Question: Which season of Beyblade Burst has been your Favorite?

Nah the best season is Rise cause of Arman lol
for me it has to be burst season 1
only for the reason that I've been re watching it and i remembered why i liked it so much
I have re-watched turbo many times, I can say that it is my favorite season. The fact that there was a new main character made it good in my opinion.
(Dec. 20, 2020  4:13 AM)Pixi Wrote: for me it has to be burst season 1
only for the reason that I've been re watching it and i remembered why i liked it so much

It was real cool
Okay, so I finally finished GT, and here are my opinions:
The series isn't bad per se, it's pretty light for the most part and the plot is simple and easy to follow, but it feels really..weak because most plot points are rather rushed in my opinion.
But hey, at least they have some good characters and relations (You have Delta, Gwyn, and Ichika who despite not doing anything plot-wise was a well-written character and I loved her relation with Fumiya).
So overall, I'd rate the series 7.5/10. It's not bad, but there's better. Classic Burst and God are still my favourites tho.
(Dec. 20, 2020  5:59 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Okay, so I finally finished GT, and here are my opinions:
The series isn't bad per se, it's pretty light for the most part and the plot is simple and easy to follow, but it feels really..weak because most plot points are rather rushed in my opinion.
But hey, at least they have some good characters and relations (You have Delta, Gwyn, and Ichika who despite not doing anything plot-wise was a well-written character and I loved her relation with Fumiya).
So overall, I'd rate the series 7.5/10. It's not bad, but there's better. Classic Burst and God are still my favourites tho.

I'd agree with that 7.5 rating. There were things in Rise that, if they had been fleshed out, could have made it a truly fantastic season. I'm with you on classic Burst and Evolution. The best written seasons of all Burst, and my favorite Beyblade seasons period.
My favorite season of beyblade is Chozestu I just love Aiga and his passion for the sport.

(Dec. 20, 2020  5:20 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I have to say cho-z

I'm totally with you cho-z my favourite mind telling me why it's yours?

(Dec. 20, 2020  4:00 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Nah the best season is Rise cause of Arman lol

Ah a man of culture I have to disagree with it as the best but Arman is very cool!
(Dec. 20, 2020  3:45 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2020  1:12 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: That’s completely disregarding the fact that Lain has been training hard to beat Lain, and also creating his entire bey to exploit Spryzen’s weaknesses.

L- La- LAIN WAS TRAINING TO BEAT LAIN?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!

Sorry I meant Shu lol
(Dec. 20, 2020  3:45 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2020  1:12 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: That’s completely disregarding the fact that Lain has been training hard to beat Lain, and also creating his entire bey to exploit Spryzen’s weaknesses.

L- La- LAIN WAS TRAINING TO BEAT LAIN?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!
I think he meant Shu.

(Dec. 20, 2020  1:12 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  7:47 PM)MEMERS Wrote: I feel like in Cho-Z Aiga had a lot of plot armour, similar to Lean/Lain/Lane. Shu took years to get to his position and he was beaten my some new guy.

God reminded me of Metal Masters, because of the world championship theme.

That’s completely disregarding the fact that Lain has been training hard to beat Lain, and also creating his entire bey to exploit Spryzen’s weaknesses.
That’s true, but in my opinion it would still take a lot of time to beat one of the best of the best bladers as easily as he did. I would think he would lose more than just one time before beating Shu.
evolution/god