Questions about the WBO

can everybody vote on the advanced fourm.
Yes.
How do you become a writer for the beywiki?
You have to write a draft in the Beywii Forum, then wait for approval from a Mod like Kei

Wraith They are indeed ^^ wierd child Uncertain
(Dec. 12, 2010  2:42 AM)littlechipz Wrote: You have to write a draft in the Beywii Forum, then wait for approval from a Mod like Kei

Wraith They are indeed ^^ wierd child Uncertain

Speechless
Uh im new here just joined about 5 mins ago and i was wandering how to get faces or random face boosters
(Dec. 12, 2010  5:22 AM)KillerPerseus17 Wrote: Uh im new here just joined about 5 mins ago and i was wandering how to get faces or random face boosters

You have just joined, that means you need to read around before you post.
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19
(Dec. 12, 2010  5:25 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  5:22 AM)KillerPerseus17 Wrote: Uh im new here just joined about 5 mins ago and i was wandering how to get faces or random face boosters

You have just joined, that means you need to read around before you post.
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19

K thanks one more question though how do u battle and get beypoints?
(Dec. 12, 2010  5:31 AM)KillerPerseus17 Wrote: K thanks one more question though how do u battle and get beypoints?
... He just told you that you needed to read around before you post, and he showed you a page that is part of the Help section ... You also need to read the private message you received when you joined this message board.
when are yall goin to do another thing to win beyblades?[/align]
(Dec. 13, 2010  3:16 PM)Davidduke435 Wrote: when are yall goin to do another thing to win beyblades?[/align]
Hm, do not expect it necessarily, there has to be a special occasion.
(Dec. 13, 2010  4:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2010  3:16 PM)Davidduke435 Wrote: when are yall goin to do another thing to win beyblades?[/align]
Hm, do not expect it necessarily, there has to be a special occasion.

o ok thank you for answering my question, is there things i can do now to get facebolts?
You mean the face collection ?
Check here to see how you can obtain a face.
(Dec. 13, 2010  11:45 PM)blah Wrote: You mean the face collection ?
Check here to see how you can obtain a face.

thank you very much.
Is there anywhere on this site here I can read about the history of the WBO in detail or anything? From the time BeyBrad founded it to now? I did search and i couldnt find anything.
(Dec. 14, 2010  5:49 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Is there anywhere on this site here I can read about the history of the WBO in detail or anything? From the time BeyBrad founded it to now? I did search and i couldnt find anything.
You could always read the Brad Day topics, but otherwise the history is mostly in the posts ...
yeah i was wondering a bit about this too but i couldnt seem to find them perhaps theyve been deleted. anyway could someone PM me with the story of Blader Kenny?
(Dec. 15, 2010  1:07 AM)littlechipz Wrote: yeah i was wondering a bit about this too but i couldnt seem to find them perhaps theyve been deleted. anyway could someone PM me with the story of Blader Kenny?
He was a bipolar sixteen years old who often swore, often demanded pardon, wrote hilarious mistake-filled stories, and now he is probably in a juvenile prison.

After that, you could just go look at his post history.
whoah, erm could someone explain the buddy list function? or give me a link... is there also a thread on using the search function correctly? sometimes i search for something and its named differently so i start a thread and then theres already a thread?
"theflightyellz guide to fakes and searching". Grin
You could try searching for key terms that would be used in that thread.
o_0 I'll have to search that Uncertain Anyway what is the post requirement to get the black face that you have blah? The first one to the left under your Avi, haha.
1000 helpful posts if I remember right.
OKay, thank you very much |Joe| ^^
Very sorry, double postUncertain

anyway I just wanted to know i found the your collection thread and I really want the rose face, but i dont have much of a collection haha and most of its with my friend :L (i dont know why i lent it to him) what is the picture requirement to get the rose face?
A picture of 50+ beyblades.