Questions about the WBO

(Aug. 05, 2012  12:51 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Is it possible to edit a "face description"? Because there is one that has been bugging me for a long time.

I mean, the "reason" given when awarding someone a face on their profile.

No, we would have to delete the person's Face and give it again.
Okay, I see. Thanks anyways Wink

What is the "time-limit" before a post becomes merged with an [hr ] line?
Usually within the following hour.
In WBO tournaments, is there a limit to how many beyblades you can use?
(Aug. 06, 2012  6:06 AM)Shaman-R Wrote: In WBO tournaments, is there a limit to how many beyblades you can use?

You can use as many Beyblade combinations at the number of opponents you face. Once you are in a Beybattle with someone, you make one selection and you cannot change it until your matches with that someone are finished.
Not that it matters, but I am curious to know if mods see WHO reporeted what posts or if it just pops up.
(Aug. 06, 2012  8:25 PM)TriSix Wrote: Not that it matters, but I am curious to know if mods see WHO reporeted what posts or if it just pops up.

Yes, we see the reporter, the reported, the link towards the post reported, and the time.
OK, thanks.

I reported the stupid DUMPS thing, and I got really curious.
I wonder who this might be haha
how do you make a signiture
Whats with this site? Its overrun by ads now! Why?
This site doesn't have any ads. It might be because of something on your computer.

EDIT: Ninja'd Kai-V!
(Aug. 06, 2012  9:22 PM)Ignition Wrote: Whats with this site? Its overrun by ads now! Why?

There are no ads here. It must be a problem with your browser or something. We keep the same goal : look professional, have zero ads.
(Aug. 06, 2012  9:20 PM)DracoTaco Wrote: how do you make a signiture

Go to Edit signature and put the img in between these.

[img] (Your image here) [/img]
(Aug. 06, 2012  9:20 PM)DracoTaco Wrote: how do you make a signiture

Either you can make them yourself with something like photoshop or go to the "your creations" forum and find a Signature shop. There are several in their.
(Aug. 06, 2012  8:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2012  8:25 PM)TriSix Wrote: Not that it matters, but I am curious to know if mods see WHO reporeted what posts or if it just pops up.

Yes, we see the reporter, the reported, the link towards the post reported, and the time.

...and the reason Wink

(Aug. 06, 2012  9:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2012  9:22 PM)Ignition Wrote: Whats with this site? Its overrun by ads now! Why?

There are no ads here. It must be a problem with your browser or something. We keep the same goal : look professional, have zero ads.

Check the tool bars you have installed. Those are the main reasons.
Are you allowed to use the Winders from the BeyWheelz Launchers for the Light Launcher 2/Zero-G Light Launcher/Compact Launcher in WBO Official Events?
(Aug. 07, 2012  7:15 PM)Harkins Wrote: Are you allowed to use the Winders from the BeyWheelz Launchers for the Light Launcher 2/Zero-G Light Launcher/Compact Launcher in WBO Official Events?

I think someone posted that they were just not compatible.
how do u change the title of a thread or do u have to ask a mod to do it
nevermind just figured out sorry
Can you use the launchers from the beywheelz for regular beys?
Why do I always get this when I try to click on a thread in the Event Proposals forum?
Because you don't have permission to veiw it? I think it's the same for everyone because I keep trying to check the one in V.A. beach
Only the creator of the thread and the Committee can view Event Proposals.

DrPepsidew No, you cannot use Beywheelz launchers for MFB/Zero-G. The prongs are wide set apart.
Dang alright lol i need a new light launcher 2
Is using soft scrub to make beys shiny legel in tournaments.