Questions about the WBO

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Orga...cial-Rules

It's linked on the main page description of the WBO General Forum under the Organized Play section, and stickied in the official events section...
[Image: hife.png]

Wasn't there an option to display your date of birth only, and not your age? Or am I ... Chocked_2
Well, if you show your date of birth, obviously your age can be calculated.
(Aug. 27, 2012  5:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, if you show your date of birth, obviously your age can be calculated.

Not really ...
Evo and Kei's profiles say hi.
They are simply not inputting their year of birth, that is different ...
/derp
I realized that just before you posted.

[Image: facepalm.jpg]

Thanks anyways though.
These things sometimes happen. Thanks for the heads up.
Is my signature too big?
Yes, very. Everything in your signature needs to fit within the limit of 500 x 200 pixels.
Is there a list of currently banned parts from the WBO?
No because there aren't enough to have a list.
How do you add a picture on to your signature
Are there any tournaments in the Middle East?
(Aug. 29, 2012  4:49 PM)Ajitumari Wrote: Are there any tournaments in the Middle East?

At the moment, nobody has really made any effort to host some.
(Aug. 29, 2012  1:17 PM)Kentblader Wrote: How do you add a picture on to your signature

Use the search function, it'll do you wonders.
can you spend credits on beys? I heard from somewhere that you can, and if you can, what beys can you get? how much credits are they?
has anyone heard of strata dragoon?
(Aug. 29, 2012  10:22 PM)twisted leone Wrote: has anyone heard of strata dragoon?

I'm sorry for sounding like a pain in the butt, but what kind of post is this? I'm pretty sure this doesn't belong here, and i'm not even sure if it belongs in the first place o.O. And yes, we have. Although, most of us use it's original Japanese name Gaia Dragoon.
k thanks for letting me know
strata/gaia dragoon is a 1st gen bey. next time, put that in a better thread like ask a question, get an answer
(Aug. 29, 2012  11:02 PM)Bazooka Wrote: how do you get credits?

Dude, Primal answered your question 4 posts above this ...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace
The purchase consultation link in the description is broken.

(Aug. 29, 2012  11:02 PM)Bazooka Wrote: strata/gaia dragoon is a 1st gen bey. next time, put that in a better thread like ask a question, get an answer
>Replace obvious question with incorrect answer - not only is the term "1st gen" very ambiguous and the most common meaning of it (4 layer system beys) completely incorrect (plastic generation/plastics/plastic beyblade are the terms for what it is), but there was probably never a beyblade simply called "Strata Dragoon" as hasbro apparently didn't release the original - thus it was only ever called Gaia Dragoon. This is one of the main reasons why the others shouldn't be called by their hasbro name.

If you're going to answer a question - even when you shouldn't, make sure you have even a tiny idea what the hell you're talking about.
So with the bey points do i have to go to a real Tourne.