Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

What should I get? So far, I'm thinking:
Death Quetz (Death, RDF, pretending to be Titi)
Diablo Nemesis (Diablo)
Inferno Byxis (CH120, RS, Byxis 'cause it looks cool)
Wing Pegasus (Wing)
(May. 26, 2012  9:29 PM)dude_31415 Wrote: What should I get? So far, I'm thinking:
Death Quetz (Death, RDF, pretending to be Titi)
Diablo Nemesis (Diablo)
Inferno Byxis (CH120, RS, Byxis 'cause it looks cool)
Wing Pegasus (Wing)

For attack, Wing Pegasis 90WF(In ironclad mode for maximum attack power!

Defence: Death/Diablo(Death is Better when put in Defense Mode and is really good in defense combos like MF-H Death Aquario/Kerbecs BD145RDF

Inferno Byxis CH120RS has good parts like CH120 for attack and RS for Defence

So I would say Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF would be the best but out of those
Honestly I think the Wing Pegaus combo is better for defense.
Wing is not usable for Attack at all, Bobmcdoogal.

WF is not usable for Defense at all, Gravity Brave.

Out of the items you listed, dude, Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF is the most useful overall.
Hey, BB-32 or Duo Uranus and Flash?
Duo and Flash, by far.

EDIT: Completely spaced on BB-32 having a BB-10 in it. If you still need one of those, then the BB-32 is your better option.
Does anyone know where I can get a cheap Takara Tomy stadium?
(May. 27, 2012  7:45 AM)ElderBow Wrote: Does anyone know where I can get a cheap Takara Tomy stadium?

That would belong in the "Stores with Beyblade's in stock!" i believe.

But anyways, the BB-32 is probably the cheapest there is, if you mean by the Attack Stadium..
Yeah, sorry, should have used the search function. Thanks, though.
Sorry for the inconvenience,

but Can someone recommend any good beyblades from the website below (8.99 dollars beys)

http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=beybl...ingFacet=0

Thanks a lot in advance, very helpful advice needed
I didn't really check out the site very clearly, but there's one thing to be known- If you are Hasbro-limited, get ALL the Maximum Series beys, as all are useful in some or the other way.
Then also get Gravity Destroyer, along with a Ray Striker.
With this, you get most of the good parts. Now you can make purchases to add stuff like MB and RF to your collection.
Thanks Janstarblast!
Is the Super Vortex Set a good buy(Not Sonic Series Version)?
Well, a better buy would be a BB-10, but I have seen people cut it to more be like a BB-10.
Ultimately, your choice. Wink
Not in any imaginable universe, no.
No, I got one and the stadium sucks more than any other Hasbro Stadium. It freaking dosen't have any pockets! Trust me it's not a good purchase!
What beyblades should I buy that is not 4D, not L-drago/Perseus and is best paired with RF? I want the metal wheel to be an all-out -or-nothing Attack metal wheel.
(May. 29, 2012  2:59 AM)LuNaGa Wrote: What beyblades should I buy that is not 4D, not L-drago/Perseus and is best paired with RF? I want the metal wheel to be an all-out -or-nothing Attack metal wheel.

...you're kind of cutting yourself off at the knees, but Hell is your only other option...
^^^^^^
......if you wanted to have large recoil.....
(May. 29, 2012  3:06 AM)Gingka Blader#1 Wrote: ^^^^^^
......if you wanted to have large recoil.....

But well, that's his only option after L Drago and Perseus....

@LuNaGa- I wonder why would you not like to get a Gravity and an L Drago... Or maybe, do you mean to say that you already have it?! If yes, get that RF, stick it up on Gravity/L-Drago, and you'd have a great combo!
And believe me, Gravity and Lightning are the ONLY two "all-out-non-4D-Attack" wheels.

As Hazel said, Hell is your next best option for Attack.

And maybe, even a Screw would do you good. Its not too great for Attack, but it has its uses. IMO, its probably slightly better than Hell, if used correctly.
I do have Attack Gravity but it somehow doesn't work for me. I dont know why. I have no access to the 4d beyblades. Isn't Basalt a possible wrecking ball too?
Basalt is a strong Defense wheel. The best non-4D Defense wheel.
Even that's a must buy.

And no, its not a "wrecking ball" actually. But yeah, certain Basalt anti-attack combos (aggressive Defense combos) do act as "wrecking balls".

Gravity doesn't work?! It should... What mode do you use it in, btw?
Or wait, I think this conversation mustn't continue here, as its about combos...
Ok. So Technically I should buy Basalt for aggressive defense? (switched topic so we won't be in trouble)
Well, Basalt is a must buy for Defense.
Speaking of aggressive Defense(the technical term for it is Anti-Attack), Basalt does pretty well in that too. Its the best anti-attack wheel you can get.

Otherwise, IMO, Diablo is undeniably the best anti-attacker. Smile
Isn't there beyblade to buy that is anti-meta for nearly everything?
I mean I still remember that MF LibraCh120RF. Can't there be something to buy that is a good anti-meta?