Questions about the WBO

(Dec. 16, 2020  11:50 PM)Ryuga1274 Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  11:50 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: He can call the cops on you

Not in my country. It's not illegal here.

You could always just be extradited to his country and tried there...

Just because it isn't illegal where you live doesn't mean that it isn't a crime.
(Dec. 16, 2020  11:51 PM)Ryuga1274 Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  11:51 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Im sorry to say this but Ryuga1274 is insane! No doubt he is indeed freedelahoya4.

And if i am freedelahoya4 so what? What are you gonna do about it?

Maybe nothing. But the mods will deliver the ban hammer on you. Dont think they wont do it.
(Dec. 16, 2020  11:52 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  11:50 PM)Ryuga1274 Wrote: Not in my country. It's not illegal here.

You could always just be extradited to his country and tried there...

Just because it isn't illegal where you live doesn't mean that it isn't a crime.

Really? Well, i am not exactly Julian Assange and i have never hacked or tried to hack any state secrets in US so i don't think i can be extradited.
Just don't give him the satisfaction and leave it at that.
(Dec. 16, 2020  11:55 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Just don't give him the satisfaction and leave it at that.

That won't help.
Is there a thread where you can talk about all anime and be like I just watched this today and it was great
(Dec. 16, 2020  11:58 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Is there a thread where you can talk about all anime and be like I just watched this today and it was great

Well, if it wasn't for 6jupiter5, this wouldn't happen. Actually, this is all between me and 6jupiter5. I only posted here in reply to what he posted and then all of you started replying. I have nothing against this site or anyone here. Just leave it up to me and 6jupiter5, ok?
Is there a way a general sport threads is allowed?
(Dec. 17, 2020  12:00 AM)Ryuga1274 Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  11:58 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Is there a thread where you can talk about all anime and be like I just watched this today and it was great

Well, if it wasn't for 6jupiter5, this wouldn't happen. Actually, this is all between me and 6jupiter5. I only posted here in reply to what he posted and then all of you started replying. I have nothing against this site or anyone here. Just leave it up to me and 6jupiter5, ok?

Huh I'm not even talking to you anymore, but people can help others if they need it
how did he already get banned?

dont think he'll share jupiter's info tho. poor jupiter
Does the wbo actually have the ability to just ban an IP address altogether?
(Dec. 17, 2020  12:17 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: how did he already get banned?

I cant believe this man tried to threaten 6Jupiter5. Wow and when he did Scyther I thought about the way he responded and how it was similar to that of freedelahoya4
(Dec. 17, 2020  12:22 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  12:17 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: how did he already get banned?

I cant believe this man tried to threaten 6Jupiter5. Wow and when he did Scyther I thought about the way he responded and how it was similar to that of freedelahoya4

what if he actually posts the info? im shakin for jupiter rn
(Dec. 17, 2020  12:23 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh we wont let that happen.

sad truth is: theres nothing we can do but summon amane to hunt him down
Now we just gotta delete the numorous spam and threats. Kinda worried for jupiter now and his private info.
Delta is watching out for this guy.
We gotta protectJupiter
(Dec. 17, 2020  12:25 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Now we just gotta delete the numorous spam and threats. Kinda worried for jupiter now and his private info.

me too

6Jupiter5 how did you change your user
If he posts any info about anyone I will call Harry and Harry will beat his A*$
(Dec. 17, 2020  12:29 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: If he posts any info about anyone I will call Harry and Harry will beat his A*$

anyone else your missing?
(Dec. 17, 2020  12:30 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  12:29 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: If he posts any info about anyone I will call Harry and Harry will beat his A*$

anyone else your missing?

well Harry does not mind being summoned
while Amane and Rantaro does, they are busy, but Harry is more powerful than them anyway
(Dec. 17, 2020  12:31 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  12:30 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: anyone else your missing?

well Harry does not mind being summoned
while Amane and Rantaro does, they are busy, but Harry is more powerful than them anyway

Yeah I guess you could say that