Q&A with the VAs of Zeo & Toby

I'm pretty sure no one has asked this but...

1. Do you have any tips for people starting voice acting? EX: How to find a good manager
2. Do you enjoy playing actual beyblade?
3. How is the set? Are the rest of the actors/actresses nice?

This is just a random question but is it possible I could get you to sign something? If not it's fine XD
(May. 20, 2012  5:00 PM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote: *screams then runs* Must warn everyone before it is too late!

I hope so! Not long now until AN!

Anyway what have you done with your Tempo so far? Hopefully not turned forests into barren wilderness taking lives in the process...you have some really good friends behind you there, to have support and a good laugh with.

Crazy in a good way or a bad way? But yes their love triangle is sweet and enjoyable to watch.
Thanks I say things as I see them.

And in doing so they in the end finally helped Toby the better way not to mention that forgiveness goes a long way. Power of Friendship and Love conquers all!

So it was also basic human primal survival instinct that created Faust in a way, uncomfortable as it would be for Toby but it seems that maybe Faust was a part of him maybe kinda like Mr. Hyde.

This also makes me think that part of Toby's desperation was maybe caused by the rift between his two best friends and him wanting the three of them to just reunite. Basically if Zeo and Toby didn't become friends again the world would have pretty much been screwed. I'd say Jack definitely has some issues as well as being a struggling artist.

I understand, it really is quite interesting that you have drawn from personal experience. I guess not but I don't think she wouldn't take her brother being turned into Faust very well and maybe the stress would get on top of her. She'd also use her jobs as some sort of escape from reality maybe.

Wow the Ikea commercial sounded like the quickest you have ever recorded. I can understand why the client got annoyed (time-wasting) and sounded like it annoyed you also keeping you there for 4 hours while the director and producer bickered (in front of the client and yourself no less), not exactly professional of them. It is always a better experience if the higher-ups know what they are doing I guess.

I will! One of the workers at the shop where it was from said Tempo was one of the best Beys just hope it is not as destructive as it is in real life...but anyway Tempo is the only Bey without fiddly stickers to put on it apparently.

Thanks for the tip! I tend to switch subjects very quickly normally when having a long convo and then going back and forth and am extra hyper when excited. Though more often then not people tend to ask about my autism when I am explaining about my quirks.

Why am I being reminded of a “join us join us” kind of situation here? Then again I know some more who are in a way part of the tease machine of doom...

Well I hope you, Mac and everyone else who attends your panel have a brilliant time next weekend, great to hear you and Mac got your own Beyblade Panel and really hope that Cameron gets to join you. It would be great if someone filmed it for those of us who won't be able to go.

I think he has fans already, by the time of his début he may well get more.

It would be really rotten luck if both parents carried the disease and were both taken by it, maybe one died from the disease and maybe the other from a broken heart. You are welcome the roles of both Toby and Faust sounded like quite the challenge. I remember in Digimon one of the main character's parents were killed by a car accident.

Don't worry you must have been busy.

Yes it was good fun but a little disorganized as there some long waits between games. Despite aiming and posing for Number One my companion and I (we were in a doubles pair for the tourney) came in third in our division.

It was interesting and the sound quality wasn't good but I was curious to see and hear Faust so my curiosity got the better of me. I cannot wait for the real version to come out.

The series coincidentally got more darker around the episodes Debra Toffan took over as voice director.

Yeah it is more of a surprise that Toby comes back after his lack of a reaction as Faust but I think it would have been more heart-wrenching to have some sort of reaction from Faust when the Spiral Force was first unleashed. But yes this is a case of either no reaction or reaction fit nicely story and character wise.

So if Faust did kill a bunch of people then who would get charged for manslaughter? I mean these people must have families that will grieve and want to know what happened, I am guessing that maybe Dr. Ziggurat and his workers would be held most responsible as they unlike Faust are not (as far as we know) brainwashed.

From your POV does Toby realize that he may have unintentionally killed others? And for that matter do Zeo and Masamune know too? If so how do they deal with this?

The Toby-turning-into-Faust and then killing people thing is sorta comparable to say a character-turned-werewolf or vampire eating people. The thing that they become don't really care for human life although their human alter egos do which makes it terribly tragic and yet sympathetic. It in a way allows the “monstrous new character” to sink without the character they once were (and in some cases can be brought back to) to sink.

So when you refer to Post-Faust!Toby's voice as adult Toby, does this mean that Toby is physically an adult now or just his voice? We heard some of Adult!Toby's voice in the vid you and Mac did and it does sound good.

Hmmm Karl, you were not far off when you joked about Dr. Ziggurat's letter to Toby...I remember when Masamune freaked and thought Toby had turned into an old man and the old man was not Toby but named Benjamin I kinda thought it may have been done on purpose as an in-production joke (more a part of the tease machine?).

Thanks for your answers, theories and comments and please let us know how Anime North goes. I won't be there as I don't live in either Toronto or Canada but I hope all of you members on the forums here who are going have a brill time!

No, don't warn anyone, then I won't have as much fun. Heeheeheehee

My Tempo has only battled a few times. A friend of the family came by with her son and he "WANTED TO BATTLE BEYBLADES". I felt bad… because I beat him pretty quickly and I was trying to lose. Eventually, I figured I could just use part of the rip chord, and it was easier for him to beat me.

Well, Mac isn't a fan of it. It drives me crazy in the good way. Ooooh yes!

HURRAY FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE!

I like the comparison to Mr. Hyde. We all have a little darker side to us, and his desperation and the arrangement system amplified it.

I use personal experiences to enhance my performances. It's what makes some of my work more believable.
The sister would DEFINITELY bury herself in her work.

Commercials can be tricky, either way, I love the work. Even with argumentative directors, it's all a part of the process.

I love that there were no stickers to put onto my Tempo. I'm TERRIBLE with stickers! When I was a kid, all of my Hot Wheels were blank. I always tried to put on the stickers and got angry when they weren't perfectly on it.

Well, just be yourself. No matter what, cause you're pretty awesome.

Anime North was amazing. It changed my life, and I will always be grateful for the time I had there. Unfortunately, Cameron was unable to join us, but it was wonderful.

I love the backstory we've created for Toby, and I think a car accident doesn't sound so bad. Who knows.

Third place in your division!? Very nice! Congratulations.

Only a few more days until Faust's "official" debut! I'm looking forward to hearing it.

Debra handles the darkness very well. I enjoy it.

The lack of a reaction has grown on me, just showing how far gone he really is. Either way, it's heart wrenching.

I don't know who would be charged, it doesn't seem like the Beyblade world has much of a legal process.

I think Toby does know that he has done this. If anything, his friends remind him that he wasn't in control, but I think it affects him often in his day to day life. It also explains why he's less aggressive in the next season.

Very good analogy with the monsters of yore. It's very similar to that, and I'm just happy Toby came back.

I refer mainly to the voice. He is a little older, but not by much. I call him adult Toby because of everything that happened to him. I'm glad you like the voice.

I wish it was a joke that was done on purpose. Maybe it was, maybe Deb did it because it would be funny. Maybe the writer knew that my name is Benjamin and decided to do it. All I know is that even if it's a coincidence, I love it!

Again, Anime North was just incredible. A rough start, but an AMAZING finish. I loved it and I hope I'm back next year.

(May. 27, 2012  3:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We were busy with the Beyblade tournament in the Sheraton, but I really hope that you two had a great time at Anime North and that a lot of people came to see you.

That's too bad, I was actually staying at the Sheraton, I didn't get a chance to go to any of the tournaments. We were actually planning on going to the open battle on Friday, but ended up being booked elsewhere.
Did you catch the closing ceremonies? They were amazing. (Plus, I discussed the weekend a little.)
I hope if I'm a guest next year I get to see you.
Did you have a good weekend?

(May. 27, 2012  3:34 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I am not just saying this because you 2 are here on the WBO publicly, but...

You are both by far, 2 of the best Beyblade Metal Saga voice actors to date. Don't let it go to your head, keep working hard, and keep that good head on your shoulders. =D

I know I have said this all before, but I am also exceptionally proud of nt just you guys, but the rest of the cast as well; the voice acting has really improved since Season One for almost all of the characters.

Now to get on with specifics

zeo Mac: Your are good at emotional voice acting, something I think alot of Beyblade lacks. The parts where you are mad at Masamune, or upset about your friend Toby, or both, are your best. Your character is portrayed as a once kind, innocent friend who took the wrong path and is now angry at the world and especially at his former friend, and I got to say man, those moments of emotional outburts and change in your tone from quiet to crazy to insane are just phenomenal =D.

toby Faust: I have a very similar type of compliment. You go from the quiet, innocent, frail, sick Toby to Mr. bad-carp Faust. Everything about your tone of voice change is perfect. Now please don't feel as if I am not complementing you as much as I did Zeo Mac, as you are both excellent, but I don't feel the need to repeat the same type of compliment. With that said, please know that you are both equally talented at what you do, and I hope that you both continue to pursue voice acting for as long as possible., and seek out more shows for us to enjoy =D

Well, thank you very much. It's been a lot of work, and I really love it. I hope I get the opportunity to work on many more anime series to come.
I'm not offended, I know how much you are complimenting me, and I really do appreciate it.

Thank you for all the comments! It reminds me that I should keep doing it. :-)

(May. 27, 2012  1:45 PM)Karl Wrote: ditto with LeonTempestXIII, you guys are a WHOLE lot better than the other voice actors! They make those random weird noises like they do. DO NOT GET ME STARTED ON GINGKA'S VA!!! But you guys actually put emotion and drama into your acting, and that's what acting's all about! Because of your amazing voice acting, and the amazing story of them, Zeo and Toby/Faust have become my favorite characters!!! I wish you the best of luck throughout your career!

I'm glad that you really like our voice acting.
Rob is a fantastic voice actor, and Gingka was requested to sound the way that he does. I'm not saying that it was bad direction either, it was just a decision that had to be made. The fact that it didn't land on some of the audience as well as it could have is unfortunate. Though LOTS of children like the voice a lot, so I think it did exactly what it intended.

Thank you for the comments, and I'm VERY glad you enjoy our acting so much. I will continue to supply top notch performances for you guys. :-)

(May. 28, 2012  9:19 PM)TheNo.1Blader Wrote: Awesome!!! It's so cool to be talking with real voice actors! I haven't yet heard Faust's voice yet in the anime, but I'm really looking forward to it! And Zeo's VA is one of my absolute favorites in Beyblade Metal Masters! Keep up the good work, Benjamin and Mac!
Now for my questions. Benjamin and Mac, have you two head Toby/Faust's and Zeo's japanese voices in the original version of the Beyblade Metal Masters anime? If so, what do you think of them?
Also, I know this does not have anything to do with you two, but do you know what Cameron Ansell thinks of his role as Masamune? (Masamune is one of my favorite characters!)
And last but not least, hears a picture I drew of Zeo, Masamune, and Toby and their forever enduring friendship! Hope you like it!
fileUncertain//CUncertainDocuments%20and%20Settings/XP/My%20Documents/Dropbox/Public/scan0005.jpg

Well, Faust's voice is coming, very very soon.
Yes, I have heard the Japanese voices and I quite enjoy them. I find Toby to be a little more subtle than my performances. It's not good or bad, just different.

Unfortunately, I've never asked Cameron how he feels about his character, but I'm sure he enjoys it.

Please upload the picture somewhere else, it didn't work properly and I'd love to see it.

(May. 29, 2012  4:10 AM)Milkâ„¢ Wrote: I'm pretty sure no one has asked this but...

1. Do you have any tips for people starting voice acting? EX: How to find a good manager
2. Do you enjoy playing actual beyblade?
3. How is the set? Are the rest of the actors/actresses nice?

This is just a random question but is it possible I could get you to sign something? If not it's fine XD

1. Work at it a lot. Take courses, go to schools, practice. You'll have to audition for different agencies and the sort. If you REALLY want to do it nothing will stop you.
2. It's fun to battle with Beyblades. No where near as fun as on the show though, I don't blow up stuff when I battle in real life. Heh.
3. Well, we don't often see each other. We record on our own, as all dubs are. It's great, and the other actors that I have met have all been amazing.

Thank you everyone for the questions. Please keep them coming.
Anime North was incredible and I hope to go back as a guest.
Love to you all.
love the sudden changes in the tone when you guys are acting!
you guys rock at this!
p.s i know this sounds random, but which other actors do you think are the best?(other than you)
P.s.s. do any of the characters have VA's that aren't the same gender as them?
(May. 29, 2012  2:12 PM)Toby_Faust Wrote: No, don't warn anyone, then I won't have as much fun. Heeheeheehee

My Tempo has only battled a few times. A friend of the family came by with her son and he "WANTED TO BATTLE BEYBLADES". I felt bad… because I beat him pretty quickly and I was trying to lose. Eventually, I figured I could just use part of the rip chord, and it was easier for him to beat me.

Well, Mac isn't a fan of it. It drives me crazy in the good way. Ooooh yes!

HURRAY FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE!

I like the comparison to Mr. Hyde. We all have a little darker side to us, and his desperation and the arrangement system amplified it.

I use personal experiences to enhance my performances. It's what makes some of my work more believable.
The sister would DEFINITELY bury herself in her work.

Commercials can be tricky, either way, I love the work. Even with argumentative directors, it's all a part of the process.

I love that there were no stickers to put onto my Tempo. I'm TERRIBLE with stickers! When I was a kid, all of my Hot Wheels were blank. I always tried to put on the stickers and got angry when they weren't perfectly on it.

Well, just be yourself. No matter what, cause you're pretty awesome.

Anime North was amazing. It changed my life, and I will always be grateful for the time I had there. Unfortunately, Cameron was unable to join us, but it was wonderful.

I love the backstory we've created for Toby, and I think a car accident doesn't sound so bad. Who knows.

Third place in your division!? Very nice! Congratulations.

Only a few more days until Faust's "official" debut! I'm looking forward to hearing it.

Debra handles the darkness very well. I enjoy it.

The lack of a reaction has grown on me, just showing how far gone he really is. Either way, it's heart wrenching.

I don't know who would be charged, it doesn't seem like the Beyblade world has much of a legal process.

I think Toby does know that he has done this. If anything, his friends remind him that he wasn't in control, but I think it affects him often in his day to day life. It also explains why he's less aggressive in the next season.

Very good analogy with the monsters of yore. It's very similar to that, and I'm just happy Toby came back.

I refer mainly to the voice. He is a little older, but not by much. I call him adult Toby because of everything that happened to him. I'm glad you like the voice.

I wish it was a joke that was done on purpose. Maybe it was, maybe Deb did it because it would be funny. Maybe the writer knew that my name is Benjamin and decided to do it. All I know is that even if it's a coincidence, I love it!

Again, Anime North was just incredible. A rough start, but an AMAZING finish. I loved it and I hope I'm back next year.

OK I won’t warn anyone then.

Did the kid know you play the character who owns Tempo? Great to hear you are being challenged to beybattles! Awwwwww bless, another thing you could do to disadvantage yourself is lightly launch it or when attaching your bey to the launcher let it loose a bit so it wobbles when launched.

My niece came over and started putting my beys in my cupboard while saying “bye beyblades” to them which needless to say makes me ecstatic (woot she can say “Beyblade” my work has paid off!). I get Byxis and Tempo next Monday so she’ll soon be hiding them in my cupboard and saying “bye” to them too!

Thanks and yes that is true, an uncomfortable truth but a truth none the less. And I have to say that arrangement system scares me a little especially the implications of those who have undergone arrangements and were injured as a result of their bodies not coping with the increased power.

And as many of us will agree it really does show! Personal experiences are a good tool for acting or most things really. She would, to provide for herself and Toby and to escape the harsh reality for a bit.

It does all sound very interesting and you get some funny stories out of it.

Gosh I can understand, when I had all of my Draciels (old series beys) and what not when I was younger the stickers were so finicky to get on right and stay on needless to say I wasn’t too amused by that. It is the stickers sometimes as they are flimsy it also doesn’t help that both Hot Wheels and Beyblades are small with awkward places to put stickers onto. However I have found with Lacerta that the newer series bey stickers are easier to deal with and they don’t just slip off either.

Tempo is so badbum it doesn’t need stickers.

Thanks for the tips and compliment. Being myself is all I can do doing otherwise would make me unhappy.

It definitely has changed your life and now you have come full circle in a way since it was AN that got you on the acting path in the first place. Awwwwww I do hope you three will unite at a con at some point GO TEAM DUNGEON AIM FOR NUMBER ONE!

I have been trying to look for Anime North stuff of you and Mac and haven’t found anything yet did you guys meet any WBOers?

It is very interesting and fun to think of; I saw on your fanpage that you thought of Toby having the the name of “Toby John (Johann) Marlow” (his middle and family names being Faust-related). It is great to see how much you think about your character.

Yes and thanks, in our club standings we are 1st in our league (A I think) for doubles and I think we are having a play-off against the 1st of the other league half soon.

Caught up on the other episodes and “properly” saw Faust’s debut. Pretty awesome and yes I do like the lack of reaction. The music during Faust’s first appearance and usage of the Spiral Force really made the scene.

Well no it doesn’t really...especially as most things are settled with a beybattle.

Wow I have to say I really do feel sorry for Toby but glad that he has such a good friendship *cough*bromance*cough* with Zeo and Masamune. It does seem he becomes the atoner again similar to the real Faust (though unlike Toby/Faust Dr Faust did it way too late).

Thanks and I think we all agree with you about being happy that Toby came back...all thanks to the power of lo-*coughs* I mean friendship.

Ah I understand, you call him adult Toby as he will never go back to being the Toby before Faust.

I really do like to think it was done on purpose I mean seriously what are the chances of a joke like that? It made the scene funnier.

Did any of your co-stars pick up on that joke too?
Very pleased to hear that Anime North went so well for you, maybe you’ll get invited to more cons.

Thanks again for answering/commenting.

WOOOOOOW!!!! Benjamin and Mac, you two were at Anime North?! If only I could have gone! I'm glad you had a good experience there, Benjamin! So, were there any other Beyblade voice actors there besides you two?
Oh yeah, I have a question for Mac. WHERE ARE YOU MAC???!!! I WANT TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT
ZEO'S EPIC VOICE!!!! I find it really cool how you said you were kind of a reserved sort of person, yet you are able to do such an awesome job with your role as Zeo Abyss! You're fantastic!
I'm not sure if anyone asked this, but I'll ask anyway. Do you enjoy doing anime roles, Benjamin and Mac?

[Image: scan0005.jpg]
Oh yeah, sorry about the picture last time! (I'm not good with computers!) But here it is! I hope you like it! Aim for No.1! I love drawing Beyblade characters and I've been doing a lot of Masamune, Zeo, and Toby lately.
That is a really good picture
(Jun. 05, 2012  6:46 PM)TheNo.1Blader Wrote: WOOOOOOW!!!! Benjamin and Mac, you two were at Anime North?! If only I could have gone! I'm glad you had a good experience there, Benjamin! So, were there any other Beyblade voice actors there besides you two?
Oh yeah, I have a question for Mac. WHERE ARE YOU MAC???!!! I WANT TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT
ZEO'S EPIC VOICE!!!! I find it really cool how you said you were kind of a reserved sort of person, yet you are able to do such an awesome job with your role as Zeo Abyss! You're fantastic!
I'm not sure if anyone asked this, but I'll ask anyway. Do you enjoy doing anime roles, Benjamin and Mac?

[Image: scan0005.jpg]
Oh yeah, sorry about the picture last time! (I'm not good with computers!) But here it is! I hope you like it! Aim for No.1! I love drawing Beyblade characters and I've been doing a lot of Masamune, Zeo, and Toby lately.

Nice drawing,props to you! I dont know why but Masamune in that drawing reminds me of Link from The Legend of Zelda....
i ditto that post... /\
Dear tobeh,
You are an awesome dude! I really appreciate you spending your time to do this!

Question #1: What are your favorite video games (if you play video games)? What is your favorite game system?

Question #2: if you were to make your own bey and name it whatever what would it be?

Question #3: what do you think of the other star breaker members damian and jack? have you met or seen their VA's?

Question #4: what is your favorite character other than your own and mac's?

Question #5: what is you favorite color? (lol, thinking of random questions now! XD)

Question #6: do you like randomness?!?!?!?! O.o

Question #7: what is your favorite tv show other than beyblade?

Question #8(last question):
HOW

IS

THE

WEATHER

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

lol. this thread all of a sudden got really quiet after i made my post... is everyone weirded out by my post?
EDIT: sry for the double post!
(May. 30, 2012  9:07 PM)Epic Blader Wrote: love the sudden changes in the tone when you guys are acting!
you guys rock at this!
p.s i know this sounds random, but which other actors do you think are the best?(other than you)
P.s.s. do any of the characters have VA's that aren't the same gender as them?

Thank you very much for the compliments.
Other actors in general or on the show? It's hard to say, I like everyone in the cast. There's a lot of talent there.
I'm a big fan of Rob Tinkler, he plays Ginkga, I just saw him today.

I think there might be a female or two who play young boys, but I'm not sure.
As we've stated a few times, we rarely get to see each other in the studio, so I'm not exactly sure. Everyone I do meet is awesome though.

(Jun. 04, 2012  10:24 AM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote: OK I won’t warn anyone then.

Did the kid know you play the character who owns Tempo? Great to hear you are being challenged to beybattles! Awwwwww bless, another thing you could do to disadvantage yourself is lightly launch it or when attaching your bey to the launcher let it loose a bit so it wobbles when launched.

My niece came over and started putting my beys in my cupboard while saying “bye beyblades” to them which needless to say makes me ecstatic (woot she can say “Beyblade” my work has paid off!). I get Byxis and Tempo next Monday so she’ll soon be hiding them in my cupboard and saying “bye” to them too!

Thanks and yes that is true, an uncomfortable truth but a truth none the less. And I have to say that arrangement system scares me a little especially the implications of those who have undergone arrangements and were injured as a result of their bodies not coping with the increased power.

And as many of us will agree it really does show! Personal experiences are a good tool for acting or most things really. She would, to provide for herself and Toby and to escape the harsh reality for a bit.

It does all sound very interesting and you get some funny stories out of it.

Gosh I can understand, when I had all of my Draciels (old series beys) and what not when I was younger the stickers were so finicky to get on right and stay on needless to say I wasn’t too amused by that. It is the stickers sometimes as they are flimsy it also doesn’t help that both Hot Wheels and Beyblades are small with awkward places to put stickers onto. However I have found with Lacerta that the newer series bey stickers are easier to deal with and they don’t just slip off either.

Tempo is so badbum it doesn’t need stickers.

Thanks for the tips and compliment. Being myself is all I can do doing otherwise would make me unhappy.

It definitely has changed your life and now you have come full circle in a way since it was AN that got you on the acting path in the first place. Awwwwww I do hope you three will unite at a con at some point GO TEAM DUNGEON AIM FOR NUMBER ONE!

I have been trying to look for Anime North stuff of you and Mac and haven’t found anything yet did you guys meet any WBOers?

It is very interesting and fun to think of; I saw on your fanpage that you thought of Toby having the the name of “Toby John (Johann) Marlow” (his middle and family names being Faust-related). It is great to see how much you think about your character.

Yes and thanks, in our club standings we are 1st in our league (A I think) for doubles and I think we are having a play-off against the 1st of the other league half soon.

Caught up on the other episodes and “properly” saw Faust’s debut. Pretty awesome and yes I do like the lack of reaction. The music during Faust’s first appearance and usage of the Spiral Force really made the scene.

Well no it doesn’t really...especially as most things are settled with a beybattle.

Wow I have to say I really do feel sorry for Toby but glad that he has such a good friendship *cough*bromance*cough* with Zeo and Masamune. It does seem he becomes the atoner again similar to the real Faust (though unlike Toby/Faust Dr Faust did it way too late).

Thanks and I think we all agree with you about being happy that Toby came back...all thanks to the power of lo-*coughs* I mean friendship.

Ah I understand, you call him adult Toby as he will never go back to being the Toby before Faust.

I really do like to think it was done on purpose I mean seriously what are the chances of a joke like that? It made the scene funnier.

Did any of your co-stars pick up on that joke too?
Very pleased to hear that Anime North went so well for you, maybe you’ll get invited to more cons.

Thanks again for answering/commenting.

I'm not sure if he was aware that I play the character… but it was fun anyhow. I was at the gym yesterday and a little boy (who knows I play Toby) came running up to me and said, "DO YOU ALSO PLAY FAUST!? CAUSE HE IS AWESOME."
Thanks for the advice, I'll have to keep that in mind when I battle kids. They always have to beat me. :-)

Your niece sounds adorable. HURRAY for new Beyblade fans.

I'm glad you think my work is good, especially from the personal experiences. It definitely makes it interesting for me.

Well, it's good if the stickers are easier to put on, but in general, I'm just SUPER excited that my Bey requires NONE! It's even pretty without them, so WOO!
You're right, it DOES kick bum.

Well, keep being yourself and keep yourself happy, that's the most important thing.

Well, Anime North was great, and as I said, life changing. Anime North DID start me on the path to voice acting (I was already a stage actor), so it was wonderful being there.
I hope to have a few more conventions with the boys.

I haven't found anything from anime north yet, except a few pictures the other guests sent to me.

I didn't meet and WBOers, but maybe next year.

I'm happy you like the middle and family name, I did think about it for a while, and was pleased with it. Glad my thoughts and efforts are appreciated.

Ooh, so YOU are NUMBER OOOOONE! I hope you beat the other league people! WOO!

I'm glad you liked the proper recording of Faust's debut. I haven't watched any of the episodes lately. I'm glad you like it.

Definitely a bromance / love triangle going on with poor me stuck in the middle. I won't lie, I don't mind it that much. Heheh.

Saved by the power of looooooove. (It's not just friendship, no sugar coating… TEASE MACHINE!)

Well, if you like it that way, let's say the joke was on purpose!
I don't think anyone else noticed it. Mac did, but I think that's it.

I also hope I get to go to more conventions! I loved it!

Thank you very much for the questions and comments. Keep them coming.

(Jun. 05, 2012  6:46 PM)TheNo.1Blader Wrote: WOOOOOOW!!!! Benjamin and Mac, you two were at Anime North?! If only I could have gone! I'm glad you had a good experience there, Benjamin! So, were there any other Beyblade voice actors there besides you two?

Well, we sure missed you all there. There were no other Beyblade voice actors there, perhaps next year.
Mac is indeed an amazing voice actor. He's still around, he's just INCREDIBLY busy. I haven't seen him in a few weeks. It happens. I'm sure he'll read the messages, even if he can't respond. He appreciates the comments though.

I most certainly do love doing Anime and I really hope that I get to do a lot more.
I'm working on my animation demo tape, which I'll send out and hopefully I'll land some more.

That is a GREAT picture. Thank you very much! I really like it.

(Jun. 09, 2012  3:23 AM)Karl Wrote: i ditto that post... /\
Dear tobeh,
You are an awesome dude! I really appreciate you spending your time to do this!

Question #1: What are your favorite video games (if you play video games)? What is your favorite game system?

Question #2: if you were to make your own bey and name it whatever what would it be?

Question #3: what do you think of the other star breaker members damian and jack? have you met or seen their VA's?

Question #4: what is your favorite character other than your own and mac's?

Question #5: what is you favorite color? (lol, thinking of random questions now! XD)

Question #6: do you like randomness?!?!?!?! O.o

Question #7: what is your favorite tv show other than beyblade?

Question #8(last question):
HOW

IS

THE

WEATHER

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
(Jun. 14, 2012  6:08 PM)Karl Wrote: lol. this thread all of a sudden got really quiet after i made my post... is everyone weirded out by my post?
EDIT: sry for the double post!

The thread has it's busy and slow times. I can't always respond, but don't worry, I'm still here. I was planning on answering today… which clearly I did… since I'm writing now.

Thanks for calling me awesome. :-)
NOW TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS!!!!

1) My favourite video game is Tales of Phantasia for the SNES. My favourite system is either NES or SNES. Growing up I played a LOT of games, now I don't really have time. Sometimes when I write my co-writer will play some games in the background and I'll watch as he does during my breaks.

2) If I made my own Bey I'd call it TWISTED TEMPO!… oh wait, that exists… uh. I like it just the way it is. Maybe I'd make one called The Hammer's Bane and it would have a heavy base and its special move would be a GIANT hammer that would come out and smash the other Beys.
(made that up on the spot…. good?)

3) They seem to be LOTS of fun. I like their voices and attitudes. Unfortunately, I don't know who voices them… but they sound good. I might know them, but I'm not sure.

4) My favourite character is Ziggurat, so manipulative and awesome.

5) Dark purple or Magenta. (Random questions are allowed! In fact they are welcome.)

6) Yellow spandex with instant noodle soup.

7) My favourite TV show that is on the air right now is probably Castle. (I don't watch a ton of TV though)

8) The weather is awesome. I spent a chunk of today walking around outside. It's BEAUTIFUL!

Thank you all for all the questions. Keep them coming!

I hope everyone is enjoying Faust and the show. A possible new video coming up in a little bit.
All the best to all of you. Be well!
(Jun. 14, 2012  6:48 PM)Toby_Faust Wrote: I'm not sure if he was aware that I play the character… but it was fun anyhow. I was at the gym yesterday and a little boy (who knows I play Toby) came running up to me and said, "DO YOU ALSO PLAY FAUST!? CAUSE HE IS AWESOME."
Thanks for the advice, I'll have to keep that in mind when I battle kids. They always have to beat me. :-)

Your niece sounds adorable. HURRAY for new Beyblade fans.

I'm glad you think my work is good, especially from the personal experiences. It definitely makes it interesting for me.

Well, it's good if the stickers are easier to put on, but in general, I'm just SUPER excited that my Bey requires NONE! It's even pretty without them, so WOO!
You're right, it DOES kick bum.

Well, keep being yourself and keep yourself happy, that's the most important thing.

Well, Anime North was great, and as I said, life changing. Anime North DID start me on the path to voice acting (I was already a stage actor), so it was wonderful being there.
I hope to have a few more conventions with the boys.

I haven't found anything from anime north yet, except a few pictures the other guests sent to me.

I didn't meet and WBOers, but maybe next year.

I'm happy you like the middle and family name, I did think about it for a while, and was pleased with it. Glad my thoughts and efforts are appreciated.

Ooh, so YOU are NUMBER OOOOONE! I hope you beat the other league people! WOO!

I'm glad you liked the proper recording of Faust's debut. I haven't watched any of the episodes lately. I'm glad you like it.

Definitely a bromance / love triangle going on with poor me stuck in the middle. I won't lie, I don't mind it that much. Heheh.

Saved by the power of looooooove. (It's not just friendship, no sugar coating… TEASE MACHINE!)

Well, if you like it that way, let's say the joke was on purpose!
I don't think anyone else noticed it. Mac did, but I think that's it.

I also hope I get to go to more conventions! I loved it!

Thank you very much for the questions and comments. Keep them coming.

I think he will know sooner or later and hey you got a fan coming up to you at a gym asking if you are Faust? Neat!
No probs and yes only young kids have the power to stop the mighty Tempo!

She is adorable and kept taking off with my Byxis the other day. Gotta try and get her into the show though sometime...

Tempo is a very simplistic yet awesome design. When I got it among my four new beys I saved it for last to build as it had no stickers. I can confirm that Tempo is a very effective Bey (I have used it a few times but no black holes or destruction), and Byxis also! I love Tempo's defence and the way Byxis wobbles when spinning at first.

I did find an interview with you two yesterday and listened to it. It was very enjoyable to hear especially the lamppshading of what you can do VAing than you can normal acting (like the having shoulder-length brown hair one week and silver hair down to your bum the next comment) as well as your beginnings as VAs like how Scott made you do voices during your time at AN and how Mac was a keen listener. I hope more stuff eith you guys pop up soon!

Awwww hope you do get to meet some WBOers.

Well it shows that this is more than just a job to you, like say doing extra credit for homework even after fufilling the initial requirements.

Well sorta...I'll let you know how the play-offs go. I do use the Number One catchphrase alot now for fun! I am even getting my companion into it somewhat...

I heard more of Faust in ep 51 (though I haven't got up to it yet) very creepy, deep, stoic yet amnesiac voice.

I wouldn't think you would mind it at all. In fact I have just come to the conclusion that in the end Masamune and Zeo decided that Toby would never pick one of them over the other so they saved Toby from being Faust with the power of love and remained happily ever after as a love triangle, no sugar coating...Tease Machine strikes again!

Awww that no-one else noticed but yay that Mac did and that you said the joke can be thought of as being done on purpose.

Thanks for answering and commenting.

Two questions would be say would name someone (be it a pet or a kid) after any of your characters?

And have you ever imagined what kind of adventures Team Dungeon would have say after Metal Fury?

Btw TheNo.1Blader that is a FANTASTIC picture of Team Dungeon! You did an awesome job you should be pleased with it.

Karl I don't think your post was weird, randomness is awesome!
(Jun. 14, 2012  6:48 PM)Toby_Faust Wrote: The thread has it's busy and slow times. I can't always respond, but don't worry, I'm still here. I was planning on answering today… which clearly I did… since I'm writing now.

1) My favourite video game is Tales of Phantasia for the SNES. My favourite system is either NES or SNES. Growing up I played a LOT of games, now I don't really have time. Sometimes when I write my co-writer will play some games in the background and I'll watch as he does during my breaks.

2) If I made my own Bey I'd call it TWISTED TEMPO!… oh wait, that exists… uh. I like it just the way it is. Maybe I'd make one called The Hammer's Bane and it would have a heavy base and its special move would be a GIANT hammer that would come out and smash the other Beys.

3) They seem to be LOTS of fun. I like their voices and attitudes. Unfortunately, I don't know who voices them… but they sound good. I might know them, but I'm not sure.

5) Dark purple or Magenta. (Random questions are allowed! In fact they are welcome.)

7) My favourite TV show that is on the air right now is probably Castle. (I don't watch a ton of TV though)

8) The weather is awesome. I spent a chunk of today walking around outside. It's BEAUTIFUL!
I laughed the ninja squirrel off his rocker after reading that!!!!!!
1) What do NES and SNES mean?!

2) you really like smashing things with beys huh?

3) I think they were very well acted!

4) gotta love the guy with the spiky hair, yellow glasses, and a weird ferret thing in his arms! XD

5) My fav color is blue...

6) I collect homeless people, i stuff them in my wardrobe along with the pancake mix. Although they sometimes escape to Narnia were the dwarves eat them, such is the way of life....

7) my fav show other than beyblade is adventure time.

8) Over here it looks pretty but it's REALLY hot. Usually i live in the area of Kentucky that gets really wet, so this is rather strange... Really hoping for some nice rain!

Oh! btw, my little sis wants to say something:
"I broke my calafanakis!!!.............what cha gonna do about it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"
(Jun. 15, 2012  2:37 AM)Karl Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2012  6:48 PM)Toby_Faust Wrote: The thread has it's busy and slow times. I can't always respond, but don't worry, I'm still here. I was planning on answering today… which clearly I did… since I'm writing now.

Those were old game systems. Don't know what they stand for
i know but i wanna kno what it stands for!!!!
Oh my gosh! I just finished watching Episode 50 and 51! Faust's voice was amazing! Bless you, Mr. Benjamin! I was just sitting there, by my computer (I was watching them on YouTube) with my mouth a huge gape. Faust's voice was just... epic... I kept giggling ridiculously when Faust and Ryuga spoke. My mom kept telling me that the characters aren't real so shut up and stop going all giddy over them. She didn't have to ruin my fantisies... T•T

Zeo, Toby, and Masamune's friendship *cough*romance*cough* is so cute; I can't get over it! Yay to the powers of friendship *cough*love*cough*!!!

I just bought Twisted Tempo 145WD two days ago! I was so happy when I realized it didn't have stickers! I was even more happy when it defeated my sis' Bakushin Susanow eight times in a row! It also defeated her Rock Zurafa four times in a row! Then, I jokingly started shouting, "Tempo will continue to spin forever! I will rule over space and time!" like Faust. My sis was laughing so hard, and then my mom (once again) told me to shut up.

Questions:

1) Do you prefer acting the voice of Toby or the voice of Faust?

2) Which do you like better as a character overall, Toby or Faust?

3) Have you ever tried writing a novel/short story before?

4) Do you think black holes are the most amazing non-living thing in the universe? (I do!)
I was wondering, when you guys turn on the TV and watch Beyblade (If you do), do you find it odd/awkward to hear your own voice? Also, do you sometimes say the lines along with the show while watching it? XD
(Jun. 14, 2012  11:18 PM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote: I think he will know sooner or later and hey you got a fan coming up to you at a gym asking if you are Faust? Neat!
No probs and yes only young kids have the power to stop the mighty Tempo!

She is adorable and kept taking off with my Byxis the other day. Gotta try and get her into the show though sometime...

Tempo is a very simplistic yet awesome design. When I got it among my four new beys I saved it for last to build as it had no stickers. I can confirm that Tempo is a very effective Bey (I have used it a few times but no black holes or destruction), and Byxis also! I love Tempo's defence and the way Byxis wobbles when spinning at first.

I did find an interview with you two yesterday and listened to it. It was very enjoyable to hear especially the lamppshading of what you can do VAing than you can normal acting (like the having shoulder-length brown hair one week and silver hair down to your bum the next comment) as well as your beginnings as VAs like how Scott made you do voices during your time at AN and how Mac was a keen listener. I hope more stuff eith you guys pop up soon!

Awwww hope you do get to meet some WBOers.

Well it shows that this is more than just a job to you, like say doing extra credit for homework even after fufilling the initial requirements.

Well sorta...I'll let you know how the play-offs go. I do use the Number One catchphrase alot now for fun! I am even getting my companion into it somewhat...

I heard more of Faust in ep 51 (though I haven't got up to it yet) very creepy, deep, stoic yet amnesiac voice.

I wouldn't think you would mind it at all. In fact I have just come to the conclusion that in the end Masamune and Zeo decided that Toby would never pick one of them over the other so they saved Toby from being Faust with the power of love and remained happily ever after as a love triangle, no sugar coating...Tease Machine strikes again!

Awww that no-one else noticed but yay that Mac did and that you said the joke can be thought of as being done on purpose.

Thanks for answering and commenting.

Two questions would be say would name someone (be it a pet or a kid) after any of your characters?

And have you ever imagined what kind of adventures Team Dungeon would have say after Metal Fury?

Btw TheNo.1Blader that is a FANTASTIC picture of Team Dungeon! You did an awesome job you should be pleased with it.

Karl I don't think your post was weird, randomness is awesome!

I love when kids recognize me, which doesn't happen a lot. I don't remember if I posted this here, but one time a kid came up to me and said, "You sound like someone on Beyblade" I said, "Oh yeah? Who!?" and he said, "ZEO!" That was funny.

She'll watch the show… in time… MWAHAHAHAHA! We get everyone eventually.

Tempo is a GREAT Bey, I love how heavy it is. Mac and I still need to battle and post the video online. Maybe this coming week since we're getting together for my birthday.

Ooh, did you like that interview? It's a fun one. We weren't planning on being interviewed by them, it was a spur of the moment thing. Mac actually had to RUN from another part of the convention TO the interview room to get there in time.
I liked it a lot.

I'm sure I'll meet some of you great people eventually.

It's MUCH more than a job to me. I enjoy the fans more than anything. You guys inspire me and keep me wanting to do more. I had a long conversation about just this with Chris Ayres and Michael Tatum. About how you fans are one of the main reasons I want to keep doing this.

I'm glad you and your companion are getting into "AIM FOR NUMBER ONE!" It's a good one, and it's inspiring.

Ooh, episodes 50 and 51 are my two FAVOURITES of my performance! I remember loving recording those.

I'm happy with that response, I could deal with it being a love triangle forever and ever. *Whistles*
THE TEASE MACHINE STRIKES AT THE BEST TIMES!

I don't think I'd name a child after a character, but I'd very easily name a pet after one.
Often times the characters I write are named after people I know. Like a little homage to them.

No, I haven't thought of what could happen after Metal Fury yet, but we can create a few adventures for them once I'm done recording.

I agree that randomness is awesomeness!

As always, great to hear from you!

(Jun. 15, 2012  2:37 AM)Karl Wrote: I laughed the ninja squirrel off his rocker after reading that!!!!!!

(Jun. 15, 2012  2:43 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Those were old game systems. Don't know what they stand for
(Jun. 15, 2012  2:50 AM)Karl Wrote: i know but i wanna kno what it stands for!!!!

4) gotta love the guy with the spiky hair, yellow glasses, and a weird ferret thing in his arms! XD

6) I collect homeless people, i stuff them in my wardrobe along with the pancake mix. Although they sometimes escape to Narnia were the dwarves eat them, such is the way of life....

8) Over here it looks pretty but it's REALLY hot. Usually i live in the area of Kentucky that gets really wet, so this is rather strange... Really hoping for some nice rain!

"I broke my calafanakis!!!.............what cha gonna do about it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

1) The NES was the Nintendo Entertainment System, the very first Nintendo, released in 1985.
The SNES was the Super Nintendo Entertainment System, it was released in 1991.

I LOVE them, I grew up with them, they are the best systems by far!

2) I don't REALLY like smashing things with beys… but I like it a little bit. MWAHAHAHAH

3) The show is VERY well cast and performed, I like them all.

4) I don't know who that is.

5) Blue is a good colour, but what kind of blue? Neon, Light, Sky, Navy?

6) Well, that's not very nice. The evil witch of condor might contest the pancake mix. Her ravenous Warkenshire beast isn't very fond of the dwarves in Narnia, and the bug-antelope of Truxdale doesn't like homeless people.
So make sure they stay in your wardrobe.

7) I don't know that show. Then again, I don't watch a lot of television.

8) I love all weather, but rain is AWESOME!

I say, HI LITTLE SISTER!
I will CLAP for the breaking of your calafanakis
(What's a calafanakis?)

(Jun. 15, 2012  9:08 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: Oh my gosh! I just finished watching Episode 50 and 51! Faust's voice was amazing! Bless you, Mr. Benjamin! I was just sitting there, by my computer (I was watching them on YouTube) with my mouth a huge gape. Faust's voice was just... epic... I kept giggling ridiculously when Faust and Ryuga spoke. My mom kept telling me that the characters aren't real so shut up and stop going all giddy over them. She didn't have to ruin my fantisies... T•T

Zeo, Toby, and Masamune's friendship *cough*romance*cough* is so cute; I can't get over it! Yay to the powers of friendship *cough*love*cough*!!!

I just bought Twisted Tempo 145WD two days ago! I was so happy when I realized it didn't have stickers! I was even more happy when it defeated my sis' Bakushin Susanow eight times in a row! It also defeated her Rock Zurafa four times in a row! Then, I jokingly started shouting, "Tempo will continue to spin forever! I will rule over space and time!" like Faust. My sis was laughing so hard, and then my mom (once again) told me to shut up.

Questions:

1) Do you prefer acting the voice of Toby or the voice of Faust?

2) Which do you like better as a character overall, Toby or Faust?

3) Have you ever tried writing a novel/short story before?

4) Do you think black holes are the most amazing non-living thing in the universe? (I do!)

And THAT is one of the reasons I love being a voice actor! I'm VERY glad you like those two episodes. Those are the ones I enjoyed recording the most! I love playing Faust.

Oh, it's definitely a romance, and it IS adorable!

Well, it's good that Tempo helps you win, but don't beat your sister TOO much. You should give her a sporting chance. I purposely loose with Tempo every so often because it makes my opponent feel good.
I like the quote, I'm glad your sister was laughing so hard.

1) They are very different voices and characters, and I love them both… but if I REALLY had to choose one, I'd choose Faust. I love playing villains and his voice is just so dark and deep. I always have more fun playing in the more gravelly and foreboding voices.

2) As a character overall, they're the same person. Once can't exist without the other. Toby before Faust defines Faust, and the deeds done as Faust defines adult Toby and the way he sees the world from now on. I can not separate the two characters.

3) I am a writer. I've written many scripts and short stories. I have started writing two novels. One of them I only wrote the first chapter, and the other, I've written a few chapters, but I've left it alone for a while.

4) There are a LOT of amazing things in this universe. I don't know if black holes are the most amazing thing. Super novas are pretty cool. Particle transference is pretty cool too. String theory is fun. Quantum physics is INCREDIBLE! (I'm a bit of a science buff.)

One of my very favourite things is that the colour pink does not exist. It exists between two opposite colour frequencies (red and violet), which means that it passes through parts of the colour spectrum that is invisible. The main definition of Pink is "lacking of green". When the human eye sees white light that is lacking green, we get pink. The colour PINK is a pretty cool non-living thing in the universe.

(Jun. 19, 2012  7:02 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I was wondering, when you guys turn on the TV and watch Beyblade (If you do), do you find it odd/awkward to hear your own voice? Also, do you sometimes say the lines along with the show while watching it? XD

I watch my episodes to see how I did in the recording session. Yes, it is VERY weird for me to hear myself, but I'm getting used to it.
I don't ever say the lines because between when I record the episode, and when it airs is about a year, I don't remember the lines anymore.

That might be fun though, I should bring my script with me sometime, and try that.

Thank you everyone for your fantastic questions and comments. Keep them coming!
You guys have a big part in why I do what I do, so THANK YOU!!!
(Aug. 21, 2011  3:46 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Q. How do they change the mouths of the characters? DO they re-animate? Sometimes, it fits so well. I thought they just used to use the done animation and just dub. SO basicaly, how do they fit the dub with the characters mouth without re-animating the anime?

they wont re animate em
(Jun. 22, 2012  2:01 PM)Toby_Faust Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2012  2:37 AM)Karl Wrote: I laughed the ninja squirrel off his rocker after reading that!!!!!!

(Jun. 15, 2012  2:43 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Those were old game systems. Don't know what they stand for

1) The NES was the Nintendo Entertainment System, the very first Nintendo, released in 1985.
The SNES was the Super Nintendo Entertainment System, it was released in 1991.

I LOVE them, I grew up with them, they are the best systems by far!

2) I don't REALLY like smashing things with beys… but I like it a little bit. MWAHAHAHAH

3) The show is VERY well cast and performed, I like them all.

4) I don't know who that is.

5) Blue is a good colour, but what kind of blue? Neon, Light, Sky, Navy?

6) Well, that's not very nice. The evil witch of condor might contest the pancake mix. Her ravenous Warkenshire beast isn't very fond of the dwarves in Narnia, and the bug-antelope of Truxdale doesn't like homeless people.
So make sure they stay in your wardrobe.

7) I don't know that show. Then again, I don't watch a lot of television.

8) I love all weather, but rain is AWESOME!

I say, HI LITTLE SISTER!
I will CLAP for the breaking of your calafanakis
(What's a calafanakis?)

1) did you play the original kid icarus on that? what were your fav games on it?

2) I do Cute

3) I especially like jack's insanity Cute

4) I'm describing Dr. Ziggurat Tired

5) light/sky blue

6) BUT the evil witch of condor has caught the emo illness!!!! but if she receives the magic potion of happy lumpying she will get better and will torture mah homeless peoples! maybe i can use the sacred pieces of my sis's broken calafanakis to build a wall of sacredom to keep the homeless people in mah wardrobe. they do make very delicious pancakes with the pancake mix. Cute

7) it's on cartoon network

8) I like to sit on the deck when it rains and smell the air that gets this good smell when it rains Cute

mah little sis says: calafanakis is a mens cologne that smells like sweat, farts and dwarf dandruff
P.S. it stains anything you spray it on and after it dries it smells like boogers on pancakes in the afternoon.

(Jun. 22, 2012  2:01 PM)Toby_Faust Wrote: I love when kids recognize me, which doesn't happen a lot. I don't remember if I posted this here, but one time a kid came up to me and said, "You sound like someone on Beyblade" I said, "Oh yeah? Who!?" and he said, "ZEO!" That was funny.

She'll watch the show… in time… MWAHAHAHAHA! We get everyone eventually.

Tempo is a GREAT Bey, I love how heavy it is. Mac and I still need to battle and post the video online. Maybe this coming week since we're getting together for my birthday.

Ooh, did you like that interview? It's a fun one. We weren't planning on being interviewed by them, it was a spur of the moment thing. Mac actually had to RUN from another part of the convention TO the interview room to get there in time.
I liked it a lot.

I'm sure I'll meet some of you great people eventually.

It's MUCH more than a job to me. I enjoy the fans more than anything. You guys inspire me and keep me wanting to do more. I had a long conversation about just this with Chris Ayres and Michael Tatum. About how you fans are one of the main reasons I want to keep doing this.

I'm glad you and your companion are getting into "AIM FOR NUMBER ONE!" It's a good one, and it's inspiring.

Ooh, episodes 50 and 51 are my two FAVOURITES of my performance! I remember loving recording those.

I'm happy with that response, I could deal with it being a love triangle forever and ever. *Whistles*
THE TEASE MACHINE STRIKES AT THE BEST TIMES!

I don't think I'd name a child after a character, but I'd very easily name a pet after one.
Often times the characters I write are named after people I know. Like a little homage to them.

No, I haven't thought of what could happen after Metal Fury yet, but we can create a few adventures for them once I'm done recording.

I agree that randomness is awesomeness!

As always, great to hear from you!

Nope you have never posted that but I have to admit at times when listening to the vid you two did your character voices sounded somewhat similar. Great to hear that you got recognized for Beyblade even if it was the wrong character.

Too right! As her Auntie I must make sure she gets quality entertainment!

Goodness the day of the epic battle is upon us, good luck both of you! And also Happy Birthday for this week hope you have a good one!

I enjoyed the interview very much thanks! And a great story behind how it happened too, poor Mac though I am surprised he wasn't out of breath for the interview. I am just happy that there was something from your stint at AN.

It would be like "Ah so you are the one who asked me this on WBO" kind of like how some put faces to the voices behind characters you'd be putting faces to who asked you which question.

Thanks I am glad we inspire you and make you wanna do more, it is very heart-warming you know and not every actor sees it that way.

It is inspiring and he used it to help me think more positive (I am bit of a negative thinker) adding to it he said "Not number five or number six".

Oh bit of a correction it was 50 I saw not 51 but I can see why you enjoyed performing there. Beyblade will be back on TV soon so I will re-watch some of the eps to enjoy them better!

I bet you would, until Tempo decided to create a black hole ans suck the three of you in it and then you would all be together forever...muahahaha.

The Tease Machine strikes anywhere anytime!

I can understand that it would be more appropriate to name a pet after one of your characters rather than a child...

Ah I see I did notice a character from the Dark Comedy was also named Benjamin when looking it up. It is nice to homage others through your characters, do they know you do it?

Another thought is the Toby/Faust change is somewhat comparable (but not alot) to Ginger from Ginger Snaps. Both become more adult, hair turns white, they become bad, never the same again however Toby gets saved...

Another question would be would you do anime again if offered?

Makes sense as you are still on Metal Fury and would not be thinking into the future yet.

Thanks for the answers/comments/stories, it is great to hear from you too it is great to read your fan interactions.

To add to the video game convo I just want to say I beat Sonic 1 with no cheats and with the good ending for the first time and I am thrilled! Mega Drive/Genesis rules!
Hey! just watched the last two episodes where faust and the spiral force come up! you did a very dramatic change in voice! Toby sounded weak and wimpy, because he was ill Tongue_out and Faust sounds strong and very serious! i really like the arena design where ya launch tempo. I also got to see it evaporate a mountain, lake, AND an entire forrest! YOU LUMPING MADE HADES CITY FLY LIKE A LUMPING SPACE SHIP!!!!
EDIT: whatcha think of mah sig Cute

Do you guys relate to Zeo/Toby at all? Do they remind you of yourselves?
Obsiviously the answer is NO. lo they are just voice actors.How do you really expect them to relate to the characters.If they did it would be just weird Unhappy Zeo and Mac betraying each other lol then how would they work together.Just imagine and you will get what am trying to say.ASAP
Oh wow! thanks! I didn't relize you were the voice actor of Zeo/Toby! Smug
ultimate pwnage my TriSix! I personally think that it can be possible to feel some connections toward their character! When I did the sesame street voice acting i felt a strong relation to my character! Especially since me and my character were both the older brother and probably around the same age (when i did the voice acting, i was about 6 years back then) so honestly, beybladetiggy, please refrain from answering questions for people, that would be nice. Tired
EDIT: if any of you are wondering what i mean by the sesame street voice acting PLEASE do not ask it on here but please PM me Tongue_out_wink