Questions about the WBO

(May. 01, 2014  10:12 AM)The sun raider Wrote: when are the bey days
May 24th & 25th
Do you get credits for refering people to make accounts?
(May. 02, 2014  4:24 PM)christopher473 Wrote: Do you get credits for refering people to make accounts?

No, but you get a face for referring 5 people. They have to be legitimate accounts that went to a tournament or have posted.
What's wrong with the main index right now? Is it that spam bot that made the thread with the long title of symbols?
(May. 10, 2014  9:13 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: What's wrong with the main index right now? Is it that spam bot that made the thread with the long title of symbols?

I know I saw that? And I couldn't get in the thread?Uncertain
is there something wrong with my pm thingy? i can't seem to pm a friend. Unhappy
(May. 14, 2014  4:14 PM)Justice! Wrote: is there something wrong with my pm thingy? i can't seem to pm a friend. Unhappy

There should be no problem. Who is your friend ?
DRAGON KING. i can pm others like -Midnight and TheWhiteTiger...
Your on my ignore. I only really use my PM system to talk to people I've known for a while , enter contests and PM moderators. So when people that i have no interest in talking to keep PMing me I put them on my ignore rather than deactivating my PM system.
(May. 14, 2014  4:25 PM)Justice! Wrote: DRAGON KING. i can pm others like -Midnight and TheWhiteTiger...

Hm, I can send him private messages fine, but I am an administrator, so that is normal. Perhaps he added you to his Ignore List ? Or perhaps, but I doubt it, his inbox is full ?
yeah he did. i though i was making friends with him as well. Unhappy

thanks for your help Kai-V. if i have anymore questions can i pm you?
(Apr. 28, 2014  5:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: And I did not say that because I doubt the content in Dark_Mousy's post : that is just not how we usually present top-tier lists.

My Draft is in the advamced forum waitong for a response.
I have noticed the lack of new members these days. Do you have any plans to advertise and get more members?
(May. 14, 2014  11:45 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: I have noticed the lack of new members these days. Do you have any plans to advertise and get more members?

We definitely do. I think we are just quite busy these days getting ready for BeyDays on top of our own lives.

Remember though : this community is ours, so everyone is responsible in some part for advertising and getting new Members, especially in their own area.
(May. 15, 2014  12:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 14, 2014  11:45 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: I have noticed the lack of new members these days. Do you have any plans to advertise and get more members?

We definitely do. I think we are just quite busy these days getting ready for BeyDays on top of our own lives.

Remember though : this community is ours, so everyone is responsible in some part for advertising and getting new Members, especially in their own area.
True, so I definitely will help out!
(May. 14, 2014  4:33 PM)Justice! Wrote: yeah he did. i though i was making friends with him as well. Unhappy

thanks for your help Kai-V. if i have anymore questions can i pm you?

Yes, absolutely, do not hesitate to send me a private message : I will answer within the next few hours or minutes for sure.

(May. 14, 2014  4:44 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2014  5:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: And I did not say that because I doubt the content in Dark_Mousy's post : that is just not how we usually present top-tier lists.

My Draft is in the advamced forum waitong for a response.

From what I remember, I agree with everything, except the Gryph combination about which I was uncertain, but I think the rest of the nods that need to be gotten is from others, not me at this point.

We still have not had time to get together for a chat among the Committee : I was hoping we could do it before BeyDays at least, but I am not certain now.
(May. 15, 2014  3:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 14, 2014  4:44 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

My Draft is in the advanced forum waiting for a response.

From what I remember, I agree with everything, except the Gryph combination about which I was uncertain, but I think the rest of the nods that need to be gotten is from others, not me at this point.

We still have not had time to get together for a chat among the Committee : I was hoping we could do it before BeyDays at least, but I am not certain now.

Lets discuss it an AN since at least 3 committee members and Me will be there. I really want to get the list final before BeyDays. WHich is possible since we will all be there Friday hah.
It could definitely be done, yes, unless the others had different plans.
In tournament processing, will tournaments blocked by a blocker eventually be processed after a certain amount of time when the committee is positive that the host of the blocker won't pay? If so, how long would the wait be?
(May. 18, 2014  8:06 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: In tournament processing, will tournaments blocked by a blocker eventually be processed after a certain amount of time when the committee is positive that the host of the blocker won't pay? If so, how long would the wait be?

There has been tournaments backed up over a year before. So it could be a while hah.
Was it ever paid?
(May. 18, 2014  8:36 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Was it ever paid?
Sadly it wasn't if you are talking about the Victorian Championships in Australia.
Ever since I started processing tournaments, IIRC, there was only 1 Australian tournament that was fully unprocessed, but that was a different case. We never even received the result nor the fee, so technically, we couldn't process something that we didn't have.

But it's funny how DRAGON KING mentioned it today, since last week Kai-V, Kei and I came to a conclusion to just go ahead and process the IL tournament regardless, and severely warn the host for fraud. We decided to give the host one week of extra time to submit the fees, and the deadline is actually today. In any case, look forward to the IL and MI tournaments getting processed soon.
(May. 19, 2014  3:32 AM)Uwik Wrote: Ever since I started processing tournaments, IIRC, there was only 1 Australian tournament that was fully unprocessed, but that was a different case. We never even received the result nor the fee, so technically, we couldn't process something that we didn't have.

But it's funny how DRAGON KING mentioned it today, since last week Kai-V, Kei and I came to a conclusion to just go ahead and process the IL tournament regardless, and severely warn the host for fraud. We decided to give the host one week of extra time to submit the fees, and the deadline is actually today. In any case, look forward to the IL and MI tournaments getting processed soon.

And of course take him off the WBO Organizers group.