Questions about the WBO

(Jul. 17, 2016  6:59 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Is it possible to get/exchange BeyPoints for Credits?

I read somewhere that we can get 2000 points with something like 100 credits but not sure. I could recalling false though :p

Definitely not.
when is beyblade burst coming to the Philippines?
(Jul. 20, 2016  6:47 AM)Fx317 Wrote: when is beyblade burst coming to the Philippines?

We have no idea ourselves, but we encourage you to check out your local distributor's website or even social media pages.
If we're particularly hyped over a custom we've built, either because its new, weird, or just a known custom with a sleek color scheme, is there a place to post pics/talk about it?
Hello! I am new to the site but I have always enjoyed beyblade! I have collected a few beys over the years but my favorite is obviously my Twisted Tempo/Basalt Horogium. I know the beyblade world has evolved since I have played but I was wondering if I were to go to a posted tournament if my bey would be qualified to use? or do I have to use one of the newer ones? thank you guys for keeping this up! This Is AWESOME!!
(Jul. 21, 2016  9:56 AM)TwistedTempo400 Wrote: Hello! I am new to the site but I have always enjoyed beyblade! I have collected a few beys over the years but my favorite is obviously my Twisted Tempo/Basalt Horogium. I know the beyblade world has evolved since I have played but I was wondering if I were to go to a posted tournament if my bey would be qualified to use? or do I have to use one of the newer ones? thank you guys for keeping this up! This Is AWESOME!!

Your Bey is legal for tournament use, as long as it's made by TAKARA TOMY, Hasbro, or Sono-Kong. It would be allowed in Standard and Zero-G formats, but not Limited (some of the parts are banned in Limited; Basalt being one of them). Also; Basalt is a little outclassed by some of the newer parts, so just some advice.

I hope you can attend a tournament! Smile
(Jul. 21, 2016  1:28 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2016  9:56 AM)TwistedTempo400 Wrote: Hello! I am new to the site but I have always enjoyed beyblade! I have collected a few beys over the years but my favorite is obviously my Twisted Tempo/Basalt Horogium. I know the beyblade world has evolved since I have played but I was wondering if I were to go to a posted tournament if my bey would be qualified to use? or do I have to use one of the newer ones? thank you guys for keeping this up! This Is AWESOME!!

Your Bey is legal for tournament use, as long as it's made by TAKARA TOMY, Hasbro, or Sono-Kong. It would be allowed in Standard and Zero-G formats, but not Limited (some of the parts are banned in Limited; Basalt being one of them). Also; Basalt is a little outclassed by some of the newer parts, so just some advice.

I hope you can attend a tournament! Smile

Cool! Thank you! Will do some modificationto Tempo XD and I May join a tournament one year
How does one get faces? Like underneath our avatars

Nevermind, I found the thread for it.
which place is this on WBO https://worldbeyblade.org/portal.php

edit:- i mean what it is

split-splot-splat-spoilt-spoiler (Click to View)
It's a function of our software that we don't really use.
(Jul. 28, 2016  4:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's a function of our software that we don't really use.

but what it does btw
It just pulls posts from the news section of the site and displays them. Don't worry about it.
(Jul. 28, 2016  5:02 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It just pulls posts from the news section of the site and displays them. Don't worry about it.

oh cool, thanks for telling
Does anyone here know how to access the WBO's email form? Th!nk mentioned in his blog that it leads straight to his main e-mail address (see: A Quick Shoutout on th!nkblargh.wordpress.com) and with the whole Dragon Breaker + Screw Zeus thing going on I think we need his help.

But man, he was rather angry at the circumstances that made him left, I'm not sure if we can even gain back his trust or not.
I'd say there's very little chance of him coming back. Also I don't think his help is needed. If the parts obviously don't work together then that's all there is to it. I'm sure it will be banned or something similar.
While it would be cool if he came back, to say "we need is help" is a bit of a stretch.
Ultra and Beybrad: Yeah, I overestimated our situation at this moment. We don't need his immediate help right away. Would be cool if he came back though, there's very little chance but I believe in the power of hope.

Ultra: the parts work together, just not perfectly. Several of us had trouble fitting it, but th!nk was not one of them as he managed to mash it together.

It's jarring to see UltimateOrion banned anyway, but considering the circumstances that led to it it's probably for the best.
Back on topic, does anyone ever notice that we still have links to the old beywiki (it's via the "New On Beywiki" tab on the left side of the home page)? I'm asking that we archive it for now because we haven't done much in Beyblade Wiki and it's a valuable source of info.
How do we make a cool picture for our signature?
(Jul. 31, 2016  9:57 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: How do we make a cool picture for our signature?

I can make one for you. PM me if you're interested. c:
(Jul. 31, 2016  3:32 PM)RDF3 Wrote: Does anyone here know how to access the WBO's email form? Th!nk mentioned in his blog that it leads straight to his main e-mail address (see: A Quick Shoutout on th!nkblargh.wordpress.com) and with the whole Dragon Breaker + Screw Zeus thing going on I think we need his help.

But man, he was rather angry at the circumstances that made him left, I'm not sure if we can even gain back his trust or not.

th!nk is not tied to this website, and he fully left knowing that was his final decision. We should respect that, and not bother him. The matter can be handled without him, even though I would be curious on his stance. I just don't believe its worth bothering him.
(Jul. 31, 2016  10:08 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2016  3:32 PM)RDF3 Wrote: Does anyone here know how to access the WBO's email form? Th!nk mentioned in his blog that it leads straight to his main e-mail address (see: A Quick Shoutout on th!nkblargh.wordpress.com) and with the whole Dragon Breaker + Screw Zeus thing going on I think we need his help.

th!nk is not tied to this website, and he fully left knowing that was his final decision. We should respect that, and not bother him. The matter can be handled without him, even though I would be curious on his stance. I just don't believe its worth bothering him.

Touche Neo, I stand humbled. I don't feel great about bothering him with it, but I'm sure that he can give proper insight and/or opinion on things like this. But you're right, it's probably not worth it.

But remember that even so-called 'final' decisions can get overturned someday. I did that in my life, and maybe everyone else did that too at one point.
(Jul. 31, 2016  10:34 PM)RDF3 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2016  10:08 PM)Neo Wrote:

Touche Neo, I stand humbled. I don't feel great about bothering him with it, but I'm sure that he can give proper insight and/or opinion on things like this. But you're right, it's probably not worth it.

But remember that even so-called 'final' decisions can get overturned someday. I did that in my life, and maybe everyone else did that too at one point.

That's still his decision to make.
If he wants to, he will. Begging him to come back will only push him away further.
It's a matter that doesn't necessarily NEED his presence. Keep in mind, there are still more people on this site that haven't even posted in that thread yet to offer another opinion.
I would like to contribute to WBO a lot more. Of course, there probably isn't much to do to help but just wondering if there's other things I could do? Sorry if this is unnecessary to ask.
For sure Beywiki and part tests are really lacking at the moment. Of course we would also like to have more frequent videos for BeyChannel too, but it takes a good subject, a good script, a good video quality, etc. and so far nobody has done videos for us that are not tournament footage or just editing clips we provided.

For Beywiki, there is a lot of little-effort-or-thinking job that can be done really easily and help a lot with the migration to Beyblade Wiki. Some of us had offered to help at the beginning, but clearly our efforts have stalled entirely.

Thank you in advance for anything you do choise to help with, we deeply appreciate it.