, you are basically adding nothing. Since you are telling me to check with someone else, I would ask again in this thread... Btw, http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf There are more legal stadiums, but it does not say whether the Triple battle one is, hence my question. Thanks for the effort though..
(Jan. 21, 2011  5:48 AM)Zeox Wrote: I just noticed in the WBO Universal tournament rules, it does not say whether the Triple Battle stadium is legal or not, so I just want to ask if it is?
It was not tested enough to be declared as legal.
does anyone know how 2 upload a banner
(Jan. 21, 2011  10:36 PM)excel21 Wrote: does anyone know how 2 upload a banner
You do not upload it here.
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=7
Sorry, my post was in the wrong place.
How can I install an avatar in my settings?(as in how to install an image)
How do you delete an account
EDIT: Not that I want to delete mine
(Jan. 22, 2011  7:23 PM)Wazzyman Wrote: How do you delete an account
EDIT: Not that I want to delete mine

A user can not delete their own account or others. Only a admin can delete them.
Yet we do not delete accounts.