Questions about the WBO

Is todAy brad day cuz on the banner it says world brad orginazqtion
(Dec. 05, 2010  7:03 PM)Ra Wrote: Is todAy brad day cuz on the banner it says world brad orginazqtion

its in the announcement/latest news and lol i didn't notice that until now, last time i really looked at it was last night and the banner itself was changed, but not that text.
(Dec. 05, 2010  6:58 PM)eclipse162 Wrote: how do you attach like a picture to your post?
When you post, there should a section right at the bottom of the text field, above the "Post Reply", "Preview Post" and "Save as Draft" buttons, where you can add attachements.

Alternatively, if you do not want to use our bandwidth and space, you should simply upload your picture to image hosting websites such as imageshack.us, take the direct link they provide once you have uploaded it, and post it. If you want it to appear directly in your post, then you need to place the URL within IMG brackets.
was the WBO formed december 5 2008?
No its was formed December 5th 2008
No, it was formed December 4th, 2008.
Very true

How can it be asked whether it was in 2009 when we are clearly celebrating our second anniversary as the World Beyblade Organization ...
(Dec. 04, 2008  9:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: So we've just opened ... post any questions or comments you have here!
do u know if tere will be any tornaments in england soon

Stupid
(Dec. 06, 2010  10:51 PM)muzza232 Wrote: do u know if tere will be any tornaments in england soon

Stupid
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=24
You should really read around before you post.
I was just wondering if we are going to have any more contests,bin adittion to the Bey Brad Day giveaway. I want that face so badly.
I bought a blader passport. How come I haven't gotten my face?
(Dec. 07, 2010  6:17 AM)littlechipz Wrote: I was just wondering if we are going to have any more contests,bin adittion to the Bey Brad Day giveaway. I want that face so badly.
The Brad Face ? Obviously it is exclusive to Brad Day.

epicLibra Wrote:I bought a blader passport. How come I haven't gotten my face?
Kei needs time to verify everything and assign the Passport Faces.
so what are the IMG brackets? just [IMG] [/IMG]? because i tried before and it failed...
i heard last summer we had a battle bladers tournament will that ever happen again
(Dec. 08, 2010  10:26 PM)dragoon51 Wrote: i heard last summer we had a battle bladers tournament will that ever happen again
Whoever told you that is wrong, we never had such a thing.
can you only get faces in contests
(Dec. 08, 2010  10:52 PM)leone Wrote: can you only get faces in contests
If you mean Faces in general then obviously not. You should read the Help section.
I just wanted to know if its okay to alter quotes to put into your sig, like mine below. if its not i shall take it down ASAP...
(Dec. 09, 2010  4:38 AM)littlechipz Wrote: I just wanted to know if its okay to alter quotes to put into your sig, like mine below. if its not i shall take it down ASAP...
Hm, alter ? You would probably have to verify with the user you want to quote personally.
o_0, time to change my sig ^^. erm, how exactly does one become a veteran?
(Dec. 09, 2010  4:50 AM)littlechipz Wrote: erm, how exactly does one become a veteran?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Adva...um-is-born
Thanks Kai-V I will work towards it. Just one more thing, I know you can't spamin your posts but can u spam other people through private messages, eg copying and pasting get out in a private message to someone. They may dislike you, i dont really care i just wanted to knwo if you are allowed to do it. thanks Kai-V
(Dec. 09, 2010  5:09 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Thanks Kai-V I will work towards it. Just one more thing, I know you can't spamin your posts but can u spam other people through private messages, eg copying and pasting get out in a private message to someone. They may dislike you, i dont really care i just wanted to knwo if you are allowed to do it. thanks Kai-V
Hm, if it is somebody who knows that you make 'jokes' like that, it can be fine, but if you do it to someone you barely know, it is better not to : if they report you, you might get warned.