Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Im buying one of Dimsum's beys that have been put down to 15 GBP.

In order if ones I like best.

1-Bakushin Susanow
1- Counter Leone
3- Cyber Pegasis.
Im not getting this for Competitive Purpose only Collection
What stadium is this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PcSezRzR...re=related

Looks like a fair stadium dont ya think?
Its the MFB attack stadium its clearly listed in the description if you were to read it..
that is BB-10 attack stadium and it is the best stadium currently to use but this is off topic unless u plan on buying this
(Feb. 24, 2011  11:07 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Im buying one of Dimsum's beys that have been put down to 15 GBP.

In order if ones I like best.

1-Bakushin Susanow
1- Counter Leone
3- Cyber Pegasis.
Im not getting this for Competitive Purpose only Collection

If you're not getting it for the parts then surely only your opinion on which one looks best is what matters.
Yes I know.

What would you buy though?

Im going for Opinions here.
Counter Leone looks the best to me. Bakushin Susunow is a close and has the best parts out of all of them so i'd get that.
Meteo L-Drago Ultimate Reshfulle Set Or Super Deck Set ?
Hi guys, I did not know where to put this topic, but I have been given a deal from a Korean ebay seller. I am buying 40 beyblades off him and these are:

1. Aquario 105F TAKARA (x2)
2. Rock Giraffe R145WB TAKARA
3. Thermal Lacerta WA130HF TAKARA
4. Screw Capricorne 90MF BB102 (x2)
5. Killer Beafowl UW145EWD Starter
6. Flame Byxis 230WD BB95 (x2)
7. NEW GALAXY PEGASUS W105R²F (x5)
8. Grand Ketos WD145RS TAKARA (x3)
9. Grand Ketos T125RS TAKARA (x3)
10.Hell Kerbecs BD145DS BB99 (x2)
11.Basalt Horogium 145WD BB104 (x2)
12.Ray Gil 100RSF TAKARA (x2)
13.New Ray Unicorno D125CS Starter (x2)
14.Meteo L Drago LW105LF Starter (x5)
15.Aries 145D Premium Returns Set
16.Pisces DF145BS_Premium Returns
17.Gravity Perseus AD145WD TAKARA (x2)
18.Super Deck Best Winner Set

Must be all Sono Kong beyblades.

This is the best deal he could give me:

hi Joyful_3

i can discount extra $15 for shipping fee.

in additional

because of ebay fee,
i can discount 10% of product fee($405.19),
if you pay money to my paypal account without ebay.

therefore

total : $364.67 + $95.86 = $460.53

this is my best....

I live in New Zealand.

So just wanting some advice, is this worth it?

Does anyone know a better place to buy beyblades in bulk with better shipping price?

Cheers.
Personally, I find it hard to trust a seller if they ask me to send them money "outside" of eBay...
Payment will be made through paypal btw
WOW thats not bad but 480$ in one go kinda expensive
that sounds like a great deal. 480 divided by 40. is 12 bucks a piece. that's awesome. i'd do it.
(Feb. 26, 2011  5:14 AM)Invader X Wrote: Payment will be made through paypal btw
If you do it, send the money as purchase of good. I think that is the only way that PayPal will get your money back for you if anything happens. Don't send it as a gift, you won't get the money back.

Apart from being cautious, it does sound like a good deal.
Which is worth buying? Gravity Perseus or Basalt Horogium? My local stores sell them for $22 USD each.. Which is 15 GBP.
Well, if you're into Attack, Gravity Perseus is the one to get; it stops RS in left-spin mode, while retaining ferocity in right-spin mode. Then there's Basalt, which apparently is great for Defense due to its shape and weight (terrible for Stamina based on testing here).

I would get Gravity Perseus though. It's just so versatile.
Thanks, your description convinced me to get Gravity Perseus! Will do buy it Joyful_3.
(Feb. 26, 2011  5:18 AM)abhicherath Wrote: WOW thats not bad but 480$ in one go kinda expensive

$460 actually. When you convert it to NZ dollars it's 612 (current exchange rate) Beyblade here are normally $14.99 that is about $11 - $12 US (at current exchange rate).

So just a question. These beyblades are from Korea and they are SonoKong, we only have Hasbro here. They are exactly the same yes?
I'm planning on getting Gravity Perseus as my first MFB Beyblade, mainly for the LeftRight Launcher. Is the LR Launcher worth it? Because if I remember correctly, it's a sort of a "BeyLauncher", or the string launcher, which I believe had some technical flaws according to a (necroed) thread.
What should I buy next?
I currently have:

Forget Earth Aquila. You already have WD, and AD145 is better than 145 for Stamina. Get Earth Virgo GB145BS, Grand Ketos T125RS (or anything with RS). You need to bolster your Defense lineup so you can test. Joyful_3

@ Legendary 4: If you need a Burn Wheel, then get that. It's a staple part for Stamina. CS is good for Defense, so if you're into that, get Unicorno.

I can't recommend which one to get, but just base it on what you need/want more first.
The l drago ultimate reshuffle set or the perseus ultimate reshuffle set?? and why
could i have a few opinions guy?
Both are great buys.
The Perseus set has Gravity Perseus, a great attack wheel which is also good at defense and can spin left and right as well. It also has GB145 and RS, which are staple defense parts, and AD145 and WD, which are great stamina parts. 105, 130, S and F are outclassed though. The Perseus set also has a 3-Segment Launcher Grip (though the LDrago set has that too) and a Beylauncher LR which is very useful. More, it has a Metal Face (Custom Version) (The LDrago Set has that too).

The LDrago set has Meteo LDrago, another great attack wheel, which can also spin equalize and it can even outspin defense combos because of spin equalizing. It also has 85, the shortest track made, though there are no other good tracks. Almost all the bottoms are good, SF is great in destabilisers, RF is great in attack, XF has a lot of potential, LRF is a left spin R2F so it is great for left spinners, and LF is the only bottom which is not great. It also has the 3-Segment Launcher Grip (the Perseus set has that too), and a Beylauncher L (which is transparent so it looks amazing). It also comes with Metal Face (Custom Ver.) (The Perseus Set has that too).

So, I'd say that you should buy the Perseus Set if you want great defense and stamina parts (you also get a great attack wheel!) and buy the LDrago Set if you want great attack parts.
i can only get one so i don know which one do you surest, any more opinions guys?