Questions about the WBO

I think this is the best place for posting this.

Can anybody please tell me, what the heck this is? (Click to View)
Seemingly a bug. Is it still there or has it gone away ?
(Jan. 15, 2015  3:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Seemingly a bug. Is it still there or has it gone away ?

Ah, its gone away!
(Jan. 15, 2015  2:55 PM)Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: I think this is the best place for posting this.

Can anybody please tell me, what the heck this is? (Click to View)

Tht happened to me too when the anniversarry announced...I also posted it in this thread I think.

(Dec. 05, 2014  2:42 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: What is this?!
[Image: sfe9on.jpg]

Found it.
Is Zankye part of the WBO?
(Jan. 16, 2015  12:58 AM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote: Is Zankye part of the WBO?

He has a regular account (originalzankye) and sometimes promotes and visits beyblade tournaments in Toronto.
DRAGON Wrote:Hey, I can't Log In to the Beywiki Argh!

I'm assuming it has to do with the small caps in your name; I and I'm sure a couple others had problems logging into the WBO or Beywiki if they had or initially had 'special characters' in their username, like yours. Trust me, I've experienced this with multiple different usernames.
It is indeed for that reason. Unfortunately, even people like TheBlackDragon had to "normalise" their usernames to be able to log in.
I just got an internal SQL error page while attempting to load the site. Was the site down for a few minutes for you guys? It was probably Beywiki being readjusted to the site.
(Jan. 17, 2015  8:57 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I just got an internal SQL error page while attempting to load the site. Was the site down for a few minutes for you guys? It was probably Beywiki being readjusted to the site.

It was the same thing as this actually :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Rand...pid1253558
(Jan. 16, 2015  3:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is indeed for that reason. Unfortunately, even people like TheBlackDragon had to "normalise" their usernames to be able to log in.

No wonder I couldn't log-in before...I thought you needed permission first to log-in..
Why does it say that I do not have a avatar, I never changed it, was it removed or something?

Never mind, looked at what my signature said.
I can't change my avatar. ..

Whatever one I try to use it says it can't be resized . Does anyone see my hell kerbecs avatar right now ?
I don't. Try your old one and see if that works. If not it might be a general problem.
(Jan. 18, 2015  6:50 PM)Packers Wrote: I can't change my avatar. Whatever one I try to use it says it can't be resized .

Try using an image hoster, like 'Image Shack'
Is it the right size ? It really needs to be 120x120 or smaller.
(Jan. 18, 2015  7:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Is it the right size ? It really needs to be 120x120 or smaller.

Whenever I used to try an avatar it would always resize no matter what size it was originally.
It might be the new host; I am not sure there is much to do ...
(Jan. 18, 2015  6:50 PM)Packers Wrote: I can't change my avatar. ..

Whatever one I try to use it says it can't be resized . Does anyone see my hell kerbecs avatar right now ?

I can't change mine either,I had to ask Kai-V to change my avatar last week :\
Just tried it and it was changed successfully. Maybe your avatar actually was too big, Dragon King.
(Jan. 19, 2015  12:58 AM)Shido Wrote: Just tried it and it was changed successfully. Maybe your avatar actually was too big, Dragon King.

Are you on a mobile device?
(Jan. 18, 2015  10:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It might be the new host; I am not sure there is much to do ...

No, because I changed mine yesterday, from 'FCB logo' avatar to 'Gingka Hagane' avatar.
Uwik isn't gone forever is he?
Did Arupaeo tell anybody that he was gonna vanish/ he gave up on beyblade? Seems kinda rude to just leave like that if your a committee member.

Also, will he be demoted?