[Queensland] Bring a tournament to aus

Hey guys in Qld who want our nation to have a name in the world back lets get an organiser on our side and host the tournament of a lifetime. Whoever is with me reply to this thread.???
(Jan. 14, 2020  2:58 AM)bestblader12 Wrote: lets get an organiser on our side and host the tournament of a lifetime
It doesn't work that way. You need to have someone become an organizer. None of the organizers in North America or Europe or India etc. are going to fly to Australia. Find someone responsible, who will take the quiz, satisfy the requirements, and become a WBO organizer.
We also have Tournaments in Australia just not on this website.... Or in Queensland in particular.
legend Fafnir and bestblader12 one of you can start up the scene for Queensland by taking the organizer's quiz and host tournaments there.
How did i not think of that😕
you need paypal sadly so i cant take the quiz
but if i did i would
I could make a tournament if you made a tournament in Pennsylvania USA
(May. 20, 2020  11:41 PM)Mysterious Ben Wrote: I could make a tournament if you made a tournament in Pennsylvania USA

Well this is a HILARIOUSLY MISPLACED post. Go find an existing Pennsylvania thread and post in that.
(Jan. 14, 2020  2:58 AM)bestblader12 Wrote: Hey guys in Qld who want our nation to have a name in the world back lets get an organiser on our side and host the tournament of a lifetime. Whoever is with me reply to this thread.???

I am toltly want a touturment up here