Purchasing advices Burst

Hy Guys Grin

I hope there is no Tier List section, otherwise I apologize in advance.

I would like to start buying burst again after a year or more of inactivity (The last ones I bought were beys in Random Booster vol.15)
Could you tell me what you recommend in buying?
I would like to have a tier list of the most used and performing models.

Thanks Guys :3
(Dec. 16, 2020  2:25 AM)Zard Wrote: Hy Guys Grin

I would like to start buying burst again after a year or more of inactivity (The last ones I bought were beys in Random Booster vol.15)

I recommend these-

Brave Valkyrie Evolution' 2A

Rage Longinus Destroy' 3A

Glide Ragnuruk Wheel Revolve 1S

Variant Lucifer Mobius 2D

World Spriggan Unite' 2B

Lucifer The End Kou Drift

Super Hyperion Xceed 1A

Infinite Achilles Dimension' 1B

Lord Spriggan Blitz Dimension'

Hope this helps!

Lucifer the end
Rage Longinus
Archer Hercules (if you don’t already have it)
Master Diablos
Mirage Fafnir
World Spriggan
(Dec. 16, 2020  2:36 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Lucifer the end
Rage Longinus
Master Diablos
Mirage Fafnir
World Spriggan

Wait, Mirage Fafnir is actually GOOD? I was under the impression that is sucked due to Nothing...
1Rage Longinus destroy' 3A
2L the end emperor, drift
3Brave Valkyrie Evolution' 2A
4World Spriggan Unite' 2B
5Tempest Dragon Charge Metal 1A
6Helios Volcano King, Zone'+Z
7(Wait for the new deathscyther 12 axe high accel' 4A)
8Super Hyperion Xceed 1A
9Lord spriggan Blitz dimension'
10Glide Ragnaruk wheel revolve 1S

(Dec. 16, 2020  2:38 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  2:36 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Lucifer the end
Rage Longinus
Master Diablos
Mirage Fafnir
World Spriggan

Wait, Mirage Fafnir is actually GOOD? I was under the impression that is sucked due to Nothing...
No, 2S is good
and mirage is really good at drift
(Dec. 16, 2020  2:40 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: 1Rage Longinus destroy' 3A
2L the end emperor, drift
3Brave Valkyrie Evolution' 2A
4World Spriggan Unite' 2B
5Tempest Dragon Charge Metal 1A
6Helios Volcano King, Zone'+Z
7(Wait for the new deathscyther 12 axe high accel' 4A)
8Super Hyperion Xceed 1A
9Lord spriggan Blitz dimension'
10Glide Ragnaruk wheel revolve 1S

(Dec. 16, 2020  2:38 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Wait, Mirage Fafnir is actually GOOD? I was under the impression that is sucked due to Nothing...
No, 2S is good
and mirage is really good at drift

OK.
(Dec. 16, 2020  2:38 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  2:36 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Lucifer the end
Rage Longinus
Master Diablos
Mirage Fafnir
World Spriggan

It has some handy parts like 2S and Mirage. Also it’s good, not excellent, not bad.
Thanks you all for the answers! ^^

However, why do Random Boosters vol.21 & 22 cost so much?
(Dec. 16, 2020  6:10 PM)Zard Wrote: Thanks you all for the answers! ^^

However, why do Random Boosters vol.21 & 22 cost so much?

there's a chance to get highly coveted beys. i would order from either mall of toys or beysandbricks(make sure takara tomy, and sparking is spelled superking).

a list:

Rage Longinus
Limit Break DX set
Sparking Triple Booster
Lucifer The End
Glide Ragnaruk
Variant Lucifer
Brave Valkyrie
Union Achilles
World Spriggan
Infinite Achilles Sword/Shield
GT Triple Booster
Death/Abyss Diabolos
Super Hyperion
Mirage Fafnir
Some recommended beys you should get:

Sparking Triple Set
Glide Ragnaruk
Variant Lucifer
Brave Valkyrie
Union Achilles
World Spriggan
GT Triple Booster
Death/Abyss Diabolos
Super Hyperion
Mirage Fafnir
Rage Longinus
GT Customize set
Big Bang Genesis
Slash Valkyrie
Imperial Dragon
Master Diabolos
Judgement Joker
Knockout Odin
Wizard Fafnir
Naked Spriggan
there's more
(Dec. 16, 2020  6:48 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Some recommended beys you should get:

Sparking Triple Set
Glide Ragnaruk
Variant Lucifer
Brave Valkyrie
Union Achilles
World Spriggan
GT Triple Booster
Death/Abyss Diabolos
Super Hyperion
Mirage Fafnir
Rage Longinus
GT Customize set
Big Bang Genesis
Slash Valkyrie
Imperial Dragon
Master Diabolos
Judgement Joker
Knockout Odin
Wizard Fafnir
Naked Spriggan
there's more

I do believe Union Achilles could be replaced by storm Pegasus or Imperial Dragon. Abyss/Death are more of collective purpose and even the chip is no use due to Spriggan.
(Dec. 16, 2020  6:55 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  6:48 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Some recommended beys you should get:

Sparking Triple Set
Glide Ragnaruk
Variant Lucifer
Brave Valkyrie
Union Achilles
World Spriggan
GT Triple Booster
Death/Abyss Diabolos
Super Hyperion
Mirage Fafnir
Rage Longinus
GT Customize set
Big Bang Genesis
Slash Valkyrie
Imperial Dragon
Master Diabolos
Judgement Joker
Knockout Odin
Wizard Fafnir
Naked Spriggan
there's more

I do believe Union Achilles could be replaced by storm Pegasus or Imperial Dragon. Abyss/Death are more of collective purpose and even the chip is no use due to Spriggan.

i argue that Spriggans chip is less tight and doesnt hold as well as diabolos's.

Union has Xtend+ which as we know is the meta monster
imperial is somewhat outclassed but works storm pegasus really only has Quick' which can be picked up in a good release like Lord Achilles Paradox Quick'.
Hi guys, my question is not about a particular Beyblade purchase. I'm talking about ripcord launchers. Left spin only, precisely. The only ones i know from TT are the white and blue model and its latest version who comes with Wizard Fafnir. Now, what do you think about them if you had to choose one? Maybe the Wizard Fafnir's black and gold is just a recolor of the previous white and blue, i don't know for sure but they look pretty much the same thing. If TT changed something INSIDE, that would be a completely different situation. Just another info request, do you think those launchers i mentioned above can handle the huge weight of latest releases like Rage Longinus?
Thank you, bye!
(Dec. 17, 2020  3:48 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi guys, my question is not about a particular Beyblade purchase. I'm talking about ripcord launchers. Left spin only, precisely. The only ones i know from TT are the white and blue model and its latest version who comes with Wizard Fafnir. Now, what do you think about them if you had to choose one? Maybe the Wizard Fafnir's black and gold is just a recolor of the previous white and blue, i don't know for sure but they look pretty much the same thing. If TT changed something INSIDE, that would be a completely different situation. Just another info request, do you think those launchers i mentioned above can handle the huge weight of latest releases like Rage Longinus?
Thank you, bye!

i wouldnt use them. they are outclassed in speed and torque by the Dragon winder in Ace/rock/grand dragon starter.
(Dec. 17, 2020  4:47 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  3:48 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi guys, my question is not about a particular Beyblade purchase. I'm talking about ripcord launchers. Left spin only, precisely. The only ones i know from TT are the white and blue model and its latest version who comes with Wizard Fafnir. Now, what do you think about them if you had to choose one? Maybe the Wizard Fafnir's black and gold is just a recolor of the previous white and blue, i don't know for sure but they look pretty much the same thing. If TT changed something INSIDE, that would be a completely different situation. Just another info request, do you think those launchers i mentioned above can handle the huge weight of latest releases like Rage Longinus?
Thank you, bye!

i wouldnt use them. they are outclassed in speed and torque by the Dragon winder in Ace/rock/grand dragon starter.

Is the Dragon Winder on par with Venom/Erase Diabolos' LR Ripcord launcher?
(Dec. 17, 2020  4:56 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  4:47 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: i wouldnt use them. they are outclassed in speed and torque by the Dragon winder in Ace/rock/grand dragon starter.

Is the Dragon Winder on par with Venom/Erase Diabolos' LR Ripcord launcher?

I'm pretty sure they are the same
Ah, I thought Diabolos' Ripcord was a little longer.
(Dec. 16, 2020  6:59 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  6:55 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I do believe Union Achilles could be replaced by storm Pegasus or Imperial Dragon. Abyss/Death are more of collective purpose and even the chip is no use due to Spriggan.

i argue that Spriggans chip is less tight and doesnt hold as well as diabolos's.

Union has Xtend+ which as we know is the meta monster
imperial is somewhat outclassed but works storm pegasus really only has Quick' which can be picked up in a good release like Lord Achilles Paradox Quick'.
No, Spriggan is just as tight as Diabolos.

What the shorter hooks do is make the combo it's being used on go from 4 to 3 clicks to burst when using certain chassises/disks. I'd argue this doesn't really matter because even stock Sparking beys(excluding Glide Ragnaruk and two of the limit break beys) are pretty difficult to burst in the first place.
(Dec. 17, 2020  4:47 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
Thank you, bye!

Thanks, man! But i always felt like l/r launchers are much less durable than a single spin direction, especially if they're used for both directions (which is the purpose of the launcher itself, i know). Maybe i'm too influenced by the l/r string launchers and all the issues they may have.
Guys thanks to everyone, all of you gave me good advices. My thoughts about what to buy are clearer now. c:
Besides I’m very happy to see so many people respond to the post, it makes me understand that BB is more alive than ever, but I am also so sorry that there is not the same fanbase here in Rome, I would like to live this passion sharing it, like you.

Anyway stay safe and GG! ^^