Questions about the WBO

If you read a few of the last pages of the topic, you would have probably discovered that you need at least fifty Beyblades in your collection, and a photograph to prove it.
is thermal lacerta a good bey?
and sol blaze
what do they do in battle?
Ask this in the purchase consultation thread Uncertain
I'm REALLY new to the site, and I have a question about Avatars and signatures.
If you find fan art you like on the Internet, are you allowed to use it here? I only ask this because in the rules, it stated that a person cannot use fan art without permission from the creator. Is posting fan art on the Internet giving permission?
I'm sorry, but I would like the moderators of this site to answer my question (when they have the time). Also, I'd be fine with Brad, as he created the site.
(Dec. 15, 2010  1:58 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote: I'm REALLY new to the site, and I have a question about Avatars and signatures.
If you find fan art you like on the Internet, are you allowed to use it here? I only ask this because in the rules, it stated that a person cannot use fan art without permission from the creator. Is posting fan art on the Internet giving permission?
I'm sorry, but I would like the moderators of this site to answer my question (when they have the time). Also, I'd be fine with Brad, as he created the site.
No, you may not just use any picture you find on the Internet if it is fanart. On Google, you will notice that they even warn you that some of the images may be protected by a copyright. Fanart are protected by the individual artist's intellectual rights, and they do not want you to just use their art without permission.
Just a note Bey Brad no longer works for this site Uncertain Anyway, Mods may have a good reputation, but there are equally knowledgeable bladers alike ^^ I was also wondering, do we have a weight limit aswell, or is it just Libra thats banned. It'd be funny because Basalt Horogium wouldn't be but Libra would haha. And any word on the un-banning of Libra? Can't seem to find much Tired
We have no weight limit, as you could see if you read the Rulebooks.

Once Basalt Horogium is released we will have to look further into that.
i thought it was strange how they re-released a new Libra in the 3 set with the pegasus, i thought it was strange... also isn't basalt rounder than libra? because if it is, if they want it to be competitive won't they have to unban libra?
the "build me a combo" thread is keeps getting unsticky why?
I have a question. Am I allowed to start threads? And if so, what kind?
You are allowed to start any kind of thread type available as long as you know what you're saying, its all good.
Hey i had done the whole get a new password thing and completed it but then i went to change it and it saved i logged off and tried to log on and the thing said the password is wrong and then i put in the random password and it worked so i have a question after changeing my pass do i have to wait a while for it to save?
i have noticed on beywiki that when i click on some of the article it comes up with

The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups emailconfirmed, Sysops.

Return to Main Page.

what does that mean?
(Dec. 17, 2010  12:57 AM)njrk97 Wrote: i have noticed on beywiki that when i click on some of the article it comes up with

The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups emailconfirmed, Sysops.

Return to Main Page.

what does that mean?
It means that you clicked on a red link and the page does not even exist yet ...
how do i know when there are tournaments in my area
(Dec. 17, 2010  2:08 AM)ThermalNightLeo Wrote: how do i know when there are tournaments in my area
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=24
ok thanks i just really wanted to know bad Smile
are there gonna be any tournaments in michigan??
is there a limit to how many times you can change your username? is there anything bad that comes out of it? any god points?

ThermalNightLeo you could try reading around. but not that i know of
No ? You can change it as many times as you wish and nothing will happen.
KK, Thanks Blah. CAn you get a face by changing it too much? That'd be awesome ^^
No there isn't one, and there probably won't ever be one.
Mainly because it's spammable haha.
Can you seriously get warned for changing your username? what about spamming a spoiler in your signature?
If you continually change your username then you will probably just get hated by a few people in the end, that is your choice. However, there should be no warning.

As long as the signature respects the size limit, there is no problem.
while browsing the beywiki i was unable to look at the pages for all the "new" beys like ray gill, etc and the page said "this page is only viewable by one of the groups email confirmed,sysops." has the page not been made yet or is it some other reason....i also don't know if this is the right place to ask.....im kind of a noob.Pinching_eyes_2
(Dec. 17, 2010  6:41 AM)ridley465 Wrote: while browsing the beywiki i was unable to look at the pages for all the "new" beys like ray gill, etc and the page said "this page is only viewable by one of the groups email confirmed,sysops." has the page not been made yet or is it some other reason....i also don't know if this is the right place to ask.....im kind of a noob.Pinching_eyes_2

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Question...#pid459822