Questions about the WBO

New question, how do you get bits? Is there another way besides from tournaments?
(Oct. 27, 2017  12:07 AM)Foxer Wrote: New question, how do you get bits? Is there another way besides from tournaments?

I don't think so.
(Oct. 27, 2017  12:07 AM)Foxer Wrote: New question, how do you get bits? Is there another way besides from tournaments?

Some have certain conditions needed to unlock them, others are via Bit Boosters given away from campaigns we run throughout the year (BeyDays, Remembrance, Fundraisers etc).
Thank you!
How frequent are beydays?
One per year, last week (or two in recent years) of May.
I have 50 posts now but I still can't get to the schedule an event forum and the organizers quiz is not available. Does a member of the committee have to grant me access?

Edit: I can do the organizers quiz but the schedule an event forum is not appearing

(pls help me, I want to become an organizer)
You won’t see that sub forum until you’re flagged as an Organiser.

Though I’m not entirely sure when we changed the permissions to be like that, haha.
(Oct. 28, 2017  7:29 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: You won’t see that sub forum until you’re flagged as an Organiser.

Though I’m not entirely sure when we changed the permissions to be like that, haha.

Thanks but now I'm confused. I have to Propose a tournament to become an organizer but I have to become an organizer to propose a tournament.
@[~Mana~] The proposal should've been open for anyone with over 50 post right?
How do I take the organizer quiz
(Oct. 28, 2017  10:04 PM)beyblader 5372 Wrote: How do I take the organizer quiz

Just look at the previous pages in this thread
(Oct. 28, 2017  10:04 PM)beyblader 5372 Wrote: How do I take the organizer quiz

After you have achieved fifty posts, it should be at the bottom of the "Tournaments" menu. You also have to be at least thirteen years old.
(Oct. 28, 2017  10:06 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2017  10:04 PM)beyblader 5372 Wrote: How do I take the organizer quiz

After you have achieved fifty posts, it should be at the bottom of the "Tournaments" menu. You also have to be at least thirteen years old.

I am thirteen year old
(Oct. 28, 2017  9:52 PM)Yami Wrote: @[~Mana~] The proposal should've been open for anyone with over 50 post right?

Originally, yes. Which is why I'm a little confused on why things seem to have shuffled around, haha.

In any case, for now; Organiser's Quiz first. Pass that and you can propose an event.
Why do you have to have 50 post just to become a organizer
(Oct. 28, 2017  10:30 PM)beyblader 5372 Wrote: Why do you have to have 50 post just to become a organizer

To prove that you're ready to become one. Being an Organizer is a big responsibility. That is also the reason for the age limit.
(Oct. 28, 2017  11:25 PM)beyblader 5372 Wrote: I know that

Then why did you ask?
(Oct. 28, 2017  10:27 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2017  9:52 PM)Yami Wrote: @[~Mana~] The proposal should've been open for anyone with over 50 post right?

Originally, yes. Which is why I'm a little confused on why things seem to have shuffled around, haha.

In any case, for now; Organiser's Quiz first. Pass that and you can propose an event.
isnt that quiz like an open book exam , ? cause anyone can do it right or is it really super hard? or easy?
(Oct. 30, 2017  12:04 AM)EmphaticYogi Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2017  10:27 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Originally, yes. Which is why I'm a little confused on why things seem to have shuffled around, haha.

isnt that quiz like an open book exam , ? cause anyone can do it right or is it really super hard? or easy?

It's about 50 "open book" and the other 50 is personal knowledge(last time I checked)
(Oct. 30, 2017  12:04 AM)EmphaticYogi Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2017  10:27 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Originally, yes. Which is why I'm a little confused on why things seem to have shuffled around, haha.

its easy as long as you know the information
Sure, it’s like an open book exam. You can have the guides and rulebooks open to support you, but there’s the obvious expectation that you actually learn the stuff in the quiz yourself because it is fundamental knowledge you’ll need for being a host at any point.

If you’re just filling it out from the books without learning it, expect that we’ll fail you. If we’re using exam terminology, consider it a plagiarism check for essentially cheating, haha.
So, I have a question about unintentional mode changes. Let's say there's an aC combo against a lS combo and aC gets bursted. When the player checks their aC they see that the mode change slider had moved from where it was. Would the player be allowed to slide it back to its original position without consequence? Or would it count as a mode change?
(Oct. 30, 2017  7:51 AM)Mage Wrote: So, I have a question about unintentional  mode changes. Let's say there's an aC combo against a lS combo and aC gets bursted. When the player checks their aC they see that the mode change slider had moved from where it was. Would the player be allowed to slide it back to its original position without consequence? Or would it count as a mode change?

I expect the normal rules over mode switches would take priority over anything that accidentally happens during a match. Reverting a part back to the mode it started in would count as part of the re-assembly or checkup process after each match - if you're not supposed to be able to switch modes between rounds normally, you shouldn't switch modes as a result of a Burst either.
My comment from earlier is gone!