Questions about the WBO

(Nov. 06, 2010  8:51 PM)mythic ldrago Wrote: if in donate $20 to the wbo wioll i get 2 face booster blacks or just one + if i donate money where does it go?
If you donate twenty dollars, since you do not currently have a Blader Passport, the first ten dollars would go towards paying that, but the second ten dollars would give a Face Booster BLACK, yes.

When you donate money, it goes directly to the Paypal account of the World Beyblade Organization, and the money is only used for payments that have a direct link with either the community or the site's maintenance.
what if your playing an beyblade battle and your beyblade gets knocked out but is still spinning while your oponet is not spinning in the stadium?

who wins?
(Nov. 07, 2010  12:55 AM)JUAQIN19 Wrote: were do i put my beyblade codes in
We are obviously not BeybladeBattles.com. You could learn to read what is actually written right on those cartons that have the codes ...

sams storm Wrote:what if your playing an beyblade battle and your beyblade gets knocked out but is still spinning while your oponet is not spinning in the stadium?

who wins?
That would be weird because a barely spinning Beyblade would not really have enough velocity to knock out another Beyblade ... But if we ignore that, it would probably be considered a draw if the first Beyblade was knocked out and that the other stopped spinning both at the same time.
are homemade hms grips legal in tournements?
Haha dude,
They don't even host HMS tournaments anyway.
The only time you can play is during free play, where anything is legal.
but you can host a hms or plastic tournement if you want. just if you follow the rules of a mfb one
sams storm Wrote:what if your playing an beyblade battle and your beyblade gets knocked out but is still spinning while your oponet is not spinning in the stadium?

who wins?
That would be weird because a barely spinning Beyblade would not really have enough velocity to knock out another Beyblade ... But if we ignore that, it would probably be considered a draw if the first Beyblade was knocked out and that the other stopped spinning both at the same time.
[/quote]

This had happened to me several times already... Two beys clash, the 1st bey gets knocked-out but then the 2nd bey loses balance and scrapes the floor wildly, losing all its spin... So it's clearly a draw? Thanks.
Why is Bey Brad and Valentin from the revival cup on STRIKERSTATION?!
Because they play Battle Strikers now. (:
(Nov. 08, 2010  4:55 AM)blah Wrote: Because they play Battle Strikers now. (:
B......but why? They played it, and then brad and valentin abandoned Beyblade?
You don't really call it abandon, more like moving on... =P
moving on to battle strikers? I like beyblades much better
what if you put a eagle's energy ring on a storm wheel with a pegasis spin track and a rf(rubber flat)?
(Nov. 10, 2010  3:40 PM)day Wrote: what if you put a eagle's energy ring on a storm wheel with a pegasis spin track and a rf(rubber flat)?

Questions about the WBO are to be posted here.
if i buy a Blader Passport online do you send me it through mail
(Nov. 10, 2010  4:08 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: if i buy a Blader Passport online do you send me it through mail
A Blader Passport is virtual ...
ah i see thankyou
What year does the beyblade design contest end
Uhmm the recent Beyblade design contest already ended.
does the wbo website have list of all the parts???

thanks
Yes, next time you should simply look first though.

There's a parts list on the Beywiki.
what happends if you say BUMP on your thread
(Nov. 12, 2010  1:35 AM)UV waterboy23 Wrote: what happends if you say BUMP on your thread
It depends which one ... If it is a topic in the Bey Marketplace forum, then it will be OK for a while, but you will be told to stop eventually if you use it too often.

If it is anywhere else, then seriously it is just SPAM and you might get warned.
Why is Kai-V the only mod. most of the time?