Q&A with the VAs of Zeo & Toby

Q for Toby: Toby uses tempo which is a music beat and lyre which is a type of harp so is Toby something to do with music???
(Dec. 05, 2012  7:37 PM)aidanoe Wrote: Q for Toby: Toby uses tempo which is a music beat and lyre which is a type of harp so is Toby something to do with music???

Tempo/Horogium was 'Faust's' bey, so it connects to him more. It's a reference to Goethe's Faust and Faust's insatiable endeavor (for which he well... needs more than just one livespan because he wants to experience and know everything -which would mean he became godlike-). In Faust II when Faust dies it says 'The clock stands still -' - 'Stands still! Like midnight, the clock is hushed.' and there are other references to the term 'time' but I'm not too familiar with the English version of Faust I have (and I can't find my German one atm).

And Lyra. When Faust's second son, Euphorion (who is represented by both 'Faust' and the Spiral Force in Beyblade), dies in some kind of explosion the only things he leaves behind are a lyre aaand... okay I can't remember the other things... I think it was some of his clothes ahem...

The question wasn't directed at me but I hope it was okay for me to state this here XD
So it is not all Toby then.
aidanoe - ohmygoshiloveyousoupudelikforrantinglikethataboutfaust Ahem. You clearly did not understand what she posted. She was saying that Faust is related to Toby. Both Toby and Faust are the same person, yet different. In other words, if Takafumi Adachi did leave all these refrences in intentionally (which he must have), Faust pretty much represents Toby's desire to know more, to do more, for Tempo to spin faster and to control time and space. This also explains why Faust was much stronger than Toby.
(Dec. 06, 2012  8:52 AM)Duck Wrote: aidanoe - ohmygoshiloveyousoupudelikforrantinglikethataboutfaust Ahem. You clearly did not understand what she posted. She was saying that Faust is related to Toby. Both Toby and Faust are the same person, yet different. In other words, if Takafumi Adachi did leave all these refrences in intentionally (which he must have), Faust pretty much represents Toby's desire to know more, to do more, for Tempo to spin faster and to control time and space. This also explains why Faust was much stronger than Toby.

One more Off Topic Post, I'm sorry.
rantingaboutfaustakamylife
This is just interpretation but I see Toby and Faust more or less as completely different characters.
Ziggurat created Faust because he wanted the perfect blader (that's why in this case Ziggurat is 'Faust' while Faust takes Helen's role.)
Toby didn't want to die (summarily: because dieing sucks and he didn't want Zeo and Masamune to be sad.)
That's what makes him Zeo's Faust. Zeo sacrifises everything for him (and becomes Gretchen)
Then again Zeo obviously is Faust, too. Contract with Ziggy, leading Toby into even more despair. And the scene in which he accuses Ziggurat is a lot like the scene after Walpurgisnacht in Faust I. Which makes Toby Gretchen, too.
As you can see, there are many variations of this but I think the character who is most like Faust is Dr. Ziggurat (and his own 'Mephistopheles' personality as he acts a lot like him, and not to forget about Pluto.)
So, Ziggurat is 'Faust'. While Toby/Faust is Helen. Together they have the Spiral Force (which is partly Toby/Faust, too.) which symbolizes Euphorion.
carp happens, everything's ruined and the only one left is Toby (excluding Zeo here because he wasn't too important for Ziggy anyway).
(Dec. 05, 2012  6:17 PM)Toby_Faust Wrote: To start, HI everyone! I'm getting better and before I begin responding to people, CHECK OUT THE VIDEO! I finally made it!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DrDqH2T3lRc

I hope the December feeling is of wanting to be warm and family oriented with the holiday season jumping out at you.
Ooh, I'm glad your companion is scoring, that's awesome!
Good that you've done your shopping. I haven't even begun… well except the gift I ordered online for Mac.

Vampire briiiide…. ooooooh! Scaaaaaary! The fake plastic teeth always bugged me too.

Faust Kaboom would be hilarious… I can only imagine the things the dungeon boys would have to do to get him to calm down and keep him relaxed… *cough cough*

I have no idea why they made us change the beys… it would have been REALLY cool to see Tempo's positive side. What would the main super attack have been instead of a black-hole… maybe a thunder storm.

Oh, Jack's campiness is just wonderful… yes… yes… family friendly… keep it family friendly…. like brotherhood…

Good, I'm glad you always aim for number one, it's a good thing to do.

I haven't found anything yet either, I've messaged the con and haven't received an answer yet… I don't think they've been uploaded.

Thank you very much, I'm on the mend and I hope that I am back to full strength soon… then there will be MORE videos for all of you to enjoy.

They do cross paths often, but they are still very distinct styles.
For example, I have a very good friend who is a FANTASTIC animation voice actor. She spoke to an agent recently and the agent said, "You are amazing… but your commercial script reading needs a little work." so I'm going to teach her a little bit.

I LOVE answering and commenting! Thanks again, health is improving bit by bit.

It's never REALLY over, you can watch it again and again.
And I'll record some stuff or whatever.

To answer your question about shouting Rob's name, I don't know if I told him about it… but the director rolled her eyes at me and chuckled and Mac who was watching laughed a bit, as did the sound technician and the producer. It was funny.
I did it because it was the LAST day and I always like acting the goat.

Thanks as always for the messages and questions!

I watched the video 2 weeks back thanks to you both, good to know Mac hasn't killed you yet!

Yes that and listening to Xmas songs, December is pretty cool!
Thanks, he is real good with his sports.
Aaaaand the presents are all wrapped apart from one or two. You got something for Mac? Nice!

I am guessing stuff that would make Toby jealous, probably a huge group hug.

Yes like they did with L-Drago after it posessed Ryuga, it would have been more challenging to have Toby master Tempo rather than abandon it. A Thunder storm is a likely positive effect opposite to a black hole either that or galaxy-type attacks.

That is not very organized of the con I guess why do the interviews and do nothing with them?

You are welcome, wow that would be cool.

That is very awesome of you to teach your friend, never thought about it before but yes the two styles are quite different.

That is awesome! And great that your health is imptoving bit by bit.

Yes one can watch it over and over again but not to a point where they cling to it for dear life.

You are the class clown of the cast and crew, pretty sweet that everyone took it in jest I do hope Rob does find out someday. Mind you maybe calling out Mac may have been apt also or Cameron for that matter.

You are welcome and thanks!

A seasonal question here What would Toby want for a present? And what would he get Zeo and Masamune?

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everyone, hope you all have a good one!
Toby_Faust Wrote:Well, I'm glad you're focussing on school, that's important.
I'm very happy that you like the new episodes!
I enjoyed playing all version of Toby and of Faust. The line differences were drastic, but the second incarnation of Toby is a little more gruff than the first time around, so it's a little closer to Faust. Of course there's a lot more emotion in the lines now, but the voice was closer. I enjoyed playing the second version of Toby the most.
Spiral Lyra as we called it in the show… so no, not really a pronunciation issue, it was just another thing to say.

Always welcoming new questions… AND that devilish laughter.
Thanks for your gladness!
Always happy to enjoy your work! (no, I'm not your slave)
Well, as long as your enjoying it and it pays the bills!
Oh, that's right, nelvana changed it to Lyra, which I am actually happy about due to pronunciation!
Well, just gave ya more questions!!! *more evil laughter* laugh with me tobeh! Laugh with meh!!!

My sis says: It's almost Christmas time santy clause!!!! IMMA WAITIN FO MAH PRESENT SANTA!!!

By the way, you think my sis is pretty random by now, don't ya?

Toby! i have a video idea! you should take videos of you responding to our questions! Grin

EDIT: sorry for the double post
(Dec. 05, 2012  7:37 PM)aidanoe Wrote: Q for Toby: Toby uses tempo which is a music beat and lyre which is a type of harp so is Toby something to do with music???

Well, I don't think so, but I certainly do like music, so let's go with that.

(Dec. 05, 2012  9:10 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote: Tempo/Horogium was 'Faust's' bey, so it connects to him more. It's a reference to Goethe's Faust and Faust's insatiable endeavor (for which he well... needs more than just one livespan because he wants to experience and know everything -which would mean he became godlike-). In Faust II when Faust dies it says 'The clock stands still -' - 'Stands still! Like midnight, the clock is hushed.' and there are other references to the term 'time' but I'm not too familiar with the English version of Faust I have (and I can't find my German one atm).

And Lyra. When Faust's second son, Euphorion (who is represented by both 'Faust' and the Spiral Force in Beyblade), dies in some kind of explosion the only things he leaves behind are a lyre aaand... okay I can't remember the other things... I think it was some of his clothes ahem...

The question wasn't directed at me but I hope it was okay for me to state this here XD

Lots of great information. Goethe's Faust is a great story. Personally I like The Tragical History of Doctor Faustus a little more. (I'm a BIG fan of Christopher Marlowe. Plus it predates Goethe's by a couple of hundred years)

(Dec. 06, 2012  8:52 AM)Duck Wrote: aidanoe - ohmygoshiloveyousoupudelikforrantinglikethataboutfaust Ahem. You clearly did not understand what she posted. She was saying that Faust is related to Toby. Both Toby and Faust are the same person, yet different. In other words, if Takafumi Adachi did leave all these refrences in intentionally (which he must have), Faust pretty much represents Toby's desire to know more, to do more, for Tempo to spin faster and to control time and space. This also explains why Faust was much stronger than Toby.
(Dec. 06, 2012  9:41 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote: One more Off Topic Post, I'm sorry.
rantingaboutfaustakamylife
This is just interpretation but I see Toby and Faust more or less as completely different characters.
Ziggurat created Faust because he wanted the perfect blader (that's why in this case Ziggurat is 'Faust' while Faust takes Helen's role.)
Toby didn't want to die (summarily: because dieing sucks and he didn't want Zeo and Masamune to be sad.)
That's what makes him Zeo's Faust. Zeo sacrifises everything for him (and becomes Gretchen)
Then again Zeo obviously is Faust, too. Contract with Ziggy, leading Toby into even more despair. And the scene in which he accuses Ziggurat is a lot like the scene after Walpurgisnacht in Faust I. Which makes Toby Gretchen, too.
As you can see, there are many variations of this but I think the character who is most like Faust is Dr. Ziggurat (and his own 'Mephistopheles' personality as he acts a lot like him, and not to forget about Pluto.)
So, Ziggurat is 'Faust'. While Toby/Faust is Helen. Together they have the Spiral Force (which is partly Toby/Faust, too.) which symbolizes Euphorion.
carp happens, everything's ruined and the only one left is Toby (excluding Zeo here because he wasn't too important for Ziggy anyway).

GREAT interpretations guys. I like it.

(Dec. 16, 2012  5:19 PM)Killer-Kirsty Wrote: I watched the video 2 weeks back thanks to you both, good to know Mac hasn't killed you yet!

Yes that and listening to Xmas songs, December is pretty cool!
Thanks, he is real good with his sports.
Aaaaand the presents are all wrapped apart from one or two. You got something for Mac? Nice!

I am guessing stuff that would make Toby jealous, probably a huge group hug.

Yes like they did with L-Drago after it posessed Ryuga, it would have been more challenging to have Toby master Tempo rather than abandon it. A Thunder storm is a likely positive effect opposite to a black hole either that or galaxy-type attacks.

That is not very organized of the con I guess why do the interviews and do nothing with them?

You are welcome, wow that would be cool.

That is very awesome of you to teach your friend, never thought about it before but yes the two styles are quite different.

That is awesome! And great that your health is imptoving bit by bit.

Yes one can watch it over and over again but not to a point where they cling to it for dear life.

You are the class clown of the cast and crew, pretty sweet that everyone took it in jest I do hope Rob does find out someday. Mind you maybe calling out Mac may have been apt also or Cameron for that matter.

You are welcome and thanks!

A seasonal question here What would Toby want for a present? And what would he get Zeo and Masamune?

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everyone, hope you all have a good one!

Oh, Mac won't kill me… we hope. Heh. More videos to come.

I have some Xmas songs STILL stuck in my head. Oh that Bing Crosby.
Did you get some fun presents?
I bought Mac something, and it was very disappointing the store online didn't send the box with it. So I have to order another one and make sure it comes WITH the box.

Aww, a group hug would DEFINITELY calm him down. Heh… yes hug.

Exactly, I would have loved to see Toby struggle to control Tempo, and even possibly control the other side of himself. Every time he used Tempo maybe he'd get a little carried away. The power and struggle is still inside of him. It would have made for a good story.
Also, Thunder Storm attacks sound like SO much fun… instead of little laser strings… heh.

Well, I'm sure the interviews will surface some day.

I have a plan for another video… let's see when I can make it happen.

Yes, thanks again, I'm very glad to be on the mend. It's a good feeling to have strength.

Yeah, I guess I am the class clown, heh.
Well, if I called out "MAAAC" it wouldn't have fit the line… also Mac was IN the studio watching me record… now that I think of it, that would have probably been hilarious.

YAY more questions!

Hmm, what would Toby want for a present? I think maybe he'd just want a romantic…. *cough cough* In all seriousness, I think a holiday dinner with all of his friends would be the best gift for him. Just sitting around, talking about the past year, and looking forward to what's ahead.

For Zeo, he'd buy him a book, something to occupy his brain that isn't beyblades.
For Masamune, he'd buy him a LOT of candy. So much candy that he'd have a belly ache.

I hope your holidays and new years were amazing!
Thanks for the question and comments. Keep 'em coming (in both places.)

(Dec. 16, 2012  10:47 PM)FusionHades Wrote: Thanks for your gladness!
Always happy to enjoy your work! (no, I'm not your slave)
Well, as long as your enjoying it and it pays the bills!
Oh, that's right, nelvana changed it to Lyra, which I am actually happy about due to pronunciation!
Well, just gave ya more questions!!! *more evil laughter* laugh with me tobeh! Laugh with meh!!!

My sis says: It's almost Christmas time santy clause!!!! IMMA WAITIN FO MAH PRESENT SANTA!!!

By the way, you think my sis is pretty random by now, don't ya?
(Dec. 30, 2012  12:29 AM)FusionHades Wrote: Toby! i have a video idea! you should take videos of you responding to our questions! Grin

EDIT: sorry for the double post

Well, as long as you enjoy my voice acting, that's good. (Heh, funny)
From what I hear, Nelvana changed quite a few things, but I don't see what it is beforehand, just the script as I get it, so it's all normal to me.

Hurray for questions and more evil laughter. *Laughs along* Mwahahaha.

Well, did you or your sister get anything fun/special for Xmas?

Nope, she's not really random at all.

So I REALLY wanted to record a video response. I was thinking about it over and over and over. I decided not to do it, but it's something to keep in mind.

If I get a ton of new questions and stuff from lots of people (can't just be from the same people over and over), maybe I will. We'll see.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. All the best to all of you
More video ideas coming, and if you have any suggestions or requests for me to discuss in the video, just let me know.

Ciao everyone, and keep the questions and comments coming.
(Jan. 13, 2013  2:49 PM)Toby_Faust Wrote: Oh, Mac won't kill me… we hope. Heh. More videos to come.

I have some Xmas songs STILL stuck in my head. Oh that Bing Crosby.
Did you get some fun presents?
I bought Mac something, and it was very disappointing the store online didn't send the box with it. So I have to order another one and make sure it comes WITH the box.

Aww, a group hug would DEFINITELY calm him down. Heh… yes hug.

Exactly, I would have loved to see Toby struggle to control Tempo, and even possibly control the other side of himself. Every time he used Tempo maybe he'd get a little carried away. The power and struggle is still inside of him. It would have made for a good story.
Also, Thunder Storm attacks sound like SO much fun… instead of little laser strings… heh.

Well, I'm sure the interviews will surface some day.

I have a plan for another video… let's see when I can make it happen.

Yes, thanks again, I'm very glad to be on the mend. It's a good feeling to have strength.

Yeah, I guess I am the class clown, heh.
Well, if I called out "MAAAC" it wouldn't have fit the line… also Mac was IN the studio watching me record… now that I think of it, that would have probably been hilarious.

YAY more questions!

Hmm, what would Toby want for a present? I think maybe he'd just want a romantic…. *cough cough* In all seriousness, I think a holiday dinner with all of his friends would be the best gift for him. Just sitting around, talking about the past year, and looking forward to what's ahead.

For Zeo, he'd buy him a book, something to occupy his brain that isn't beyblades.
For Masamune, he'd buy him a LOT of candy. So much candy that he'd have a belly ache.

I hope your holidays and new years were amazing!
Thanks for the question and comments. Keep 'em coming (in both places.)

So I REALLY wanted to record a video response. I was thinking about it over and over and over. I decided not to do it, but it's something to keep in mind.

If I get a ton of new questions and stuff from lots of people (can't just be from the same people over and over), maybe I will. We'll see.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. All the best to all of you
More video ideas coming, and if you have any suggestions or requests for me to discuss in the video, just let me know.

Ciao everyone, and keep the questions and comments coming.

Well that's good then. More vids with you guys sounds awesome!

I have this thing where I can snap out of Xmas mode when January comes so I don't have holiday songs stuck in my head.
Yes I got some awesome prezzies such as Disney renaissance DVDs, Sonic Generations, Angry Birds trilogy, Lindor maxi ball and a handmade notebook to name some. Yikes not the full article? Not very good customer service, hope he likes it!

It would have, as long as they didn't make it too similar to Tsubasa's arc (having Toby actively struggle would be one difference as he becomes Faust-like in battle without losing conciousness) but alas no they just found it easier to weaken him. Thunder/lightening attacks are quite cool.

Probably a good thing in a way as Mac may have definitely had your guts for garters then it would have been hilarious though. But crying out Rob's name was funny enough. I do wonder if Rob himself will ever know of your shout out to him.

I can see Toby being happy with just a great holiday meal with his friends. I can also see Masamune stuffing his face greedily for some reason and Zeo getting mad at him over it. They would have a lot to talk about considering all they have been through.

I think they would love those gifts, Masamune more than Zeo at least until he gets the stomach-ache from all that candy.

Thanks for answering, commenting and yes I had a great holidays and New Year. (yes you have caught on to us on different sites)

[b]It is the New Year so what resolutions would Toby set for himself? And how long would it last?[\b]

Suggestions for vids? If it is of a serious theme then maybe about animation vs commercial if comedic then maybe you guys looking at fanstuff on DA and your reactions to them.

Happy New Year everyone!
(Jan. 13, 2013  2:49 PM)Toby_Faust Wrote: Well, as long as you enjoy my voice acting, that's good. (Heh, funny)
From what I hear, Nelvana changed quite a few things, but I don't see what it is beforehand, just the script as I get it, so it's all normal to me.

Hurray for questions and more evil laughter. *Laughs along* Mwahahaha.

Well, did you or your sister get anything fun/special for Xmas?

Nope, she's not really random at all.

Yes. I really do enjoy your acting. (You will never control my cat!)
I'm sure it is normal for you tobes, i'm sure it is Eee

I am glad to hear a hurray, it will make this go by with less suffering.... *MOAR EVIL LAUGHTER*

Sister: I got an art canvas, karaoke machine, easybake ultimate oven, and CANDY!!!!!

.....*facepalm*....... you'd think she was if you met her.....

if you REALLY want to do it... then do it! if not.... then do it anyway! lol, just kidding! do whatevs you want! I just thought that would be pretty interesting!

OH!!! BTW!!! Some moar episodes of you and zeo have been coming up! I watched it normally at first, then i re watched the ep. but i imagined your actual face doing the talking instead of tobes'.
I also watched your youtube videos and imaged toby's face doing the talking instead of yours Cute
(i've been saying "tobes" instead of toby... if that's okay....)
(Feb. 02, 2012  11:45 PM)Toby_Faust Wrote: Not only do I think that picture is AWESOME, I made an account on Deviantart and commented on it a couple of days ago (and commented on a few of them). I showed some of them to Mac and he was NOT impressed… then 2 days ago I showed them to our director and producer… heheheh… WHILE Mac was in the studio recording. Right when he was waiting to record his next line, Deb said, "So I see you two are a couple on the internet." and he just glared at me through the glass…. heheheh.
And this is why I will always love you guys.

Aplogies in advance for the incoming long post! But I found it very difficult to pass up on such a wonderful opportunity plus composing this message was a great way to pass the time during after school study...

Firstly, I must begin by thanking both of you for taking time out of your busy day (or night, Ben you insomniac Tongue_out) to answer the questions so many fans wonder about. I'm sure everyone in the Beyblade fandom considers themselves extremely priviledged to be fortunate enough to communicate with actual voice actors from the show.

I know in general people seem to write the dubs off immediately and granted there is sometimes some ?questionable? acting but no one can be anything less than genuine wth their compliments here; both of you are extremely talented young men, yet so polite and humble. I look forward to your future in the anime/voice acting world. :3

And now to badger you with ridiculous question. Please, feel no need to respond to all of them, especially if I ask something similar to what's already been asked before (I'll try my best not to) just know I am incredibly greatful.
...These will probably lead on the multiple questions...

For both:
1. Would you define this as one of your 'biggest' roles, in terms of the show's popularity/ fanbase/ franchise? Do you find these roles in particular any way special, in regards to the large fandom?

Though not exactly 'reoccuring' (unfortunately), Zeo and Toby are pretty much two of the most important characters of Metal Masters (offscreen - after all, Toby's illness was the catalyst for Masamune's return to Japan)
I'm not sure how to phrase this without sounding ridiculous have you thought about characters' backgrounds? With animes especially, parents just don't seem to be present and for something like a terminal illness... well, I do wonder about Toby's homelife... Ben, you said you imagined he had an older sister :3 That would make more sense.
Not that clothes are any indication of class by anime standards but Zeo looks fairly well off. Dem red skinny jeans and fancy jackets~

2. What kind of role would you like to play? Ben, you've already showd off a wide range of tone with Toby and his alter ego, which must have been interesting. I'm sure playing a villain is always fun...

3. This is pretty much the question I'm most curious about: Do you think your interaction with the fandom, something not all voice actors participate in, will contribute in any way to your future roles?
Have you ever heard of Vic Mignogna of Edward Elric fame? Honest to God, he's to the most lovely man I've ever had the pleasure of meeting...
Vic is famous (or infamous) for being particularly active in the fandomworld, a regular congoer, inventing his own skits for the characters he plays and basically being very open and friendly towards fans. One of you mentioned that other voice actors find it kind of ?strange? that you interact with fans but it's probably a big part of the reason Vic and others like him are so popular.

I don't know if this was intentional but I remember somebody once threw Vic a copy of Ouran High School Host Club and asked him for his opinion, leading to to proclaim he would voice the lead charater Tamaki. A few years/months later, Vic was actually cast in the role of Tamaki. Awesomeness ensured. XD
Finally, while we're talking about other voice actors, if you ever see Dan Petronijevic tell him I love him/ his biggest fan lives in Ireland... *____*

The rest of these don't relate so much to voice acting, I'm just nosy Tongue_out

4. Do you speak any other languages? I know the French accent in one of your videos was probably a joke but it just got me curious... Also Really, Rubasa? in the scooby doo voice made my day...

5. Who are your favourite comedians? .... I probably won't know them but sure... Dara O'Brian anyone? XD THE NEUTRINOS ARE ANGRY!

Who are your favourite artists/vocalists/bands? ...And while we're at it, what kind of music do you think Toby/Zeo would listen to?
Also, are you in any way interested in becomming a vocalist? My current favourite band is Tin Star Orphans, just for Zachary Bennett.

What was your bet school subject? ...You don't have to answer, but I do like hearing about this kind of thing. XD

Fnally, these are specifically for Ben. You're a writer! Awesome. Have you always wanted to write? Would you like to write full time? What kind of genre do you enjoy writing? Do you think voice acting influences your writing? Would working on a show assist in developing your writing? TOO MANY I'M SORRY ;______;
I'll be quiet now...

*creeps away*

It's funny. A few days after I read you're interested in Shakespeare, my English teacher announced we'd be studying him. We were supposed to do Wordsworth but she changed her mind. We were studying sonnet 73 in class, her flamboyantly articulating/ showing off how she knew it off by heart. There was silence until one guy down the back just scoffs 'Well, that was thick.'
(The students in my school possess the intelligence of your average brick, myself included.)

We also read the Great Gatsby (instead of Wuthuering Heights, thank God). I didn't like it the first time round due to the unlikable characters but then I discovered the characters were supposed to be unlikable and it was definitely more enjoyable the second time
What do you think do the theory it wasn't Fitzgerald but his wife who wrote the novel?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVEN SCROLLING THROUGH MY RAMBLINGS! Much appreciated. Heads up, I'll definitely be bugging you guys more in future - I'm workin' on a picture of Ben annoying Mac with a Toby puppet. Tongue_out
Sorry if this question has already been asked. If it has don't bother answering, I'm sure you're both busy guys. But anyway, for Zeo and Toby:

Do you feel like your beys for Metal Masters(Byxis and Tempo) fit your characters better than your Metal Fury beys(Fox and Lyre)? Which do you prefer?

Thanks!
(Feb. 28, 2013  4:51 AM)Blitz-M Wrote: Sorry if this question has already been asked. If it has don't bother answering, I'm sure you're both busy guys. But anyway, for Zeo and Toby:

Do you feel like your beys for Metal Masters(Byxis and Tempo) fit your characters better than your Metal Fury beys(Fox and Lyre)? Which do you prefer?

Thanks!
I'm pretty sure your good. Wink
(Feb. 01, 2013  5:24 PM)Killer-Kirsty Wrote: Well that's good then. More vids with you guys sounds awesome!

I have this thing where I can snap out of Xmas mode when January comes so I don't have holiday songs stuck in my head.
Yes I got some awesome prezzies such as Disney renaissance DVDs, Sonic Generations, Angry Birds trilogy, Lindor maxi ball and a handmade notebook to name some. Yikes not the full article? Not very good customer service, hope he likes it!

It would have, as long as they didn't make it too similar to Tsubasa's arc (having Toby actively struggle would be one difference as he becomes Faust-like in battle without losing conciousness) but alas no they just found it easier to weaken him. Thunder/lightening attacks are quite cool.

Probably a good thing in a way as Mac may have definitely had your guts for garters then it would have been hilarious though. But crying out Rob's name was funny enough. I do wonder if Rob himself will ever know of your shout out to him.

I can see Toby being happy with just a great holiday meal with his friends. I can also see Masamune stuffing his face greedily for some reason and Zeo getting mad at him over it. They would have a lot to talk about considering all they have been through.

I think they would love those gifts, Masamune more than Zeo at least until he gets the stomach-ache from all that candy.

Thanks for answering, commenting and yes I had a great holidays and New Year. (yes you have caught on to us on different sites)

It is the New Year so what resolutions would Toby set for himself? And how long would it last?[\b]

Suggestions for vids? If it is of a serious theme then maybe about animation vs commercial if comedic then maybe you guys looking at fanstuff on DA and your reactions to them.

Happy New Year everyone!

Yes, videos DO sound awesome, and the plan is also great… just need to execute it. I haven't seen "The Boys" in a loooong time now.

Awsome! Sounds like a great holiday season! Good presents.
I haven't even seen him to GIVE him the present. *Sighs* It's sitting on my desk. (Even without the box)

It's too bad they found it easier to weaken him and Zeo, it would have been great to have a cool story… oooooh well.

Hmm, maybe I should have called out "MAAAAAC!" You're right, it would have been hilarious.
Maybe he'll know some day. It's not like I'm gonna just tell him when I see him tomorrow… maybe I will. "Hey Rob, did you know…." naaaaah.

I feel like Toby wouldn't let the conversation go to the sad / difficult stuff, he'd just keep it friendly and loving. What a meal it would be, and I agree with how you envision it.

Masamune would get a stomach ache and then ask for MORE!

Always love answering and commenting!
I'm glad your holidays were wonderful!

Toby's resolutions would be to keep being kind and loving to everyone and to keep his friends from fighting. The first one would last, the second one… well Zeo and Masamune… oooh well.

Hmm, those are good, maybe we'll make those videos. I just… have to do it sometime. Heh.
And fanstuff on DA and reactions, that's good. I like that, I'll suggest it.

Thanks again for the questions and comments! You rock.

(Feb. 09, 2013  3:56 AM)Karl Wrote: Yes. I really do enjoy your acting. (You will never control my cat!)
I'm sure it is normal for you tobes, i'm sure it is Eee

I am glad to hear a hurray, it will make this go by with less suffering.... *MOAR EVIL LAUGHTER*

Sister: I got an art canvas, karaoke machine, easybake ultimate oven, and [b]CANDY!!!!!

.....*facepalm*....... you'd think she was if you met her.....

if you REALLY want to do it... then do it! if not.... then do it anyway! lol, just kidding! do whatevs you want! I just thought that would be pretty interesting!

OH!!! BTW!!! Some moar episodes of you and zeo have been coming up! I watched it normally at first, then i re watched the ep. but i imagined your actual face doing the talking instead of tobes'.
I also watched your youtube videos and imaged toby's face doing the talking instead of yours Cute
(i've been saying "tobes" instead of toby... if that's okay....)

Thank you, I love hearing that. (D'awww, kitties)
Yes, everything is always normal for me. Weird people aren't surprised by things.

Hurray for evil laughing.

Ooh, awesome presents. I want an easybake oven!

No, I don't think so. I have this friend, yesterday we were in the middle of discussing psychology and the effects of medication when she randomly started talking about turtles, and that lead to talking about King Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette and the French revolution.
Random isn't anything new.

More videos eventually. The reason I don't want to respond to the questions with a video is because I like thinking out my answers in detail and making comments and jokes, and sometimes I go back and edit things.

Hehehe, watching it imagining the swapped faces must be interesting and weird. I can appreciate that.
Sure you can say Tobes, or you can call me Ben. Either one works.

(Feb. 20, 2013  9:53 PM)MasterSpectra Wrote: And this is why I will always love you guys.

Aplogies in advance for the incoming long post! But I found it very difficult to pass up on such a wonderful opportunity plus composing this message was a great way to pass the time during after school study...

Firstly, I must begin by thanking both of you for taking time out of your busy day (or night, Ben you insomniac Tongue_out) to answer the questions so many fans wonder about. I'm sure everyone in the Beyblade fandom considers themselves extremely priviledged to be fortunate enough to communicate with actual voice actors from the show.

I know in general people seem to write the dubs off immediately and granted there is sometimes some ?questionable? acting but no one can be anything less than genuine wth their compliments here; both of you are extremely talented young men, yet so polite and humble. I look forward to your future in the anime/voice acting world. :3

And now to badger you with ridiculous question. Please, feel no need to respond to all of them, especially if I ask something similar to what's already been asked before (I'll try my best not to) just know I am incredibly greatful.
...These will probably lead on the multiple questions...

For both:
1. Would you define this as one of your 'biggest' roles, in terms of the show's popularity/ fanbase/ franchise? Do you find these roles in particular any way special, in regards to the large fandom?

Though not exactly 'reoccuring' (unfortunately), Zeo and Toby are pretty much two of the most important characters of Metal Masters (offscreen - after all, Toby's illness was the catalyst for Masamune's return to Japan)
I'm not sure how to phrase this without sounding ridiculous have you thought about characters' backgrounds? With animes especially, parents just don't seem to be present and for something like a terminal illness... well, I do wonder about Toby's homelife... Ben, you said you imagined he had an older sister :3 That would make more sense.
Not that clothes are any indication of class by anime standards but Zeo looks fairly well off. Dem red skinny jeans and fancy jackets~

2. What kind of role would you like to play? Ben, you've already showd off a wide range of tone with Toby and his alter ego, which must have been interesting. I'm sure playing a villain is always fun...

3. This is pretty much the question I'm most curious about: Do you think your interaction with the fandom, something not all voice actors participate in, will contribute in any way to your future roles?
Have you ever heard of Vic Mignogna of Edward Elric fame? Honest to God, he's to the most lovely man I've ever had the pleasure of meeting...
Vic is famous (or infamous) for being particularly active in the fandomworld, a regular congoer, inventing his own skits for the characters he plays and basically being very open and friendly towards fans. One of you mentioned that other voice actors find it kind of ?strange? that you interact with fans but it's probably a big part of the reason Vic and others like him are so popular.

I don't know if this was intentional but I remember somebody once threw Vic a copy of Ouran High School Host Club and asked him for his opinion, leading to to proclaim he would voice the lead charater Tamaki. A few years/months later, Vic was actually cast in the role of Tamaki. Awesomeness ensured. XD
Finally, while we're talking about other voice actors, if you ever see Dan Petronijevic tell him I love him/ his biggest fan lives in Ireland... *____*

The rest of these don't relate so much to voice acting, I'm just nosy Tongue_out

4. Do you speak any other languages? I know the French accent in one of your videos was probably a joke but it just got me curious... Also Really, Rubasa? in the scooby doo voice made my day...

5. Who are your favourite comedians? .... I probably won't know them but sure... Dara O'Brian anyone? XD THE NEUTRINOS ARE ANGRY!

Who are your favourite artists/vocalists/bands? ...And while we're at it, what kind of music do you think Toby/Zeo would listen to?
Also, are you in any way interested in becomming a vocalist? My current favourite band is Tin Star Orphans, just for Zachary Bennett.

What was your bet school subject? ...You don't have to answer, but I do like hearing about this kind of thing. XD

Fnally, these are specifically for Ben. You're a writer! Awesome. Have you always wanted to write? Would you like to write full time? What kind of genre do you enjoy writing? Do you think voice acting influences your writing? Would working on a show assist in developing your writing? TOO MANY I'M SORRY ;______;
I'll be quiet now...

*creeps away*

It's funny. A few days after I read you're interested in Shakespeare, my English teacher announced we'd be studying him. We were supposed to do Wordsworth but she changed her mind. We were studying sonnet 73 in class, her flamboyantly articulating/ showing off how she knew it off by heart. There was silence until one guy down the back just scoffs 'Well, that was thick.'
(The students in my school possess the intelligence of your average brick, myself included.)

We also read the Great Gatsby (instead of Wuthuering Heights, thank God). I didn't like it the first time round due to the unlikable characters but then I discovered the characters were supposed to be unlikable and it was definitely more enjoyable the second time
What do you think do the theory it wasn't Fitzgerald but his wife who wrote the novel?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVEN SCROLLING THROUGH MY RAMBLINGS! Much appreciated. Heads up, I'll definitely be bugging you guys more in future - I'm workin' on a picture of Ben annoying Mac with a Toby puppet. Tongue_out

Heheh, aw, I feel the love.

Oh, I don't mind long posts, in fact I relish them.
Just don't spend too much of the time that you should be studying on us.

Sooo much insomnia! However, it's my pleasure to read these and speak to you guys. I love speaking to you as much as you enjoy asking me questions.

Well, I thank you for the huge compliment. Acting is very important to me and I'm extremely glad that you enjoy my work, that's what makes it worth doing.
I don't watch enough anime to know that people write-off the dubs, but I'm sure everyone puts in a lot of work. Dubbing can be very strenuous. I hope to continue producing work that you and the others will enjoy.

Hurray for ridiculous questions! Always feel free to ask as much as you'd like.

1. Definitely my biggest role to date. For the most part I'm a commercial voice actor, I've done a few pilots and little cameos, but never a real series before this. The fan base is amazing, and I absolutely love it. There is little I enjoy as much as speaking to fans, and this show definitely allowed for me to be able to do that.

Well, if you go through this thread you'll see an immense backstory I've created, and of course I have more. Character information is always important, plus I'm a writer as well so I enjoy filling in the blanks.

2. I love playing villains, it requires a lot more work than people think. The role I'd most like to play is one of my own making, and yes he too is a villain.
Thank you very much for the compliment, it was interesting, difficult, and a lot of fun.

3. I don't know if my interaction will lead to future roles, but that's never even really entered my mind. The reason I so enjoy speaking to the fans is because of… well… how awesome you guys are. I find people to be so interesting, and as a bonus your opinions help guide me in seeing what things I did right, what things need work, and hopefully I can always deliver a performance that everyone will enjoy.

I do know Vic, I've met him quite a number of times, we used to chat on AIM.
He's an interesting fellow, and he certainly is good with the fans.

I was basically introduced to the business by Scott McNeil. There is no one who is better with the fans than he. He and I share a similar philosophy when it comes to the fans, so I hope to remain in a position where I can continue speaking and interacting with all of you.

A few voice actors don't understand why I enjoy communicating with everyone so much, but that doesn't matter, I love you guys.

Good on Vic, that's pretty cool.

I hope I remember to tell him next time I see him, granted I haven't seen him in over a year, so who knows when that will be.

Be nosy! I don't mind.

4. Reeheeheehee, RI'm grad rou riked Roubasa.
Actually, it's very close to a French accent, but it was an Israeli accent (I kind of smoosh the two together).
I speak Hebrew fluently, and I have working knowledge in French.
Those random words I say in that video that sound like weird confusing somethings or other, is actually real Hebrew. (For example: "Sababa" means "cool", Shachachti is "I forget", and Tov is "Good")

5. Dara O'Brien is very good. (That was a good act)
I'm a fan of Eddie Izzard and Richard Jeni. I love comedy

Leonardo DaVinci (artist), Louis Armstrong, The Beatles, City of Ashes, etc (bands). Toby would listen to old Jazz.
It is unlikely that I will become a vocalist, but one never knows.

English was my favourite; I'm actually a little obsessed with it.

Yes I have always been interested in writing, I love to create stories. I don't know if I'd like to write full time, I'd like to continue acting as well. I'd LOVE to do both.
My favourite genre to write is superhero/villain style.
I think my writing probably influences my acting more than the other way around. I have a different approach to characters with my writing.
I would love to write on a show, it probably would greatly develop my style.

NOT TOO MANY! I LOVE QUESTIONS!

Sonnet 73 is a good one. I always picture wintertime when I read it, even though it's more likely directly connected to Shakespeare's view on the end of the carefree days of youth, or possibly his own mortality.
I feel bad for your teacher, but worse for the boy who doesn't appreciate Shakespeare. It's hard to understand him, but his writing was brilliant, and still so applicable today, 400 years later.

The Great Gatsby is alright, not amazing, but a fun read. It's good you realized the characters aren't meant to be enjoyable… because they certainly aren't really.

I've never heard that theory, but I wouldn't believe it. Zelda's style of writing differs greatly from her husband, and the book is very much in Francis Scott's style. Not to mention his writing it led to some issues in their marriage.

I love ramblings!
Please feel free to ask as many questions as you want. I love questions!

Ooh, I DEFINITELY want to see that picture!

(Feb. 28, 2013  4:51 AM)Blitz-M Wrote: Sorry if this question has already been asked. If it has don't bother answering, I'm sure you're both busy guys. But anyway, for Zeo and Toby:

Thanks!

Well, I have answered that I prefer Twisted Tempo. I mean, SO MUCH POWER!

As to which ones fit my character better, I'd have to begrudgingly say, Spiral Lyra. It's more controlled, more off centre, and more relaxed.

Great question.

Thanks for the questions and comments everyone. You are all awesome
(Jan. 13, 2013  2:49 PM)Toby_Faust Wrote: Exactly, I would have loved to see Toby struggle to control Tempo, and even possibly control the other side of himself. Every time he used Tempo maybe he'd get a little carried away. The power and struggle is still inside of him. It would have made for a good story.

Oh, that would be awesome! Joyful_2

I would have also liked to see a story where Hikaru had to overcome her fear of the dark power. Maybe a dark side coming out for her from her feeling she failed to keep the promise she made to her mother.
(Mar. 12, 2013  3:47 PM)Toby_Faust Wrote: Yes, videos DO sound awesome, and the plan is also great… just need to execute it. I haven't seen "The Boys" in a loooong time now.

Awsome! Sounds like a great holiday season! Good presents.
I haven't even seen him to GIVE him the present. *Sighs* It's sitting on my desk. (Even without the box)

It's too bad they found it easier to weaken him and Zeo, it would have been great to have a cool story… oooooh well.

Hmm, maybe I should have called out "MAAAAAC!" You're right, it would have been hilarious.
Maybe he'll know some day. It's not like I'm gonna just tell him when I see him tomorrow… maybe I will. "Hey Rob, did you know…." naaaaah.

I feel like Toby wouldn't let the conversation go to the sad / difficult stuff, he'd just keep it friendly and loving. What a meal it would be, and I agree with how you envision it.

Masamune would get a stomach ache and then ask for MORE!

Always love answering and commenting!
I'm glad your holidays were wonderful!

Toby's resolutions would be to keep being kind and loving to everyone and to keep his friends from fighting. The first one would last, the second one… well Zeo and Masamune… oooh well.

Hmm, those are good, maybe we'll make those videos. I just… have to do it sometime. Heh.
And fanstuff on DA and reactions, that's good. I like that, I'll suggest it.

Thanks again for the questions and comments! You rock.

We all procrastinate or simply life happens no worries. I have procrastinated terribly in some ways for what has happened over the past 8 months nearly.

It was and funny that as of now we are heading into another holiday season this time Easter/Passover. Well moreso I am looking forward to having warmer weather again it has been up and down here in the UK.

Awwwww maybe an Easter prezzie then? I hope you guys see each other soon (bet you miss each other) and have a good catch up chat.

As much as I love Beyblade it does have a tendency to kind of cast last season's or even some main characters into the background rather than develop them further (not so much with Gingka's series).

You never know maybe someone told Rob already, I think he would take it in good humour. Briniging it up out of the blue may get a "Ummm...ok" reaction.

It would be a great time for all their parties would be cool too! Toby really is a brave guy for keeping everything optimistic easy to see why Masamune and Zeo flock to him. I would love to witness these guys having a meal together.

Oh yes and Zeo would just look on in disgust and Toby would laugh.

You are awesome and rock for talking to us for nearly 2 years now thanks again!
Hope things are going well for you guys also.

Toby could do the first one easily, he may have to get strict with Zeo and Masamune...not too much though as boys will be boys
when it cones to those two.

As I said no worries we are grateful for the fan interaction, serious though I hope you guys see each other soon VAs being friends especially after playing them is awesome!

Thanks very much again I am glad you like the suggestions.

A question is do you plan to do more work for Nelvana productions in the future? Many VAs from one Nelvana show may do a few others so I wondered if you would too.

Happy Easter and Passover everyone!
OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME I CAN'T EVEN.
Anywayyy, what would be a better love story, the Team Dungeon Love Triangle, or Twilight?

2. What would happen if Zeo and Toby switched bodies?
I just want to say to Toby and Zeo that I'm sorry I was so rude to you guys at Beyblade: Revolution The Insurgents. I didn't know who you are (because I don't follow the show, don't get me wrong... You guys are amazing!) so I highly disrespected you which I shouldn't do. So... I'm sorry. Any way possible I can make it up to you guys?
Sorry for being gone for so long everyone. I stopped checking when it went quiet.

(Mar. 21, 2013  4:41 AM)Kinako Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2013  2:49 PM)Toby_Faust Wrote: Exactly, I would have loved to see Toby struggle to control Tempo, and even possibly control the other side of himself. Every time he used Tempo maybe he'd get a little carried away. The power and struggle is still inside of him. It would have made for a good story.

Oh, that would be awesome! Joyful_2

I would have also liked to see a story where Hikaru had to overcome her fear of the dark power. Maybe a dark side coming out for her from her feeling she failed to keep the promise she made to her mother.

Could be interesting. I like when you guys come up with story ideas.

(Mar. 29, 2013  11:53 AM)Killer-Kirsty Wrote: We all procrastinate or simply life happens no worries. I have procrastinated terribly in some ways for what has happened over the past 8 months nearly.

It was and funny that as of now we are heading into another holiday season this time Easter/Passover. Well moreso I am looking forward to having warmer weather again it has been up and down here in the UK.

Awwwww maybe an Easter prezzie then? I hope you guys see each other soon (bet you miss each other) and have a good catch up chat.

As much as I love Beyblade it does have a tendency to kind of cast last season's or even some main characters into the background rather than develop them further (not so much with Gingka's series).

You never know maybe someone told Rob already, I think he would take it in good humour. Briniging it up out of the blue may get a "Ummm...ok" reaction.

It would be a great time for all their parties would be cool too! Toby really is a brave guy for keeping everything optimistic easy to see why Masamune and Zeo flock to him. I would love to witness these guys having a meal together.

Oh yes and Zeo would just look on in disgust and Toby would laugh.

You are awesome and rock for talking to us for nearly 2 years now thanks again!
Hope things are going well for you guys also.

Toby could do the first one easily, he may have to get strict with Zeo and Masamune...not too much though as boys will be boys
when it cones to those two.

As I said no worries we are grateful for the fan interaction, serious though I hope you guys see each other soon VAs being friends especially after playing them is awesome!

Thanks very much again I am glad you like the suggestions.

A question is do you plan to do more work for Nelvana productions in the future? Many VAs from one Nelvana show may do a few others so I wondered if you would too.

Happy Easter and Passover everyone!

I actually saw the boys yesterday for the first time in AGES. (Mac I saw at the convention, but before that it had been a LONG time)

Have you been enjoying the weather in the UK? I hear it's raining season out there.

I FINALLY gave it to him on the way to the convention. Soooo early summer gift?

Well, we can always make up stories for what happened to Toby, Zeo, and Masamune… I'm sure many people do already… heheheh.

Rob's a great guy. I've been working with him on a new series, he's brilliant.

I think it might be even MORE interesting to witness a meal with the actors. Heh, the conversations Mac and I have are sometimes SO intense and political. Lots of fun.
But chilling with our characters would be pretty amazing too.

I LOVE YOU GUYS! I'm so happy to answer questions and the sort. I could stick around for another 2 years. :-)

Well, Toby getting "strict" with the other boys might be a major fangirl story line. Heh.

Did you see the video of us battling at AN? (It'll be at the bottom of this post)

Well, I certainly HOPE I get to do more Nelvana shows. I never really plan on anything, I just go with the flow for now.

Hope you've been great!

(Jun. 02, 2013  12:39 AM)PandaNami Wrote: OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME I CAN'T EVEN.
Anywayyy, what would be a better love story, the Team Dungeon Love Triangle, or Twilight?

2. What would happen if Zeo and Toby switched bodies?

Well, even though the Team Dungeon "Triangle" doesn't really exist, we STILL beat out Twilight because that is the worst love story EVER! We beat it by sheer virtue that we're NOT Twilight.

Well, if we switched bodies in the first season, Zeo would "be on top" for the first time.
If we switched bodies in the second season… no one could tell the difference.

Thanks for the questions. Bring on some more.

(Jun. 15, 2013  2:47 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: I just want to say to Toby and Zeo that I'm sorry I was so rude to you guys at Beyblade: Revolution The Insurgents. I didn't know who you are (because I don't follow the show, don't get me wrong... You guys are amazing!) so I highly disrespected you which I shouldn't do. So... I'm sorry. Any way possible I can make it up to you guys?

Well, thanks for the apology, but there wasn't a single person who was rude to us at Revolution, so don't worry at all. We loved all of you. You all rocked!
Thanks for coming out!

It was SO awesome meeting some of you at Anime North.
I hope to get invited to more of the battles that you guys have. You're all amazing!

Thanks for the questions and comments, as always. You guys are amazing and keep me loving my job.

Check out my battle with Zeo_Mac at the convention!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqKKD48MzoI

All the best, everyone!
Just wanna say it was an honor to meet both of you at Anime North. You said you had a lot of projects in the works. Even some you couldn't mention. Do you have a schedule of upcoming Animes you will be voicing in?
Lol, Summer is almost over.... And guess who is starting high school? ME!!! Question for robes: what do you think your characters favorite school subject is???
What other works have you been in that some of us might recognize besides beyblade?
(Jun. 16, 2013  1:24 AM)Toby_Faust Wrote: Sorry for being gone for so long everyone. I stopped checking when it went quiet.

[quote='Kinako' pid='1103929' dateline='1363837291']
[quote='Toby_Faust' pid='1085276' dateline='1358084978']

I actually saw the boys yesterday for the first time in AGES. (Mac I saw at the convention, but before that it had been a LONG time)

Have you been enjoying the weather in the UK? I hear it's raining season out there.

I FINALLY gave it to him on the way to the convention. Soooo early summer gift?

Well, we can always make up stories for what happened to Toby, Zeo, and Masamune… I'm sure many people do already… heheheh.

Rob's a great guy. I've been working with him on a new series, he's brilliant.

I think it might be even MORE interesting to witness a meal with the actors. Heh, the conversations Mac and I have are sometimes SO intense and political. Lots of fun.
But chilling with our characters would be pretty amazing too.

I LOVE YOU GUYS! I'm so happy to answer questions and the sort. I could stick around for another 2 years. :-)

Well, Toby getting "strict" with the other boys might be a major fangirl story line. Heh.

Did you see the video of us battling at AN? (It'll be at the bottom of this post)

Well, I certainly HOPE I get to do more Nelvana shows. I never really plan on anything, I just go with the flow for now.

Hope you've been great!

It was SO awesome meeting some of you at Anime North.
I hope to get invited to more of the battles that you guys have. You're all amazing!

Thanks for the questions and comments, as always. You guys are amazing and keep me loving my job.

Check out my battle with Zeo_Mac at the convention!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqKKD48MzoI

All the best, everyone!

Hey welcome back! Yes it went rather quiet here here I think we have all been busy recently I myself am now the rather ancient age of 24 as of June 11 time goes nowhere.

Awww brilliant I hope it went well and you guys had a blast.

Yup mostly cloudy and showers with occasional sunshine Summer takes its time to get here. But we did have about a month's worth of Summer (it was glorious) but alas now we are back where we were before T-T

Well as long as he has it now that's what counts, how did he react to it?

If the Toby/Zeo pairing is anything like the TyKai KaiTaka pairing in popularity well that is a definite. Be fun to do them here too just have to keep it PG XD! The Toby getting strict with the other boys does seem like perfect fodder hehehe...

That sounds awesome, do you two talk of your time on Beyblade sometimes?

Oh goodness yes! I would love to be a fly on the wall when you VAs have get together meals and have intense convos it would make many a fan explode with excitement but to have VAs and their characters in one place would be awesome and make the world implode Twisted Tempo style.

Yes I did thanks and you two made a battle in a small stadium epic, maybe you two should be Blader DJs I found it funny that Mac said you were top in that battle as well as some callbacks from your previous battle. We love you guys too you are both really awesome!

That is the best way to live, as for me (thanks for asking) I have been busy finished my PSD course and advanced to a level one course that I just started. I have also been out and about quite a bit and with Neil beat Sonic Generations just need to do the mini tasks now.

Thanks for everything!