Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Got like 100 to spend on mfb so im thinking to get
Pegasis DX Set
Leone Starter
I want a sharp tip but it seames that sgto is pretty bad so i figure ill just wait to get a Libra so i can get Metal Sharp.

What do you guys think?
wait for libra. unless you just cant wait
Use MOJ, you can get all the starting MFB for $100.
(Aug. 28, 2008  5:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Use MOJ, you can get all the starting MFB for $100.

So you think the shipping would be around $50 if someone was only planning on buying MFB from MOJ?
Well, under $100. lol
toywiz has a bunch of hms stuff and i was wondering if those japanese ones have shooters and winders included?
It depends on which one you're buying.
well i was gonna get the japanese dems, and either the random booster 1 or the advance guardian/averager (advarazer?)
(Sep. 01, 2008  4:02 PM)B Wrote: well i was gonna get the japanese dems, and either the random booster 1 or the advance guardian/averager (advarazer?)

The DEMS is at a good price, but there's no launcher/cord. I wouldn't get the RBA 1 for $15 though. The other two comes with a launcher/cord.
Is Toys'nJoys reliable? I just bought a RBA2 from them.
i'm not sure about toynsjoys, it took them a really long time to process my order. Anyone know if walloffame is ok?
(Sep. 01, 2008  6:01 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Is Toys'nJoys reliable? I just bought a RBA2 from them.

No, they aren't.
do you know the best place to get cheap plastics? i just wanna do some repaints
Your best bet for random plastics is ebay, or ebay.uk.

Buying lots is almost always superior to buying single beyblades.
yeah, but i need NIB ones, unless it comes with the stickers off
(Sep. 01, 2008  10:12 PM)Synesthesia Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2008  6:01 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Is Toys'nJoys reliable? I just bought a RBA2 from them.

No, they aren't.

Well, fudge =/
(Sep. 01, 2008  10:47 PM)B Wrote: yeah, but i need NIB ones, unless it comes with the stickers off
Exacto knife, peel, rub, paint, then reapply them back on with something that'll let them stick.
(Sep. 01, 2008  10:47 PM)B Wrote: yeah, but i need NIB ones, unless it comes with the stickers off

Are you from the UK or US? if the UK, don't order from Toywiz. Seriously, just don't. FEDEX import tax your arse for literally 100% of what you paid.
where's the best place to get a phantom fox ms?
(Sep. 15, 2008  1:41 AM)B Wrote: where's the best place to get a phantom fox ms?

rakuten/yja

i'll be getting a bunch in unopened soon if you want to wait
that'd be great Grin. Quick question, are you selling any other hms from the lot your recieving?
Probably some Strikers, Eterners, and various Saint Beasts.
Ok, I took a nap, but I still haven't made up my mind... Is 12,000 yen a good price for this lot: http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/111124256

I know I won the other for only 10,000 yen, and that had about... 30 more Beys. There seem to be more rarer stuff with this one though.

Should I just try to bid on it with the chance of someone else getting it or just buy it now?
Bid on it, if it goes above 8000 consider using the BIN.
Alright, that sounds like it'd work for me. Thanks!