Questions about the WBO

oh.
and no offence taken

Who was the first chosen moderator?
(Dec. 10, 2013  3:14 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Who was the first chosen moderator?

I think they were mostly administrators back then, but G must have been one of the first.

(Dec. 11, 2013  2:43 AM)poke master 123 Wrote: I do not know

As the rules clearly explain, ask yourself if your post really has value before submitting it. "Only post if you have something to say". What you did is SPAM.
Can we report old posts? (Not like 2 year old, just a couple months.)
(Dec. 11, 2013  3:00 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Can we report old posts? (Not like 2 year old, just a couple months.)

Sure, but chances are that if nothing was done all that time ago, it is probably not a huge infringement or something.
Does anybody think that we need a "Status" thread, so as to see what a person, like Kai-V, would be if there username is in bold blue, or in italics?
(Dec. 13, 2013  11:00 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote: Does anybody think that we need a "Status" thread, so as to see what a person, like Kai-V, would be if there username is in bold blue, or in italics?

We have something similar: http://worldbeyblade.org/showteam.php
Hi ! I want to go to ANIME NORTH 2014, but I live in Cyprus and bad know English! Can I take part?
Of course! As long as you can make the flight then you can haha.

Though Anime North 2014 is a fairly long time from now, so start saving up for the flight and learn some basic English while you are at it!
If u battle them outside of a tournament u will not get beypoints.
Then take the initiative to host one! That is one of WBO's main attributes: the WBO doesn't host the events; you, the community hosts them.

As long as you have 8 confirmed participants for the tournament, put in a proposal in this forum.
http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf
How long does it take to become a Veteren.(Not Mod)
It's not based on time, but the quality of your posts and contributions to the forum.
Question 1
Is there any rules for the tournament?
Question 2
How I can get Beypoints?
Thanks!
1.: yes, there is a rule book.
2. U have to win battles in tournaments.
Why were plastics and hms not given their own sub forums like the other formats?
They're a lot smaller than the other formats and there's a lot of crossover in the knowledge base.
(Dec. 16, 2013  3:01 AM)th!nk Wrote: They're a lot smaller than the other formats and there's a lot of crossover in the knowledge base.

And a lot of the testing was already done years ago so technically most of the things should be known already, plus we do not have as many tournaments for them either.
Will Points And Credits Be Uploaded For Limited Format Tournaments? Thanks Smile
(Dec. 16, 2013  11:38 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: Will Points And Credits Be Uploaded For Limited Format Tournaments? Thanks Smile

No, they wont. If you don't believe me, go check the "MFB :: Limited Discussion" In the Q&A.

EDIT: Yes, sorry, I forgot. You do get Credits. I forgot to say.