Questions about the WBO

Do moderators have the same restrictions like the 60 second wait between searches and sending PMs?
Not administrators, but I cannot remember if that is also the case for Moderators.
Yup, it's still the case for me personally.
still the case for me too

rip
Pretty much the only annoying thing of the WBO.
I have to agree, but we gotta counter the spam bots.
(Jan. 05, 2016  1:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: His supplier failed or something, so he was trying to find other options. Did he really stop selling Beyblades altogether ?

Yes. I actually talked to Zankye's father at a tournament and he said that Taka.ohno had quit selling Beyblades since it was too much work and he was barely selling any. It's sad he stopped Smith
Ah damn, but weird that he would barely have sales.
Has a banned user ever shown up to a tournament? If so, what did the host do? I remember reading about a possibility that someone in particular would show up but I don't think it happened and I am just wondering.
As far as I'm aware, there have been times where banned users showed up to the event but didn't participate and mostly left everyone alone. A bit weird, but no harm done. I don't think a banned user has ever tried to enter an event.
(Jan. 05, 2016  6:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: As far as I'm aware, there have been times where banned users showed up to the event but didn't participate and mostly left everyone alone. A bit weird, but no harm done. I don't think a banned user has ever tried to enter an event.

Also, recently there was a spam bot that posted in the Melbourne, Australia thread. What was the point of that bot? He wasn't trying to sell anything, what did it accomplish?
It spread keywords and might have started posting URLs eventually. If I recall, we also have a limit of posts to have in order to be able to add links in signatures, so perhaps that was what it was trying to achieve ?

Deikailo definitely showed up at some tournaments since her ban. I really cannot condone it, but at the same time, none of us are there in person to stop it and make them leave, so as long as they do not cause any problems, do not force the host to enter them in the tournament and do not talk negatively about the World Beyblade Organization or its Members, and do not try to lure people elsewhere or something, then at least nothing 'bad' happened.
That's definitely interesting that some would show up.
I guess they just sit there and watch?
Maybe even watching a tournament could give some kind of joy.
(Jan. 06, 2016  6:15 AM)Neo Wrote: I guess they just sit there and watch?

I would imagine the reason why they might show up would probably be because they know everyone there is going to want to Beyblade. Before the event, after the event, whatever. It's likely that they would be hoping to get to play in some of the non-event matches that would go on.

Or maybe they just want to watch.
How to make Spoiler-in-Spoiler in posts?
(Jan. 11, 2016  1:42 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: How to make Spoiler-in-Spoiler in posts?

Pretty sure it's just a matter of having two spoiler tags, with one inside the other.
(Jan. 11, 2016  1:42 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: How to make Spoiler-in-Spoiler in posts?

it looks like this: [spoilr] [/spoilr]. just spell spoiler right hah. this can be found if you use the search function, it's been asked many times. Smile

Edit: Read the question wrong. you just do the same thing above^ and it works the same way.

(Jan. 11, 2016  1:45 AM)6 God Wrote:

it looks like this: [spoilr] [/spoilr]. just spell spoiler right hah. this can be found if you use the search function, it's been asked many times. Smile

He mean

Code:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I am looking into hosting a tournament in the UK.
Either London or Milton Keynes would be the location.
What would I need to do to host a tournament?
I have tried asking the previous hosts but they haven't got back to me yet.
(Jan. 11, 2016  12:15 PM)DetectiveZeo Wrote: I am looking into hosting a tournament in the UK.
Either London or Milton Keynes would be the location.
What would I need to do to host a tournament?
I have tried asking the previous hosts but they haven't got back to me yet.

First and foremost would be making sure you have at least one legal stadium available for the tournament. After that, just read the Rulebook and Event Guide and learn them almost by heart, and you should be set :
http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf
http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf
you mean like this (Click to View)
Yeah, that's how Grin
When's the members list button coming back?
(Jan. 12, 2016  4:06 PM)Meta madness Wrote: When's the members list button coming back?

Soon. If you need it often, I'd recommend bookmarking it: http://worldbeyblade.org/memberlist.php

Keep in mind that you can get to an individual user's profile by going to http://worldbeyblade.org/user-[username]
So what hapenned to Meta Madness?