Questions about the WBO

(Dec. 25, 2010  3:49 PM)Mrflamelibra Wrote: What is a "face booster" and how can i get one??

I'm certain you haven't read the Help documents then. It tells you there:
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19
(Dec. 25, 2010  3:51 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2010  3:49 PM)Mrflamelibra Wrote: What is a "face booster" and how can i get one??

I'm certain you haven't read the Help documents then. It tells you there:
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19

Okay thanks so mutch Smile sorry for my bad english i am from denmarkGrin
are we allowed to switch parts in the middle of a battle at a tournament
(Dec. 25, 2010  5:58 PM)dragoon51 Wrote: are we allowed to switch parts in the middle of a battle at a tournament
No, unless there is an obvious malfunction and that you need to replace the part with one that is identical.
when you have a signature pic made how do u actually get it on you sig
U click on the poc with mountains and insert the URL
how come we have so many tournamets in the uk
because alot of people live in the UK and start one? it depends on wether people make their own, alot of people in the UK make them...
(Dec. 26, 2010  5:00 PM)bull82 Wrote: how come we have so many tournamets in the uk

A lot of bladers live in the UK and so they are making a lot of events Smile
so i have a question. do you ever make tournaments in katy tx_
It is a DS game only Bey.
Ive recently been told that I coudnt use my avatar, can any of you plz tell me why?
(Dec. 27, 2010  1:10 AM)BeyMaster-Jay Wrote: Ive recently been told that I coudnt use my avatar, can any of you plz tell me why?

Your avatar was fanart. Read the rules.

Y'know... like it says in your sig.
I know, but whos permission do i need?
The artist's permission.or whoever made the fanart.
Well i just got mine from google and pasted the url, I dont know thw artist . :\
(Dec. 27, 2010  1:43 AM)BeyMaster-Jay Wrote: Well i just got mine from google and pasted the url, I dont know thw artist . :\

Then you cannot use it.
Ok well do you know a website with pics with an artist who I can ask for permission, I would really appreciate it.
DeviantArt?
Or u culd ask someone to make u one
Alright guys thinks for the help. Smile
Does any of you know how to request permission to use artwork on devianart.com ?
Does any of you know how to request permission to use artwork on deviantart.com ?
(Dec. 27, 2010  1:54 AM)BeyMaster-Jay Wrote: Alright guys thinks for the help. Smile
Does any of you know how to request permission to use artwork on devianart.com ?
Does any of you know how to request permission to use artwork on deviantart.com ?
You send the artist a Note.