Questions about the WBO

I cannot remember exactly myself. He probably really requested it.
(Feb. 19, 2016  10:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I cannot remember exactly myself. He probably really requested it.

If I remember correctly, it was actually an accident.
Mind if I ask about that [split] thread for Going Away, Coming Back? I saw the posts in the original topic. Did they get moved from there into a separate topic for archival purposes?
I think Brad's post at the end of that split topic sums the situation well.
Totally unrelated, but why the word Odin is on the first post ?

(It can't be for the Scavenger Hunt, since it last uptaded was in 2010... ? )
Wait, the first post of which topic?
Eh, that might have been an attempt at hiding something indeed hah. Clearly I forgot to remove it, because I would have had no business adding that word over a year later ...
(Feb. 04, 2016  3:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Thanks for the thorough explanation Burst. At the same time, this is definitely not a feature and it's not working as intended. I suspect this relates to the fact that we added SSL (basically, more secure connections between you and the site) and had to do a workaround to get videos working again. We'll get this fixed ASAP.
Hey,
Okay so the file downloads have stopped now and I think the problem is solved by now.
I am noticing it from the last three days its fixed.
So whenever I opened a thread in which videos were embedded a file used to download it was a SWF file and videos not used to load too !! But now its fine now the videos are Appearing and loading !!!!

Here is the video :-

Thanks a Lot Brad and The Committee for considering the Request and rectifying the Problem. Its Solved Now. But yes the ones who were also facing it can they confirm too ?? If possible ?
What funny is that I got a collection of those file over 100 files with Different Files name LOL !!!!
Thanks Again.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
Our dev fixed it for us, so yes, please do let us know if you have that problem again in the future. Smile
(Feb. 20, 2016  6:10 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Our dev fixed it for us, so yes, please do let us know if you have that problem again in the future. Smile

Bey Brad thanks for fixing it [also thanks to devlopers]. i just have a smart tv to browse web [which is android based btw] and my smartphone and pc are given to repair, so i can't watch any videos here Unhappy, but it's ok now. thanks again

spoilt-spoiler (Click to View)
are there going to be any bey tournaments near Dublin, CA or Tracy, CA?

metal fight beyblade ones?
(Feb. 21, 2016  6:50 PM)spriggan10 Wrote: are there going to be any bey tournaments near Dublin, CA or Tracy, CA?

metal fight beyblade ones?

Hey Spriggan10,

All tournaments are fan run, so others have to set up tournaments. I would say register on the BeyMap to find others near you to set one up, or even go to some in California. I think there is one being setup in Los Angeles, if you are interested Smile
why event proposal threads are visible in lattest threds on left?

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Raleigh-NC-Feb-27

edit:-
They've always been visible, you just can't view them unless your part of the committee or the host, it's always been like that.
can anyone tell me how i can trade faces?
(Feb. 25, 2016  2:54 AM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote: can anyone tell me how i can trade faces?

First off, you would have to message the person you want to trade your face/faces with. If they accept your offer, then you PM Kai-V saying you want to trade faces. Smile
(Feb. 25, 2016  2:57 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2016  2:54 AM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote: can anyone tell me how i can trade faces?

First off, you would have to message the person you want to trade your face/faces with. If they accept your offer, then you PM Kai-V saying you want to trade faces. Smile

ok cool. thanks @[Hato]
Can I ask you are there any WBO tournament in Indonesia?
(Feb. 26, 2016  11:33 AM)Tahliya Wrote: Can I ask you are there any WBO tournament in Indonesia?

We used to have some many years ago, hence why we have an Indonesian forum near the bottom of the index page, but all the prominent Members of that community have quit Beyblade, it seems, so we are looking for some new Bladers in the area who could revive Indonesia. Do you know any other people who are into Beyblade at the moment, from Indonesia?
When I look in the map there are some people that join this organisation but I just look in Surabaya
eh, I don't think i'll br able to go to los angeles tournament. do you think I could have one here?
(Mar. 01, 2016  10:15 PM)spriggan10 Wrote: eh, I don't think i'll br able to go to los angeles tournament. do you think I could have one here?

You can have a tournament anywhere, you just need to have atleast 7 people (in total), a legal stadium and know how to host a tournament (judging, submitting results, etc). Smile
Why aren't Hasbro stadiums allowed?
(Mar. 02, 2016  11:02 AM)Paul° Wrote: Why aren't Hasbro stadiums allowed?

Because unfortunately they hinder all performance by Attack types. Beyblade tournaments are meant to be played in stadiums that give a fair chance for all types of Beyblade customizations.